PDA

View Full Version : FUCK OSAMA DISCOUNT CODE

piggly_wiggly
1 May 2011, 21:18
Dear Friends @ WEVO,

Seldom does a news event warrant a celebration such as this- but this is a singularly spectacular exception. We know you all can enjoy this discount. We know we will be losing money on this. We know we will not regret it.
Enjoy!!!!
WOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!

p_w

ROT IN HELL FUCKFACE!

25% OFF ALL PRODUCTS FOR 24 HOURS.
15% OFF ALL PRODUCTS FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS AFTER THAT. FREE CONUS/APO SHIPPING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. ENTER DISCOUNT CODE "SUCKIT" @ CHECKOUT.
GOD BLESS AMERICA & HERE'S TO THOSE WHO CAN'T BE HERE TO CELEBRATE. SHIPPING GUARANTEE WILL NOT APPLY.
YOUR FRIENDS @ SKD

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

thatdamngoat
1 May 2011, 21:37
I applaud your enthusiasm, and must ask where is all the god damn fireworks?!?!?!

oregonshooter
1 May 2011, 22:09
Hell Yeah! That just cost ya $265.00! :)

SKD = Awesome!

skd_tactical
1 May 2011, 22:32
We know it's gonna hurt. But we are pretty happy, and It's worth it.

SOS

Stickman
1 May 2011, 22:38
I'll take this time to point out that the SKD PIG RIG is the best plate carrier I've used, and my long term review of it wil be up shortly on Army Times/ Military Times. If you are looking for a plate carrier that stands out from all the rest, this is the one you want.

jackalope
1 May 2011, 22:53
Please tell us black PIG drop slider slings will be in stock tomorrow morning.

skd_tactical
2 May 2011, 15:57
Unfortunately we won't take backorders for the sale. I know it's getting to be very slim pickens on the site. The Drop sliders won't be back in stock before the sale ends.
Sorry.....

SOS

skd_tactical
2 May 2011, 15:58
I'll take this time to point out that the SKD PIG RIG is the best plate carrier I've used, and my long term review of it wil be up shortly on Army Times/ Military Times. If you are looking for a plate carrier that stands out from all the rest, this is the one you want.

I couldn't agree more. I can't wait to read the review. Thanks Stick.

SOS

oregonshooter
2 May 2011, 17:00
SKD shipped myTrijicon TR24R AccuPoint & LaRue SPR/M4 1.93 Mount QD - 30mm NEXT DAY! I might even have it in time for the 3Gun match this weekend... sweetness!!!!

Eric
2 May 2011, 17:26
Sweet deal! Bummer the Aimpoint PRO is not in stock.