PDA

View Full Version : Geissele Super 3 Gun trigger?

neo9710
26 September 2010, 20:14
I know their reputation precedes them and their triggers are one of the best. I saw that they are coming out with a Super 3 Gun trigger. Has anyone had the privilege of testing one out? I am in the market for a new trigger and I was about to but the SSA-E trigger until I heard about this one. It wont be in my duty rifle. But, Ill do some 3 gun (new addiction), some training, SHTF stuff...I believe it is coming out soon..

rob_s
27 September 2010, 04:40
I was interested until I saw the price was supposed to be in the $260 range. I am sure it's worth it for a lot of people, but for me and the kind of shooting I do I think I'll be better off putting $260 worth of ammo through my stock trigger.

I'd love to try one, but I don't know that it will make me $100 worth of a better shooter than the SSA, or $260 worth of a better shooter than the stock trigger.

neo9710
27 September 2010, 05:29
That's exactly what I was thinking. But hopefully, somebody here will pick one up and compare the two. The SSA is already a proven trigger. But...ya never know...

Paulo_Santos
27 September 2010, 05:38
I was interested until I saw the price was supposed to be in the $260 range. I am sure it's worth it for a lot of people, but for me and the kind of shooting I do I think I'll be better off putting $260 worth of ammo through my stock trigger.

I'd love to try one, but I don't know that it will make me $100 worth of a better shooter than the SSA, or $260 worth of a better shooter than the stock trigger.

I agree. $260 is way too much. I don't care how good the trigger is. I'm sure the SSA will be just as good for 3-gun.
With the economy, you'd think that manufacturers would realize that people just aren't willing to shell out all kinds of cash on things that they don't need.

neo9710
27 September 2010, 07:32
I agree. $260 is way too much. I don't care how good the trigger is. I'm sure the SSA will be just as good for 3-gun.
With the economy, you'd think that manufacturers would realize that people just aren't willing to shell out all kinds of cash on things that they don't need.

Even in these times, its amazing what people actually will still buy and not buy..Even when on is a necessity and the other is a want.

TehLlama
27 September 2010, 16:26
I'll probably snag a used SSA-E if the price is right, but the SSA will outperform so many shooters already, why bother?

neo9710
28 September 2010, 14:31
I just got an email confirmation that the new triggers were in at Bravo Company. Im PONDERING about getting the SSA-E if I can find one too...

jmart
30 September 2010, 17:22
I just checked out BCM's website and this is a SS unit which if I'm not mistaken is Giessele's first. Priced slightly lower, but comparable to AR Gold and Wilson's SS units. I'd like to see a comparison of the three.