PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Defense Contour Roam sale

mlosi762
25 October 2012, 15:49
Hey all, not sure if anybody knows about this, so I thought I'd send you the SITREP.

While walking around at AUSA in D.C. yesterday, I made a stop at the DD booth. I checked out the "toys" on display and grabbed a copy of the new product catalog. Next to it was a flyer about the Contour Roam for $100 off the MSRP (normally $239.99), plus a free picatinny mount (normally $29.99). I've been going back and forth on checking one of these out for awhile, and after I saw it, decide to pull the trigger so-to-speak. Total cost for the camera w/mount and shipping ended up being about $150. I'm going boar hunting in December with my M1a, and thought video taping the hunt from the business angle would be pretty cool, so I'll post something on that down the line.

Anyway, here's the link for those who are interested:

https://danieldefense.com/contourroam-plus-rail-mount.html

BTW, it looks a little deceiving at first when you add it to the cart because the mount is listed with the additional cost, but it is discounted at final checkout.

Also, the sale is for a limited time. Hand written on the flyer at AUSA said "till 31 Oct @ best" So if any of you guys want it, make it happen soon.