PDA

View Full Version : Front Sight Institute - Inexcusable Exploitation of Officer's Murder

Eric
4 February 2010, 20:08
For the most part I try to avoid linking to other forums, but this seems appropriate. This information came from our friends at M4carbine.net.
http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=46290

Apparently Front Sight Institue finds it acceptable to use the video of Deputy Dinkheller's murder to boost sales. The NRA has pulled all advertising for Front Sight. Please consider sending them an email thanking them for supporting what it right.

moneey
5 February 2010, 01:12
I can't believe someone would use the vid like that...just DAMN!!
My stomach was turning after watching it but knowing how FS used it made me throw up....literally!

federalist22
5 February 2010, 02:12
That Front Sight d-bag is using a ploy now where he gives you a free SA XD 5" Tactical for taking his course. What a load of crap, and now this kind of thing! D-bag.

d90king
5 February 2010, 04:55
My hope is he goes bankrupt and is forced to sell the facility to someone with class and someone with a true desire to teach others safe firearm handling. He is nothing but scum!

Jim Handlon and the NRA did an excellent job when presented with the facts.

4SRecon
5 February 2010, 13:08
What a sick and selfish act. On the behalf of Front Sight, I see no plausible rationality to exploit the death of a Law Enforcement Officer (in the line of duty might I add) for nothing other than a beneficial monetary basis. Shame on you "Dr.", Shame on you.

Stickman
5 February 2010, 22:13
There are states which have laws regarding exploitation of criminal activity for monetary gain. I wonder if this would fall under one of those....

Optimus Prime
5 February 2010, 22:56
I wouldn't mind if that was the case there Stick...
Yes, there's a lesson to be learned, but blatantly using it to sell seats in your class is not very cool there. Mention the event, maybe, but posting the video in that manner is just not good.