PDA

View Full Version : Most Anticipated Accessories

Tactical Ninja
16 August 2010, 23:40
If the few people I have interacted with on this forum don't know yet I am a sucker for magpul parts. I beleive that magpul has some of the greatest accessories for the market today. But I'm curious to know what other people think about the various companies out there. I understand what might be the best part to one would be considered garbage to another. With that being said was just wondering what everyone out there is waiting on the most from these various companies? From the smallest part to the most expensive option.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2046/1000184.jpg

TripleBravo
17 August 2010, 11:58
Magpul dominates the conversation on this topic for sure. Case in point: Magpul's MOE foregrip in Mid and Rifle length. Customers ask me on a weekly basis when they're gonna show up.

Magpul aside, it seems like the market has been flooded with new accessories in the last few years to the point where I sometimes stumble across an item that I had never heard about despite the fact that it's been out for a awhile. It's becoming real work to stay on top of it all!

Optimus Prime
17 August 2010, 12:29
Of course I'm waiting for the new version of the MBUS for a gun or two, but the biggest tease from Magpul lately has been that patent app. for a Quad stack mag... that's got me drooling.

Aside from that, I can't really think of much else I'm chomping at the bit for right now. Just a couple guns I need to pick up soon-ish.

TehLlama
17 August 2010, 17:13
1:7 Lightweight barrel kit for ACR
KAC 7.62 SuperTap Brake
MagPul Dynamics URX-II Handguard
MOE Middy/Rifle Handguards and Sling Attachments
Gas-busting Gunfighter CH

Tactical Ninja
17 August 2010, 17:34
I agree with you on the GENII MBUS been waiting on those for a little while now. Lets not forget the 40RD PMAG that stickman posted pictures of. I know they don't have much use other than target practice but a reliable 40 rounder would be nice.

[:)]

Tactical Ninja
17 August 2010, 17:35
What is this quad stack mag you talk of Optimus Prime?

Optimus Prime
17 August 2010, 21:07
Clicky (http://gunscoffee.blogspot.com/2010/06/strawberry-kiwi.html)