PDA

View Full Version : L.A.G. Tactical Defender Holster

helms91
25 July 2012, 21:49
Hey guys,

This is my first post to this forum, but I felt I had to post a review of my new custom Kydex holster from L.A.G. Tactical. The reason I choose to order from L.A.G. Tactical was because of their amazing customer service and fast turn around. I was able to speak with the owners of the company to make sure that the holster I received was made exactly to my specifications, which made the experience all the more enjoyable. They promised a 2 week turn around on the order which I thought was extremely fast due to other wait times associated with custom holster companies. They followed through with extreme integrity and I received my holster with in the two week time line I had been promised. The fit and finish are excellent! I've been wearing it around the house all week, and find it to be extremely comfortable both inside the waistband and out. I can't wait to get to the range this weekend to give it a formal test. If you would like to check out their products, or see pictures of their work, visit their website, www.lagtactical.com.

Paulo_Santos
26 July 2012, 04:17
Thanks for the info.