PDA

View Full Version : HK416 grip

missiontrails
29 January 2010, 18:23
Anyone here paid the crazy money for a HK416 grip? I turn my head the other way when I admit $69...

http://members.cox.net/roachcoach1/lwrc2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/roachcoach1/lwrc3.jpg

SDDuc996
29 January 2010, 18:43
The question is do you like it, and does it work the way you want it to.

If so, who cares. Money well spent right?

It looks a bit longer than stand AR grips is that correct?

missiontrails
29 January 2010, 18:56
The question is do you like it, and does it work the way you want it to.

If so, who cares. Money well spent right?

It looks a bit longer than stand AR grips is that correct?

Best feeling grip I have wrapped my hands around. I held one first before I ordered it. It replaced a MIAD. Grips are like shoes, I am not afraid to spend a bit for comfort. Whenever somebody tries this grip, the response is "wow." The next question people ask is how much? Then I get the "you can have 2 MIADs for that."

Mat
29 January 2010, 19:17
"you can have 2 MIADs for that."

I guess they are suggesting you drop $1400 on another AR to attach to the extra $20 grip you could have bought. Makes sense, right? [BD]

Looks comfy enough. I'd have to dremel off the finger divider. I grip high and my middle finger always lands right on those.

SDDuc996
29 January 2010, 19:22
I guess they are suggesting you drop $1400 on another AR to attach to the extra $20 grip you could have bought. Makes sense, right? [BD]

Looks comfy enough. I'd have to dremel off the finger divider. I grip high and my middle finger always lands right on those.

I grip high as well and find that my ring finger is on and slightly above the finger groove on a standard M4 grip. Basically the only finger under the groove is the pinky.

Hell I even made a lower finger groove out of melted polymer and a woodburner for my Tango down that's just sitting at home, waiting for another build.

Mat
29 January 2010, 19:46
my ring finger is on and slightly above the finger groove on a standard M4 grip. Basically the only finger under the groove is the pinky.

That's the one, I guess I meant my other middle finger [:D]

SDDuc996
29 January 2010, 22:40
I had to look at my hand when I mimed it. I then went in and deleted "middle" and corrected to "ring".

iamjonscranium
2 February 2010, 14:20
What is it about this grip you like? From the looks, it doesn't have anything the Stark doesn't. Stark is $35.