PDA

View Full Version : Magpul RSA is shipping

Stickman
15 December 2010, 23:40
For anyone who has been waiting, Magpul is shipping the RSA to dealers now.

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20V/Stck_1236-1024-Stick.jpg

TripleBravo
16 December 2010, 07:40
Glad to hear it's getting out there. I love Magpul, but I wondered why it took so long to release a component that seems essential to their sling system.

UDT
16 December 2010, 11:05
Thanks, for the update.

Dos Cylindros
17 December 2010, 09:06
Of all the magpul stuff that was supposed to come out this year, this was by far my most anticipated. I just placed a back order with DSG Arms, so hopefully it will be here very soon.

TehLlama
17 December 2010, 20:09
Despite the fact that DD already made a very similar product, I would agree that this would be the most awaited item. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to need two of three of these buggers.

Stickman
17 December 2010, 21:22
Despite the fact that DD already made a very similar product, I would agree that this would be the most awaited item. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to need two of three of these buggers.

DD made a circular loop piece which stuck straight out from the rail, this one is not circular, and curves. While that might sound like a few little things, the differences it makes are substantial.

TehLlama
18 December 2010, 17:29
I'll admit to a gross oversimplification in order to showcase the similarities between the two, but I would say to anybody not already familiar with MagPul hardware that it is those little things adding up to a substancial difference that make the RSA (and other items) deserving of the magpul logo on it.

nightwing58
27 December 2010, 16:12
Just received mine in the mail today and already attached to my Diamond receiver.