PDA

View Full Version : Bobro or LaRue

sferrin
12 September 2010, 08:15
I'm looking at both the Bobro 1" mount and the LaRue LT-104. I relize they're both good mounts but if you had to choose one or the other which would you choose?

Paulo_Santos
12 September 2010, 08:33
I've tried pretty much every mount out there from ARMS, LaRue, ADM, and Bobro, and the Bobro is the best hands down. Not that the others suck, it is just that the Bobro is in another league right now.

wareagle700
12 September 2010, 10:32
Both seem to be great mounts. I love LaRue stuff and have heard great things about Bobro. From what i've read, it seems like the people who own both mounts prefer the Bobro though. I just ordered a Bobro mount for my TA31F. Hopefully its just as good as the LaRue or better.

m249saw
12 September 2010, 11:17
Never tried Bobro stuff, always Larue myself. That said I might try the Bobro as its looks like a work of art, but then again it will clash with my all Larue rifle :)

sferrin
17 September 2010, 17:25
Alas, nobody had the Bobro in stock or knew when they would be getting any so I went with the LaRue. :(

m249saw
19 September 2010, 06:55
Alas, nobody had the Bobro in stock or knew when they would be getting any so I went with the LaRue. :(

One of the problems I ran into. The Larue will do you well, great kit!

Policetacteam
19 September 2010, 08:56
I agree with the above statements.....the Bobro is a different animal. Both will work perfectly fine but the Bobro is just nicer and better engineered! Bobro's only set back is limited availability!! Due to the overwhelming demand from Trijicon and the growing popularity of his products in the smaller circles Andrew appears to be having a tough time keeping up with the demand, bi-pods especially! I know there is a new T1 mount is currently being finished...and it should be met with mass approval! Hopefully we will see some new products come out soon!