PDA

View Full Version : Replacement trigger HELP !!!

fiveIXzero
24 July 2011, 18:45
I am wanting to replace my factory M&P trigger. Do to department guidlines/restrictions, I have to have 2 stage and 5 lbs. and non-adjustable.

Not much experiance with the upgraded triggers. I pulled a Geissele once and liked it. It was a two stage but not 5 lbs. I did like it though. I want quality and durability with a clean and crisp pull.

What would y'all sugest? Thanks for the input

Paulo_Santos
24 July 2011, 19:37
Check the Geiselle trigger that just came out. It is non adjustable and should be close to 5 lb, but I'm not sure in the exact weight.

Stickman
25 July 2011, 19:24
Odd that a department would mandate a 2 stage trigger when the stock one is a single stage. Then again, it makes little sense for much of what the brass does.

Do they put it on their own trigger machine to test the weight, or do they go by what the manufacturer says?

Eric
26 July 2011, 01:44
That is very odd that your agency requires a two-stage trigger. Is there a story behind that?

rob_s
26 July 2011, 02:54
Is it only required to be two-stage if it's a replacement, or do stock guns have to come with two-stage as well?

aklaunch
27 July 2011, 18:15
I have a lower with a LMT 2 stage trigger in it. They claim higher than 5lbs. on the trigger pull. I absolutely love it!

http://www.lmtstore.com/accessories/2-stage-trigger-assembly.html