PDA

View Full Version : News from Military Times Gear Scout Concerning Travis Haley

chem_guy
21 January 2011, 09:29
http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/2011/01/20/travis-haley-pops-smoke-leaves-magpul-dynamics/

BLUF:

Travis Haley has parted ways with Magpul on good terms to pursue other opportunities. I hate to see him go but wish him well. His new company, Haley Strategic Partners, already has a webpage presence. I also saw in my google search that he is doing some things with Echelon Software.

Thoughts? Comments?

This is the most interesting thing coming from Magpul this shotshow besides not previewing any new products, but that is another story.

Paulo_Santos
21 January 2011, 12:45
I wish him luck.

Uglyduck
21 January 2011, 14:18
I wish him well. I'm curious how the company will change, if at all, without his presence and influence.

Stickman
30 January 2011, 21:13
If you look at shooting instructors, its very common for them to move around quite a bit. New doors are opening for them, and it would be off for them not to entertain new offers and ideas.

TehLlama
31 January 2011, 22:13
Well, the market has expanded now that more people realize the value of quality training. Both ventures are likely to succeed, so this really isn't a terrible loss, just branching out and expanding.

tac40
18 February 2011, 13:42
Thanks for sharing

markm
29 March 2011, 12:03
I heard Magpul Dynamics actually had some military training contracts going on.