PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the out of stock?

Devilphish
25 March 2010, 20:37
I've been looking at getting my DD Lite 12 rail and a barrel, but it seems the stuff I want is all out of stock, as is the spanner wrench, at Rainier, BCM, and Brownells. Has anyone else noticed certain parts being in short quantity lately?

BravoHotel
25 March 2010, 20:55
Noticed the same thing myself lately. Every time I pull the CC out I can't find a place to use it...how often does that happen?! I've been looking for MBUS in FDE and can't find the rear one anywhere below MSRP. Now trying to buy a new upper and that's out of stock too.

Best of luck.

ColonelColt
26 March 2010, 11:47
All of Magpul's stuff on Brownells seems to be out of stock as well. Disappointing.

Rated21R
26 March 2010, 13:52
by the way, if you want a DD Lite 12, i might be able to help you out. :)

montgomerygentryFan
27 March 2010, 09:29
I've found the same thing as well. I recently placed an order with OPT and they said my Magpul items are expected in 4-6 weeks.

michschi
28 March 2010, 20:09
I know, almost everything at Bravo Company and Daniel Defense is OUT OF STOCK!

5pins
28 March 2010, 21:45
Noticed the same thing myself lately. Every time I pull the CC out I can't find a place to use it...how often does that happen?! I've been looking for MBUS in FDE and can't find the rear one anywhere below MSRP. Now trying to buy a new upper and that's out of stock too.

Best of luck.

http://www.superiordefensesolutions.com/products/Magpul-MBUS-Front-and-Rear-Combo.html