PDA

View Full Version : Best upper for POF Gen II lower

Cvolin85
9 February 2011, 15:25
I'm about to purchase a P.O.F Gen II lower from Rainier Arms and I was wondering if anyone has experience with This lower? I didn't want to spend the extra cash for the Gen III because I already have a B.A.D. Lever from a previous build that I will be using for the Ambi Release. I just need to know What is a Good upper receiver to Fit and Color match with the Gen II lower?

Anything will help. I'm having a hard time finding POF Uppers in black. That's why I'm wondering what else fits.

Quentin
10 February 2011, 14:09
Just curious, why the POF lower in the first place? If it's hard to find a matching upper why not go with something more conventional? And put yourself in a position where you have lots of choices on the upper.

Cvolin85
10 February 2011, 15:34
Just curious, why the POF lower in the first place? If it's hard to find a matching upper why not go with something more conventional? And put yourself in a position where you have lots of choices on the upper.

I really like there lowers. Good lines, Smooth finish, and I like the shape of the trigger guard more then most the other Billet lowers. I also like that it doesn't have some kind of Graphic on it. IE; Deer, Spider, Bear, or Zombie. Not saying those are bad. I just prefer the POF to most others personally. I know I would save money with the other brands for about the same strength. Just a sucker for the POF lower.;)

Stickman
10 February 2011, 18:42
I would ask the guys from Rainier Arms, that way they can match for the best overall fit and color.

Cvolin85
10 February 2011, 20:48
I have never thought of that... Thanks Stickman! That's where I'm getting the Lower from anyhow. So that will work out. Thanks again man.