PDA

View Full Version : NFA Gun Trust Lawyer in Alabama

CrimsonTide
31 October 2012, 17:21
I am looking for a lawyer in Alabama that has experience with NFA trusts. My local SOT uses Quicken Will Maker but I don't feel comfortable using a generic trust without experienced legal guidance. I could use http://www.guntrustlawyer.com but they are rather expensive compared to other attorneys I have spoken to that do not do NFA trust (or at least they have no experience with that specific type of trust). I plan on having/do have alot of money invested in both reagular and NFA items and I do not want to run the risk of having them lost do to shoddy legal documents.

If anyone has used a lawyer for a NFA trust that you recommend please let me know. Others thoughts on the topic are welcome. I am still learning alot so any discussion is welcome.

CR

earlelawfirm
10 December 2012, 20:40
I think my opinion your comfortable lawyer here. Whenever you have any question and queries?

Criminal Defense Attorney Alabama | Family Law Attorney Alabama | Criminal Defense Attorney In Birmingham Alabama (http://www.earlelawfirm.com)

Our firm handles virtually any type of criminal case in the State of Alabama, including DUI defense and cases involving sex crimes, violent crimes, drug crimes, theft crimes, federal crimes and even juvenile crimes.

If you have any queries about

• Criminal Defense Attorney in Birmingham Alabama
• Ersonal Injury Attorney in Birmingham Alabama
• Family Law Attorney in Birmingham Alabama
• Criminal Defense Attorney Alabama
• Personal injury Attorney Alabama
• Family Law Attorney Alabama

For more information Please visit: visit: www.earlelawfirm.com

eodinert
15 August 2013, 14:47
Do you use turbo tax for your taxes? You know Willmaker is made by lawyers, specifically for each state, right?

UWone77
15 August 2013, 15:10
Do you use turbo tax for your taxes? You know Willmaker is made by lawyers, specifically for each state, right?

I'm curious... what does the fine print on Will Maker say? Does it say they will provide legal representation if the ATF decides to invalidate your trust?

I have thousands just in tax stamps, so I got a real attorney. I don't understand why guys will try to go cheap when it comes to NFA items.

M. Gale
15 August 2013, 15:26
I think an attorney should always be considered but...

An attorneys ability to defend the validity of your trust is only as good as your ability to pay him even though he created it. Negotiating with a federal agency is gonna start in the $10K range. I personally use an LLC to forego the nuances of a trust (and an attorney). [:D]

ETA: Damn... I just got suckered into a necro post.

UWone77
15 August 2013, 15:38
In our defense, there are a few necroposts here ;) which is why you should spend more time here.

M. Gale
15 August 2013, 16:00
Lima Charlie!

Army Chief
16 August 2013, 15:17
These guys impressed me enough to get my business. Would certainly do it again, knowing what I know now. They cover a lot more than just the NFA basics.

http://www.arsenalattorneys.com/

AC