PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Arms Contact

Striker071
24 June 2011, 04:34
Guys

Anyone know of a better way to contact Centurion Arms? I have done the e-mail thing and got you will receive a message with in x amount of hours and have been put into VAPOR.

Any help in this would be much appreciated.

Thanks Striker071

Uglyduck
24 June 2011, 09:41
Monty is a member here and on M4C - screen name "grinch", you could try PM'ing him.

Fontaine
24 June 2011, 18:17
Monty is also a busy guy. Remember that his day job is as a professional ass kicker! Internet can be spotty in some parts of the world...

I've had very good response times from "sales@centurionarms.com" which goes directly to the other Centurion Arms employee :)

Striker071
24 June 2011, 20:33
Well the inquiry was made on May 25th......and got a email stating that my inquiry was received and a 24 hour reply would follow......think I have been more than patient

Rodman24
24 June 2011, 21:40
Well the inquiry was made on May 25th......and got a email stating that my inquiry was received and a 24 hour reply would follow......think I have been more than patient

I've heard nothing but good things about Centurion. It sounds to me like they simply made an oversight. And don't rule out a technology glitch.

I would try to drop them another message. I'm sure they'll be really embarrassed. Everybody makes a mistake now and then.

Stickman
25 June 2011, 23:37

The owner of Centurion Arms is an active duty Navy Seal. If he didn't reply to your message, its because it was lost somewhere. If you haven't heard anything back by this point, shoot him an email again.

I know that there are people who have not gotten emails returned from me because I never saw them. I would imagine its the same for them.

He is a great guy with great products, but stays busy on a few different levels. I talk to him on a regular basis, and I know for a fact he takes his customers seriously. Shoot him another email, if you don't get an answer let me know.

Striker071
26 June 2011, 08:41
AHH OK.. I was in the Navy myself "not a SEAL mind you" but because of what I did I am very aware of how it goes.... I wasn't in CONUS very much myself.

Stickman
26 June 2011, 17:57
AHH OK.. I was in the Navy myself "not a SEAL mind you" but because of what I did I am very aware of how it goes.... I wasn't in CONUS very much myself.

LOL, I can't believe I didn't put SEAL in all caps, I must have been tired.

Striker071
26 June 2011, 18:43
Yeah really Stick.... I think you should send me one of those New Noveske Lowers just for that slip up for purely testing purposes of course........[BD]