19 December 2012, 13:20
Great video. Thanks for posting.

P39
19 December 2012, 18:17
Agree!

Thanks for sharing, indeed.

zero7one
20 December 2012, 00:39
This has to be one of the best videos I have seen in awhile. Speaks the truth and puts a nice humorous spin to it.

M. Gale
21 December 2012, 05:42
For the same reason (politics) the old one was allowed to sunset, a new assault weapons ban ain't gonna happen. Everyone remembers when the ban was passed but nobody remembers what happened a short two months later on November 8, 1994 as a result of the ban...

For the first time since the civil war, the House Speaker, in this case Tom Foley (D-Washington), failed to win re-election. Say hello to Newt Gingrich.

Carnage in da house! The Republicans won 54 seats in the House of Representatives and assumed the majority for the first time in 40 years.

The left side of the isle contains as many idiots as the right but they are not stupid. They won't make the same mistake twice.

No AWB law will make it through the current HR so no new law is forthcoming.

As we speak, the NRA is carefully reviewing the idiots who are up for mid-term re-election in two short years. After they have established who the most vulnerable pro-gun leaning democrats are, they will start to apply financial pressure and all talk of an AWB will vanish.

That being said, it would not surprise me one bit if the Communist in Chief tries to execute a regulatory end-around. At that point, we'll all be left to make our own decisions...

Paulo_Santos
21 December 2012, 07:16
Am I the only one that finds it funny that his AR didn't have any sights on it? LOL.

Stryker medic
21 December 2012, 15:53
Great video Eric.

newyork
28 December 2012, 07:21
I noticed the no sights thing too.