PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - Parabellum Armament

zero7one
24 January 2012, 20:11
Parabellum Armament Ambidextrous Charging Handles

http://zero7one.defensemk.com/SHOT_Show_2012/slides/zero7one_SHOT_2012_Parabellum_Armament_Charging_Ha ndles_001.jpg

Boltgun
4 February 2012, 17:51
Z71

any idea how the profile is compared to a standard milspec CH? More so on teh version on the right.

Boltgun

zero7one
4 February 2012, 18:04
Z71

any idea how the profile is compared to a standard milspec CH? More so on teh version on the right.

Boltgun

By profile, what specifically are you looking for? I don't recall them having a standard CH on hand for comparison.

Boltgun
4 February 2012, 19:21
the side to side - or the "T" portion. is it noticably wider than the std CH? I have found that CH's that have a right side latch, or ambi feature are noticably affected by the FA. a wider CH like the PRI is better to grab ahold of. It was something I discussed with Tom from AD...are they making them for Parabellum Armament?

Boltgun

zero7one
4 February 2012, 19:41
It did appear slightly wider than a standard CH.

Boltgun
4 February 2012, 20:00
excellent thanks

Boltgun

zero7one
4 February 2012, 23:36
No problem, I wish that I could give you more info, but the only impression that I had of it was a few minutes at SHOT. If I can get my hands on one I'll give you more detailed info.

Army Chief
5 February 2012, 04:46
Armadynamics?

There is always room at the table for another ambidextrous CH design, provided the quality is there. The center push variant in the middle strikes me as particularly innovative, and I'm almost surprised that no one else has taken this particular approach with past concepts.

Looking forward to testing these.

AC