PDA

View Full Version : SKD Q&A Contest

skd_tactical
16 December 2012, 20:04
***LISTEN UP!!! $500 (fiVe hUNdReD) in SKD Gift Certificates UP FOR GRABS!!!***

Think you know a thing or two about your SKD purchased item? Well, you just might have the answer for a fellow customer's question.

Our new Q&A feature allows anyone to ask product related questions on the product description page AND it allows anyone to answer it- just look for the green "Ask a question" icon pictured here. We think this feature will help create a wealth of detailed information for everyone in the SKD community, and we're willing to put our money where our mouth is to prove it.

From now until 23:59 (CST) Christmas Eve, answer questions on any SKD product Q&A and you'll automatically be entered to WIN one of 15 (Fifteen) $20 Gift Certificates ($300 Total Value). Your answers have to be factually correct, and not already covered in the product description, or previously answered by someone else.

Now if your answers are good- I mean REALLY GOOD- they may be selected by a panel of SKD judges to win additional prizes in our Best Answer Contest. SKD Gift Certificates will be awarded as follows: First Place, $100/ Second Place, $60 / Third Place, $40.

All told, we will be giving out FIVE-HUNDO in SKD Gift Certificates on Christmas Day. If you have a good working knowledge of the product that you ordered from SKD, stretch out those key bangers and get to writing some answers! Good Luck!!!

Stickman
17 December 2012, 08:55
Good stuff guys, and Merry Christmas!

skd_tactical
17 December 2012, 12:03
Thanks Stick! You too. See you at the end of January?

SOS

UWone77
18 December 2012, 11:52
Can you guys quit offering good deals? I feel like I missed out when I don't buy [BD]

skd_tactical
30 December 2012, 08:58
***SKD Q&A CONTEST UPDATE***

If you answered questions on the Q&A feature of our product pages before 12/25, you were automatically entered in our Q&A Contest. We were hoping to have winners announced for everyone by now, but due to a technical issue with accessing the Q&A data files we are waiting for an answer from the Q&A service provider, Degree3. Once we have access restored by Degree3 we will proceed in announcing the winners- thanks!