PDA

View Full Version : Have you ordered from m-4accessories.com?

UrbanPioneer
6 January 2011, 11:36
Palmetto State Armory's 10% off sale is over, so now i'm shopping around for an alternate vendor for a stock and components.

Do you have any experience with http://www.m-4accessories.com/ ?

Shipping seems to be around $10.00 flat. The phone was answered when I tried their number.

I could always order something small to test them out, but I wanted to consolidate orders if I could by hearing what experiences you may have.

Thanks!

UrbanPioneer
18 January 2011, 10:32
My three item order arrived quickly and packed tight. The packing slip had check marks where someone checked off each item in the shipment. A + would order from m-4accessories.com again.

biggunbuyer
25 January 2011, 22:42
I ordered from M-4Accessories.com. They are awesome!!!! I will only order from them from now on. I talked to someone for about 45 min. They were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They are always busy so if you call leave a voice mail, if you dont want to leave a voice mail email them. Email seems to work better I've noticed. A++++++ WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING FROM THEM.

Rodman24
26 January 2011, 04:37
My single experience was a good one. I would second UrbanPioneer's comments.

jackalope
6 February 2011, 00:47
Best price I could find for an in-stock Vortex.

jetspeed8
7 February 2011, 08:18
I just ordered an AD RECON 30mm mount from them. Best price I could find on the net..

UPDATE: Ordered it yesterday (7th) and they shipped it out the same day!

eternal24k
14 February 2011, 14:32
what's the best way to get in contact with them?

thanks

jetspeed8
15 February 2011, 06:33
The order I placed on the 7th, for a AD RECON mount arrived on the 14th.