PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Smoked PMAG's

PGTampa
21 April 2008, 10:28
Has anyone had any luck locating them? I understand they are in "limited" production.

I own about a half dozen of the standard black pmags and would like to round out the full dozen with something unique.

Any advise would be very much appreciated!

Stickman
21 April 2008, 15:05
Has anyone had any luck locating them? I understand they are in "limited" production.

I own about a half dozen of the standard black pmags and would like to round out the full dozen with something unique.

Any advise would be very much appreciated!

They have not been released in limited production, whoever told you that was incorrect. There was a small run made as a test within Magpul, but they were not released to the public or made for sale.

Magpul has stated that they are working on them as an ongoing project, but no time line is going to be given for its actual release.

Speaking for myself, with everything else they have going on, I can see where they would want to complete other projects first.

PGTampa
22 April 2008, 05:02
Speaking for myself, with everything else they have going on, I can see where they would want to complete other projects first.

What else do they have going on thats more important? The new rifle?

Stickman
22 April 2008, 05:05
Smoked and clear PMAGs have limited application when compared to their solid colored siblings. The MOE series, new stocks, and MBUS, as well obviously the ACR/ Masada would be all higher priority in my mind.

Klutched
24 April 2008, 07:57
Just FYI:
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o135/jnortham/New%20Gun%20Pix/tmag.jpg