PDA

View Full Version : DoubleTap Innventor pulls design away from Heizer Defense

zero7one
11 October 2012, 15:53
I was wondering why the DoubleTap had not yet been released.

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs093/1102126238606/img/1083.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

October 11, 2012

To our valued customers:

As the inventor of the DoubleTap™ pistol and owner of the design and utility patents, along with other intellectual property including the DoubleTap™ name, I am issuing this press release to inform our loyal customers of the current status of the production of this new innovative pistol.

Since we introduced the DoubleTap™ Tactical Pocket Pistol in November of last year, we have been overwhelmed by the industry reception; the popularity confirmed by literally tens of thousands of orders placed by consumers to their dealers, through our distributor partners.

Unfortunately, with the deepest regret, today I announce that we have terminated our relationship with HEIZER DEFENSE, our manufacturing partner, due to their inability to manufacture the DoubleTap™ pistol. I cannot comment further on this subject at this time, under advice from legal counsel, due to pending litigation.

It is our intention to immediately license the design to a leading firearms manufacturer or to align with another manufacturing source to produce the DoubleTap™. We intend to accomplish this as quickly as possible to satisfy the huge demand for the DoubleTap™ pistol. I will make a further announcement as soon as we have established a new manufacturing agreement.

Please visit our new website www.doubletapfirearmsllc.com for news updates.

Sincerely,

Raymond B. Kohout

Inventor, DoubleTap™

FortTom
11 October 2012, 16:16
The link provided takes you to a Go Daddy website advertisement.....

Thanks,

FT

zero7one
11 October 2012, 16:29
The link provided takes you to a Go Daddy website advertisement.....

Thanks,

FT

Yep, it sure does. I noticed that as well. They are probably "parking" the web address until they can get a page up and running.