PDA

View Full Version : IWC 2 to 1 Point Triglide Review

Paulo_Santos
9 February 2011, 12:06
The IWC 2 to 1 Point Triglide Review (http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?3001-IWC-2-to-1-Point-Triglide-Review&p=28002#post28002) is up. Please post comments here.

Uglyduck
9 February 2011, 13:41
Is it difficult to index the socket into it one handed?

Paulo_Santos
9 February 2011, 13:53
Is it difficult to index the socket into it one handed?

Not at all. I was afraid of that myself, but since the sling stays stiff and doesn't move, it is fast to transition.

MrSypher
13 February 2011, 00:15
That was a great review, just reading about it for the 1st time now & I just went to ICW and placed an order for both the 1" & 1.5".. Thanks for the heads up.. [adore]

MOUNT-N-SLOT
29 March 2011, 17:47
Here's another review of Impact Weapons Components new 2 To 1 Point Triglide by Military Morons, creator of the Emdom Gunslinger Convertible Sling in 2008.

http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/ar.slings2.html#iwc

oregonshooter
29 March 2011, 21:55
Earl sent me one of these after seeing my 1/2 Point sling I made on youtube and while I had seen them before I didn't invest in one because I use HK clips on my (duh) HK rilfes and did not think they would accept them into the PB cup. He said they do but it might scratch the purty off it with use.

Well gear is meant to be used right?

Having played with it on my AR15 and MP5 clone with both systems (HK Clip and PB release) I have come to the same conclusion as everyone else that I see posting on the internet.

This is a well executed, simple solution at an affordable cost. I bought (2) more from brownells.com at dealer pricing of $16.51 and will be putting them on every sling I own in the future.

I read MM's request for anti-rotation stops but do not see a need for it in my limited use. I run a padded VTAC though with a Cobra buckle which tends to keep the sling from rolling. A thin unpadded version might indeed benefit from the anti-roll idea and I doubt there are any reasons for NOT having it included unless it were to raise the price.

Excellent product and excellent customer service. Get some!