PDA

View Full Version : Stickman: Ordered a 300 blackout like you suggested.

Leo77
21 October 2011, 04:13
Stick I ordered a Noveske 8" 300blk.
If anyone knows the best online site to order high quality 300Blk ammo I would appreciate that.
Thanks Much

Hatter
21 October 2011, 05:38
I've been looking to design build in 300Blk as well (probably a dissy in the larger caliber). But I've also had trouble finding the ballistic information on the 300 blk. If any good resources for ammo types, differences , etc are known they would be appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing your build Leo.

Waveman
26 October 2011, 20:49
Go here http://www.300blktalk.com/

Stickman
6 November 2011, 08:22
Would you recommend to only use Supersonic ammo without it being suppressed?
Also is it Ok to use the 300 whisper ammunition (like Hornady 110gr V-Max) in a 300 Blackout Firearm?
If anyone knows the best online site to order high quality 300Blk ammo I would appreciate that.
Thanks Much

No point in using subsonic ammo with an unsuppressed weapon, it certainly isn't nicer to the ears without a can being used.

tac40
24 May 2013, 07:34
Check here,

http://www.pnwarms.com/portfolio/300blk-147gr-range/

http://www.pnwarms.com/portfolio/300blk-125gr-hunting/

UWone77
25 May 2013, 02:35
Thanks Much

Are you looking for match ammo or plinker ammo? Like tac40 linked, PNW makes some of the best ammo, but I like shooting Remington 115gr UMC to practice with. Prepanic, it was a reasonable $11 a box.

Stickman
6 July 2013, 00:37
For people who are unaware, the weapon market has just gone flat, expect prices to come down even from where they are now, and to start seeing sales on some things. A lot of places are going to have large amount of product coming in, and some of them will need to turn it fast to pay off their credit cards. Ammo shouldn't be too much farther behind, and I would expect it to be almost normal in the next 3-4 months.

csmith
6 July 2013, 05:53
For people who are unaware, the weapon market has just gone flat, expect prices to come down even from where they are now, and to start seeing sales on some things. A lot of places are going to have large amount of product coming in, and some of them will need to turn it fast to pay off their credit cards. Ammo shouldn't be too much farther behind, and I would expect it to be almost normal in the next 3-4 months.

Here's to hoping the market gets no more inflation "assistance" from the Washington D.C.

Jer
6 July 2013, 08:30

I was just trying to explain this to some dork on a forum a couple weeks ago. I said we would see Pmags in a couple months & ammo a couple months after that available at standard prices (or probably even on sale) on store shelves. He had some crazy idea that it would be 2014 for Pmags & late 2014 to 2015 for ammo. Uhmmm... Ok. Based on what? Barring some tragedy we've already been through the worst of it but he wouldn't listen to me. People like him help to keep the prices artificially inflated.