PDA

View Full Version : ASSHOLE-PROOFED GEN M3 BLACK PMAGS

skd_tactical
21 December 2012, 18:02
***ASSHOLE-PROOFED GEN M3 BLACK PMAGS IN STOCK, $39.20 EACH***

By now, most of you have heard of the Shenanigans in our industry with regards to the inflated pricing of PMAGS and similar, highlighted by the likes of Cheaper than Dirt selling out of PMAGs at $60 EACH. During the first run before President Obama's inauguration, we didn't raise our prices one cent, and sold out of all of our multiple shipments of PMAGS in record time… only to learn that many of our sales were to high volume purchasers who flipped their orders for ridiculous profits to unwitting fellow gun owners. Supply and Demand. Capitalism. America. OK, WE GET IT.

What rubs us wrong is that everyone and their brother who likes AR15s is willing to pay outrageous prices for said AR15s and their feeding devices now that their future seems questionable, but countless among them are folks who haven't lifted a finger or donated a red cent to a worthy cause that protects their freedom. Well, we just got a large quantity of PMAGs in, and rather than just release them at our regular low price to people who would prey on other panicked buyers, we're going to honor market pressures and price our PMAGs accordingly. The difference is that we're only going to keep what we normally charge for a PMAG, but the rest of it will go to one of two organizations that we believe in. SO, if you want one of these PMAGS from SKD, you'll have to select whether you want your funds to go towards the NRA in support of their NEW "National School Shield Emergency Response Program", or the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, rated 4 stars (highest rating) by Charitynavigator.com.

Thusly, we have for all intents and purposes ASSHOLE-PROOFED our PMAGs.

"ASSHOLE-PROOFED" you ask?

1) By donating the majority of the proceeds to a worthy cause, by default no one who purchases these PMAGs is an ASSHOLE.

2) By selling these at or near current market prices, it keeps ASSHOLES who want to flip these PMAGs from purchasing these magazines.

3) By getting these PMAGs out of our warehouse, they are freed from the captivity of the ASSHOLES at SKD.

This is a WINNING proposition no matter how you approach it. As of this posting we have a HUNDREDS of PMAGS in stock. We are limiting their sale to 5 per customer. If you don't like our methods, please don't waste time trying to complain to us because we will not respond. For the rest us, and those like us, please take a moment to contemplate what it is you can do TODAY to help protect the Freedoms that are in jeopardy this very moment. Talk to your friends and family, your neighbors and elected officials, and let them know that our Second Amendment Freedoms matter. And finally, please support the organizations that work tirelessly to protect our Freedoms.

Sincerely,

The ASSHOLES at SKD.

Stickman
21 December 2012, 18:55
Nicely done guys, the market is certainly there with guys buying them just to flip them for max profit.

tac40
22 December 2012, 08:33
Well said SKD

zero7one
22 December 2012, 12:02
It is ridiculous the prices that some people are willing to pay. Good on you guys for making something positive out of it.

TangoSauce
22 December 2012, 13:25
I wish that PMAG rebuild kits were also asshole-proofed for all us in the People's Republic.

browcs
22 December 2012, 14:42
Bravo SKD...outstanding idea!

skd_tactical
22 December 2012, 16:52
Thanks for the support guys. We caught a lot of flak here and there, but I think it was people just seeing the price and freaking without reading what we were doing. All of the "Charity" mags went out the door and each one went to a great cause.

SOS

Rodman24
22 December 2012, 18:55
Sincerely,

The ASSHOLES at SKD.

Good job ASSHOLES! :)

Primarily for the charitable component, I bought 5. I'm interested in the new PMags, and it never hurts to have a few more mags.

Zeake
24 December 2012, 11:30
I would certainly buy from you guys. Good job.

Heading to your website right now.

TripleBravo
24 December 2012, 12:37
NICE!!

lwrcsbr
23 January 2013, 09:26
But what the average Joe doesnt know is CTD (Cheaper than dirt) just fucked themselves price gouging Magpul products. Magpul called CTD and told them to refund all the mags and sell them back to the buyers for MSRP. Once cheaper than dirt tried to act like a badass and didnt comply, Magpul turned the next shipment already one the way around and basically told them you will never get another Magpul shipment and then called all the distributors in the area and said if you supply CTD with one item from our line we will cut you off also. Magpul is the shitttttttt

Stickman
23 January 2013, 10:59
But what the average Joe doesnt know is CTD (Cheaper than dirt) just fucked themselves price gouging Magpul products. Magpul called CTD and told them to refund all the mags and sell them back to the buyers for MSRP. Once cheaper than dirt tried to act like a badass and didnt comply, Magpul turned the next shipment already one the way around and basically told them you will never get another Magpul shipment and then called all the distributors in the area and said if you supply CTD with one item from our line we will cut you off also. Magpul is the shitttttttt

Where did you hear this story?

Zeake
23 January 2013, 13:01

Interesting

csmith
23 January 2013, 17:08
Where did you hear this story?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufTna0WArc

skd_tactical
23 January 2013, 18:32
No idea about Magpul but I hope it's true, sounds great.
More to follow soon about the donations - some of you may have seen me at SHOT running around with a rather large check.

SOS

KACEE
23 February 2013, 08:45
Latest check on pmags has CTD pricing them @ $99 [crazy]

Vern1968
23 February 2013, 18:55
This business can get bent. I am a person who believes in looking down the road in what I work in. Although they can do what they want. Unfortunately, people have short memories and will continue to purchase from them.

skd_tactical
24 February 2013, 12:23
This business can get bent. I am a person who believes in looking down the road in what I work in. Although they can do what they want. Unfortunately, people have short memories and will continue to purchase from them.

Are you referring to Us (SKD) or CTD or Both?

SOS

Vern1968
24 February 2013, 15:40
CTD. Love SKD's stuff.

KACEE
26 February 2013, 09:48
Here is a new "rake you over the coals" website (not as bad as CTD) but nothing I need. I will wait..... http://www.pmagwarehouse.com/