PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to PRI and Midwayusa

rcrandall
26 January 2010, 07:52
The week before the Shot Show I ordered magazines and followers from PRI (real nice people) and reloading supplies from Midwayusa.com. More than a week later I still hadn't received them so I called. The PRI order had been over the phone so I didn't have a tracking number and they were closed over the week of Shot so I had to wait until this week to call. PRI advised the package had been delivererd on the 21st.....hmmm. No package. Since Midway shipped USPS their tracking information is almost worthless so I haven't tried tracking. I looked it up and it also showed delievered on the 21st. No package on my porch from them either. Both were stolen by shitbags unknown. To say I was pissed is an understatement. I called PRI and Midwayusa, both were friendly, both were easy to deal with, and both are replacing the packages! They didn't have to, but they did. You can't beat that kind of customer service! Just thought I would pass this along. I would encourage anyone to do business with these companies.

Oh, I did call UPS and they said to call the shipper, basically tough shite, which is what I expected having tried to work with them previously on lost packages. I never bothered with the USPS

Paulo_Santos
26 January 2010, 08:09
PRI is one of the classiest companies I ever dealt with. I've called them up in the past with a question about a product that actually wasn't even theirs and they spent over 20 minutes on the phone helping me out.

MidwayUSA is also top notch. Never had any problem with them.

Mat
26 January 2010, 13:17
Customer service is king. It's too bad good companies like PRI have to bite the bullet when their shipments get ganked, that was very generous of them to replace your order :) On a side note I wouldn't be too sure your orders ever actually made it to your house from either courier ;)

Policetacteam
26 January 2010, 19:13
Not if the name of the driver was Mat!!! [:)]

Mat
26 January 2010, 19:19
Not if the name of the driver was Mat!!! [:)]

Hehe busted, nice detective work [adore]

scumhunter
27 January 2010, 16:49
The week before the Shot Show I ordered magazines and followers from PRI (real nice people) and reloading supplies from Midwayusa.com. More than a week later I still hadn't received them so I called. The PRI order had been over the phone so I didn't have a tracking number and they were closed over the week of Shot so I had to wait until this week to call. PRI advised the package had been delivererd on the 21st.....hmmm. No package. Since Midway shipped USPS their tracking information is almost worthless so I haven't tried tracking. I looked it up and it also showed delievered on the 21st. No package on my porch from them either. Both were stolen by shitbags unknown. To say I was pissed is an understatement. I called PRI and Midwayusa, both were friendly, both were easy to deal with, and both are replacing the packages! They didn't have to, but they did. You can't beat that kind of customer service! Just thought I would pass this along. I would encourage anyone to do business with these companies.

Oh, I did call UPS and they said to call the shipper, basically tough shite, which is what I expected having tried to work with them previously on lost packages. I never bothered with the USPS

I would start by waterboarding the USP driver. If your gear isn’t recovered I would suggest leaving a USP box at your door rigged with a flash bang. I find this less time consuming than sitting in a sniper hide.

rcrandall
28 January 2010, 05:01
I had a package from the Post Office delivered that day which was stolen, too. I suppose it could be one of those two but think it more likely either some of the teenage kids walking home from school or meth heads. No matter how good your neighborhood is we have people around here that will follow UPS trucks around and steal packages after they have been delievered. Also could have been a target of opportunity, too. Who knows. I'm thinking of putting a camera system in then setting up a sting. Maybe I'll fill a box full of dog shit and leave it out there and see what happens.