PDA

View Full Version : US firm's guns turned up in Mideast (LINK FIXED)

Stickman
29 March 2011, 09:55
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42301380/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Link fixed

This certainly doesn't paint firearm companies or even firearm owners in a good light when it comes time for new AWBs.

Muddyboots
29 March 2011, 10:35
Stickman, you might need to check that link. It's a "start new thread" window...

Muddyboots

markm
29 March 2011, 11:58
Yeah... I'd like to read the story.

AR-10
29 March 2011, 12:08
Pick one:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=US+firm%27s+guns+turned+up+in+Mideast+&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=f05d2ab524568127

Stickman
30 March 2011, 09:10
Link fixed, sorry about that.

TripleBravo
30 March 2011, 11:33
Cases like this will end up hurting us all.

I guess we know now what the search warrant last year was all about.

rob_s
30 March 2011, 17:42
Actually in the article I read the search warrant was only tangentially related at best. Iirc the search warrant was due to employees making duplicate serial number guns and selling the duplicates after they stole them. The only way this is really related in that case is that they may have only been able to get away with it because everything else was crooked.

Stickman
31 March 2011, 09:35
Actually in the article I read the search warrant was only tangentially related at best. Iirc the search warrant was due to employees making duplicate serial number guns and selling the duplicates after they stole them. The only way this is really related in that case is that they may have only been able to get away with it because everything else was crooked.

The way the article is written, and the information presented, there is a lot which leads to reader to a conclusion which may be much different than what actually happened.

tac40
1 April 2011, 16:51
Sabre Industries looks very bad in this article. After the dust settles, I hope the media follows up with the end of the story.