PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Tailor discreet carry case?

Zerosignal
2 January 2013, 13:28
Looking to get a rifle case for my 14.5 BCM..Don't want a cheap quality case and Don't want to break rifle down either.Was looking at Tactical Tailor discreet carry cases. But having a tough time finding many recent reviews on them. Wasl also looking at a larue case but didnt like the book bag looking straps on the back of it. So they only other still on the table is the 5.11 tactical.

csmith
2 January 2013, 17:59
The Tactical Tailor case is worth every penny. The case pictured below is the "old style", but still a useful review.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?537-Tactical-Tailor-Covert-Carry-Case&p=34166&highlight=#post34166

Stickman
2 January 2013, 21:45
Looking to get a rifle case for my 14.5 BCM..Don't want a cheap quality case and Don't want to break rifle down either.Was looking at Tactical Tailor discreet carry cases. But having a tough time finding many recent reviews on them. Wasl also looking at a larue case but didnt like the book bag looking straps on the back of it. So they only other still on the table is the 5.11 tactical.

I would consider Tactical Tailor to be making one of the best bags available. The materials, stitching, and sippers are EXTREMELY solid, which is exactly what I want. Almost all of my cases are from TT, and I'll continue to buy more from them as needed.

I've had too many bags rip out, seams tear, or zippers shred and drop weapons.

Zerosignal
3 January 2013, 07:14
Thanks stick. That's the kinda review I was looking for..

Stickman
3 January 2013, 13:39
Thanks stick. That's the kinda review I was looking for..

I guess I could have written up a long review with lots of stories, but the end result would be the same. I use TT because they work great and hold up very well.

Zerosignal
3 January 2013, 16:13
It was good enough.. Already ordered!!! :)