PDA

View Full Version : Noveske N6 (AR10 Compatible)

Tac71
26 April 2008, 09:08
On a vendor site recently I saw that they were selling Noveske N6 lowers (AR10) After checking on John's site I could not find anything showing this new addition. Does anyone have any updates on this?

aus71383
26 April 2008, 09:18
Its on their website under the "gallery" section. I don't know anything about it other than that.

Austin

Stickman
29 April 2008, 17:50
On a vendor site recently I saw that they were selling Noveske N6 lowers (AR10) After checking on John's site I could not find anything showing this new addition. Does anyone have any updates on this?

What were you looking to find out?

Tac71
30 April 2008, 19:02
Just specs if it was Armalite compatible. Who was making it for him. I love his uppers for the AR10 just wondering basics.... Stick didn't know if you had any of your great shoots of one :)

Stickman
30 April 2008, 19:11
Just specs if it was Armalite compatible. Who was making it for him. I love his uppers for the AR10 just wondering basics.... Stick didn't know if you had any of your great shoots of one :)

I've spoken to John Noveske about them, and they are indeed Armalite compatible. No shots of any as of right now, but I like the way you think....

Stickman
30 April 2008, 19:55
didn't know if you had any of your great shoots of one :)

I won't call it a great shot, but this little blaster should be named the Angle of Death in my book. :P

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Noveske/IMG_5350%201028%20Stick.jpg

Tac71
1 May 2008, 20:56
Stick this is why I start my day here and end end it here.... Great looking weapon... I can have sweet dreams now after seeing this. Thanks for getting this out there... Now if only a few of our Guys in Afghanistan had a few of these....

Stickman
1 May 2008, 21:08
Stick Now if only a few of our Guys in Afghanistan had a few of these....

Don't worry my friend, some of them do.