PDA

View Full Version : New Eotech EXPS3-0

Uglyduck
21 January 2010, 16:42
A new Eotech seen at SHOT. Integrated throw lever and side controls. Nice improvements for the XPS line.

Here's the video link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibhMgRK5vr0)

Paulo_Santos
21 January 2010, 17:37
Very nice. Is the EOTech co-witness or is it raised to the lower 1/3?

S391
21 January 2010, 19:44
Very nice! I picked up an XPS last October and I've been very happy with it.... However, it would have been nice to get it with the QD mount and the side mounted controls.... oh well.

Uglyduck
22 January 2010, 16:22

Not sure as I haven't seen it first hand, but it appears to be lower 1/3. I like the new location of the controls though, I was wondering why they just don't make that standard on all new models.

side note: how's your battery life test going?

Paulo_Santos
22 January 2010, 16:33
Not sure as I haven't seen it first hand, but it appears to be lower 1/3. I like the new location of the controls though, I was wondering why they just don't make that standard on all new models.

side note: how's your battery life test going?

Battery test still going, which is a good sign. Haven't missed a day yet.

rebelEMPIRE
22 January 2010, 19:02
I've been waiting for their XPS line of optics to incorporate such changes! I've been wanting one for a long time now and this was the only thing holding me back! Thanks for the heads up.

-Lonni

Cameron
22 January 2010, 20:48
Damn It!!!

I just bought an XPS on Monday!!!! I have mine mounted on a Larue QD mount, it looks like this one would mean I wouldn't need the Larue mount at all with a throw lever and a built in riser.

Bastards!

HeavyDuty
22 January 2010, 22:30
Damn It!!!

I just bought an XPS on Monday!!!! I have mine mounted on a Larue QD mount, it looks like this one would mean I wouldn't need the Larue mount at all with a throw lever and a built in riser.

Bastards!

So we can thank you for this new product, huh? [:D]

Optimus Prime
23 January 2010, 01:56
I just ordered an XPS-2 yesterday too... but I don't think the features on this one that I don't need would balance out the probable price increase.

Uglyduck
28 January 2010, 20:40

Found this on M4C

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii318/uglyfireduck/exps.jpg

Uglyduck
10 June 2010, 19:21
Looks like these are starting to trickle into a store near you