PDA

View Full Version : A shout out to Gear sector!!!

Muddyboots
5 February 2010, 17:55
Good customer service is so rare these days that I want to reward a guy who "Gets it!" Jason over at Gear Sector won a customer by producing good gear, getting it to me like lightning AND doing a followup E-mail to make sure everything arrived ok! I'd never seen that before with out a marketing survey attached. We proceeded to have a friendly exchange about a concept, which I discovered he already had designed! Just Awesome!

I want to add two more quick notes to this:

1) Stickman's Photos introduced me to Jason's gear and several others.

2) I have never had a bad experience with any of the companies that participate here at Wevo.

Thanks!

Muddyboots

JTrusty
5 February 2010, 18:03
Thanks Boots! [:D]

We truly appreciate our customers and strive to provide them with the best gear possible.

Stickman
5 February 2010, 20:16
I want to add two more quick notes to this:

1) Stickman's Photos introduced me to Jason's gear and several others.

2) I have never had a bad experience with any of the companies that participate here at Wevo.

Thanks!

Muddyboots

Gear Sector is dialed in, no question about it.

I'm glad you like the pictures, I try not to deal with any equipment that I don't consider decent. There are varying levels of quality, and not everything can be the pinnacle of perfection, but its not worth my time or the time of staff here to work with garbage for pictures, reviews, or anything else.

Regarding the companies and manufacturers who are here, we have turned people away, and would do so again if there were issues. While the site takes money to exist, it also takes integrity, and thats a little more important.

Optimus Prime
5 February 2010, 20:21
I'm gonna have to look into their stuff... those types of companies are quite the awesome.

federalist22
5 February 2010, 21:23
I have never had problems with Gear Sector--product quality or service--top of the line.

Dos Cylindros
6 February 2010, 07:42
I will give a shout out as well. Just picked up a G2 light mount and it was to me in two days. Then I got the follow up e-mail and a response to a question about a sling I asked when replying to the follow up e-mail.

The light mount is not only quality, but really nice looking. Nice looking is not required for a duty gun, but it is a bonus [:)]. I will be picking up a sling and mount from Jason very shortly. Excellent company, excellent product.

Emilio84
6 February 2010, 10:39
I have been thinking about getting some stuff from them for my build so its good to hear they are on the ball when it comes to customer service.

federalist22
6 February 2010, 11:39
I have been thinking about getting some stuff from them for my build so its good to hear they are on the ball when it comes to customer service.

You don't have to worry here. Jason is top-notch. Don't be surprised if you get a follow-up e-mail from him asking you what you think about the piece you bought.

nitehawk1946
6 February 2010, 12:11
When I think of "slings"...I think of Gear Sector. IMHO you will not find a better three point sling than the one Gear Sector offers...not to mention the best Customer Service around !
And talk about fast shipping...same day service ! Go Jason :)

Emilio84
18 February 2010, 08:07
You don't have to worry here. Jason is top-notch. Don't be surprised if you get a follow-up e-mail from him asking you what you think about the piece you bought.

Thats great to hear! Hopefully Jason doesn't mind me picking his brain about my setup. I'm one of those customers who really appreciates the "human touch" when it comes to business and I definitely vote with my dollars.

Susananthos
11 February 2014, 23:40
Specifically that's a well and smart diary. i prefer thins all supplements. just in case give details concerning this therefore are going to be smart on behalf of me...

UWone77
11 February 2014, 23:57
Specifically that's a well and smart diary. i prefer thins all supplements. just in case give details concerning this therefore are going to be smart on behalf of me...

And.... you're gone.

skd_tactical
12 February 2014, 10:17
I absolutely love Gearsector and their products. JT is awesome to deal with and his products rock. My rifle is sporting a fair amount of his gear - surefire scout mount, handstop, and vertical grip.

SOS

tact
12 February 2014, 19:10
I've been a customer since they were TAG (if I remember correctly) and now Gear Sector. Waiting on the rails Jason!

Absolutely some of the best service out there!

Wish him and his company much continued success.