PDA

View Full Version : where are they hiding?

nub
27 December 2012, 20:30
Rifles / lowers in stock anywhere? Seems like trying to find a needle in a haystack....

csmith
27 December 2012, 21:05
Except the haystack is the size of Kansas. Give it time, it'll mellow out. Don't go spending $300 on a forged lower due to panic.

nub
27 December 2012, 21:14
Yeah I'm not going to be gouged becase of panic, id like to pick up a few more rifles though. I am a little worried about Jan 3rd :-(

TangoSauce
28 December 2012, 00:20
Rainier has some Mega in stock.

nub
28 December 2012, 03:54
Ive looked at rainier... status shows "returning soon" I'm watching & waiting.

usmcvet
30 December 2012, 09:14
Yeah stay calm it should turn around soon.

Stickman
30 December 2012, 11:55
Yeah stay calm it should turn around soon.

I'm not so sure, this is a very different set of circumstances.

Taco John
21 January 2013, 16:03
Your sure right about that Stick, I have a M&P stripped lower iv'e had as a rainy day prodject and the market is all but dried up for the important parts needed. Almost seems useless to even own such an item at this time, parting together an AR seems nightmareish at best right now. I also hope things will calm down and the market return to normal, we will see......

LanceCriminal
25 January 2013, 12:46
Tell me about it, I'm maybe a month out from getting my Form 1 and Form 4 back for an SBR and Suppressor and I don't think I'll be able to find a receiver extension, tan SOPMOD stock, Bolt Carrier, and the 12.5 barrel (once approved). I emailed Bravo Company and ADCO about gas ports on the BCM and DD 12.5" barrels, but I'm fairly certain it disappeared in the mountain of post SH shooting panic buy emails. And I have a baby arriving in 4 months, so even if I can find what I need, I have no extra cash to get it unless I start hocking stuff like my currently unused Troy M1A chassis...

MoxyDave
25 January 2013, 16:36
Bravo Company still has NFA (12.5") barrels, and I bought a 16" mid-length stripped barrel just the other day. They shipped it in less than a week. Keep looking; there are still parts available but you really have to look hard and stay on top of it.

Nuclear_Arms
25 January 2013, 17:06
Part of me wants to pick up one of those 12.5" barrels just because. I don't have a tax stamp, and the Air Force is moving me to California in 30 days, so I won't be getting a tax stamp any time soon.

But I still want it.