PDA

View Full Version : Kel-Tec KSG

HogKiller
4 July 2011, 13:03
I shot a Benelli M4 Tactical a few months ago at a skeet shoot and I was hooked. I shot a few rounds through it and I knew it was gonna be my next shotgun right away. I've been planning on getting the Benelli up until a few days ago when I found out about the Kel-Tec KSG. It holds about 5 more shells and is about $800 less than than the Benelli which is very appealing. If I hear good things about it then I'll go with the KSG, but I'll pay the extra $800 for the Benelli if I have to. Has anyone held or even shot the KSG or heard anything about it (reliability, release date, exact price, feeding issues, etc...)? Thanks.

MoxyDave
4 July 2011, 13:39
Nutnfancy has a series of videos. Google is your friend ;-)

The Benelli is an auto, whereas the KSG is a pump. Apples & Oranges ... just sayin'.

HogKiller
4 July 2011, 14:00
That's true. I've been shooting a pump my whole life though and I can shoot 5 rounds through my Benelli pump action in the about the same time that my cousin can shoot 5 rounds through his Benelli M2 (semi-auto). Using a pump action with a VFG would just take some getting used to with the KSG. And after looking at the pics you almost have to have a VFG on the KSG to keep your hand from getting in the way of the muzzle.