PDA

View Full Version : SIG Sauer contest!

Malice
12 July 2012, 13:49
I'm sharing this with you because I'm a giver =D
I have absolutely no connection, implied or otherwise with Sig Sauer or this contest. I just thought I'd share it here and hopefully if I don't win it's one of you creeps.

http://www.sigsauer.com/TeamSig/Sweepstakes.aspx

http://www.sigsauer.com/upFiles/CmsContent/images/Team-SIG-July-2012-large.jpg

markm
13 July 2012, 06:29
I hate Sigs, and I hate .380... but I'm entering anyway. :)

Stickman
14 July 2012, 18:16
I hate Sigs, and I hate .380... but I'm entering anyway. :)

For some twisted reason, I hope you win.

Malice
14 July 2012, 19:04
That's not much of a punishment. My everyday carry is a Sig .380 and I'm very happy with it. Granted I've never had to (and hope I never do) use it on someone but it gives me a warm fuzzy and for now that it good enough.
During the winter months I'll carry a heavier stick but in the summer this works just fine.

markm
16 July 2012, 12:08

Would be funny. Sell that sucker and buy an M&P shield. HA ha!

Paulo_Santos
16 July 2012, 13:52

LOL. Almost as bad as my friend who entered himself to win a trip to some island even though he hated flying. He entered it as a joke. He didn't find it too funny when he won and his wife made him fly.

Malice
16 July 2012, 14:38
Oh stop, the Sig is a fine handgun. I would argue that the P226 is one of the best 9's out there.

Jack Kardic
17 July 2012, 23:38
I already own a P238 and it's my BuG. I've fired subcompact .380's from NAA, Kel-Tec, Beretta, and Colt, and IMHO that Sig is the best there is. Like all subcompacts it burns through recoil springs fairly fast, about 500-700 rounds per spring, but they're really cheap and plentiful. Felt recoil is very low, with the beavertail allowing a really high tang grip even on such a tiny gun. Accuracy is better than some full-size pistols I've fired, consistently making 3" groups at 15m. 60 seconds with a polishing tip and some media and it feeds HP like a dream.

MoxyDave
18 July 2012, 09:58
Ditto. Love my P238. Accurate, reliable and very easy to keep with me at all times. Easily one of my all-time favorite handguns.

Malice
18 July 2012, 14:14
If I HAD to critique it I would say that gentlemen like myself with larger hands engulf the pistol.
I had to add an extended non-Sig magazine to make it more comfortable for my hands.

oh! the shame of having large hands =D