PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky Bags SB02 Active Shooter Bag Discussion

zero7one
28 September 2010, 09:28
http://zero7one.defensemk.com/Sneaky_Bags/01_Sneaky_Bag_SB02_full.jpg

Review Link: Click Here (http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?2605-Sneaky-Bags-SB02-Active-Shooter-Bag-Review&p=23834#post23834)

Stickman
28 September 2010, 09:37
It looks like quite a bit of thought went into the equipment design. I like the idea of having a document section as it makes perfect sense for LE who might need to store critical structure layouts or emergency plans.

zero7one
28 September 2010, 09:40
It looks like quite a bit of thought went into the equipment design. I like the idea of having a document section as it makes perfect sense for LE who might need to store critical structure layouts or emergency plans.

You hit the nail on the head. It is a great place to throw in a pre-printed copy of school or mall floor plans.

rob_s
28 September 2010, 13:37
your review link doesn't work.

zero7one
28 September 2010, 13:39
your review link doesn't work.

Thanks for catching that. It has been fixed.

UDT
28 September 2010, 16:05
Thanks, for the review, looks nice.

tac40
3 October 2010, 08:18
Nice, I want one.

rob_s
3 October 2010, 09:46
I have a mini Sneaky that I use a lot in training environments (and carrying around SHOT as well) where I'm supervising. I like that in a situation where I may rarely shoot but often need to, I can carry a couple of loaded mags and an empty demo mag, some dummy rounds, as well as all my admin needs like a timer, pen, tape, etc. and have a light, TQ, and multitool all in one place. At brakes I drop the bag, and when we're ready to go I pick it up again.

Also keeps my lighter, cutter, and cigars handy! :D

I know this isn't the intended purpose for the bag, but it works very well for this for me.

B Coyote
19 January 2011, 23:57
I have a Mini Sneaky that I use as a shotgun go-bag. They make a great product.

One thing I really like about this bag over others I've seen of the type is that the magazines are placed on the inside of the bag. The bag I've used for years has them toward the outside and it makes the bag balance poorly.

Nice review.

bc