PDA

View Full Version : NRA Offering $300 LIFETIME Membership

Eric
25 January 2013, 07:41
The NRA has a limited time offer to pick up a lifetime membership for just $300. This is available to existing annual members as well as new members. It's unknown how long this will be available. Call 1-888-678-7894 to take advantage of this deal, which is not available on-line.

I've been an annual member for years, but finally upgraded. This is the time to do it.

FortTom
25 January 2013, 18:11
The NRA has a limited time offer to pick up a lifetime membership for just $300. This is available to existing annual members as well as new members. It's unknown how long this will be available. Call 1-888-678-7894 to take advantage of this deal, which is not available on-line.

I've been an annual member for years, but finally upgraded. This is the time to do it.

Thanks for posting. I haven't heard a word about it, like you said, it's not on their website. You can also be a "payment" plan Life Member, and just settle up for $300 more, rather than all those quarterly or annual payments. Anyway, I jumped right on it.

FT

Stickman
25 January 2013, 19:16
Even for people who feel the NRA has not fought "our" fight when it comes to the AR15 style of sporting weapons, there is no doubt the NRA is the only reason we don't have harsher gun laws right now.

FortTom
25 January 2013, 20:14
Even for people who feel the NRA has not fought "our" fight when it comes to the AR15 style of sporting weapons, there is no doubt the NRA is the only reason we don't have harsher gun laws right now.

Actually, Stickman if you go to the NRA's website, Wayne Lapierre gives a speech about protecting the rights of "modern technolgy" (Defending Glocks & AR-15's as being protected) I supposed that's in response to the Obama zombies and their ilk who think that the 2A only applies to muskets. He's also scheduled to testify in the upcoming Senate Hearing.

I've had mixed emotions about the NRA off and on again over the years, but as for political clout, I think they are our best bet..

FT

csmith
25 January 2013, 22:37
I supposed that's in response to the Obama zombies and their ilk who think that the 2A only applies to muskets.

Isn't it weird how 2A only applies to muskets, but 1A isn't restricted to printing presses?

browcs
26 January 2013, 08:08
Good on the NRA for lowering the price for Lifetime memberships....I got mine back in the 90's and back I got mine it was $750 or thereabouts.

Zeake
26 January 2013, 15:14
I bought mine a month or so ago using the 25 a quarter plan. I guess I should go ahead and upgrade, Especially if it helps the current fight. The NRA needs to spend some money on ousting Feinstein

Eric
26 January 2013, 19:24
One additional note, the discounted $300 membership does not include the fancy leather jacket that comes with the full price package. I can live with that.

Tigereye
29 January 2013, 16:12
I'm already a Life Member who upgraded last year. But, I just signed up my wife for a Life Membership.
Thanks for the heads up on the offer.
Eric