PDA

View Full Version : Better Trigger

TigerStripe
6 June 2008, 17:20
I've never used a trigger that wasn't a stock AR trigger. Is there a reliable trigger out there that's also better that a stock one?

TIA,

TS

Stickman
6 June 2008, 19:32
I've never used a trigger that wasn't a stock AR trigger. Is there a reliable trigger out there that's also better that a stock one?

TIA,

TS

Single stage or two stage?

TigerStripe
6 June 2008, 21:29
Single stage or two stage?

Doesn't matter, just a working trigger that's capable of duty/SHTF abuse if there is such a creature.

TIAYA,

TS

Stickman
6 June 2008, 21:35
The new Geiselle is going to work nicely for that application. We are working on a review of it right now, but the condensed version is that its a nonadjustable two stage trigger that should hold up to heavy use. It runs in the ballpark of $150 IIRC.

BRD Jerm
6 June 2008, 22:39
any idea when those will be available?

TigerStripe
6 June 2008, 23:39
The new Geiselle is going to work nicely for that application. We are working on a review of it right now, but the condensed version is that its a nonadjustable two stage trigger that should hold up to heavy use. It runs in the ballpark of $150 IIRC.

I can't wait to see your review.

Thanks,

TS

7 June 2008, 17:07
Doesn't matter, just a working trigger that's capable of duty/SHTF abuse if there is such a creature.

TIAYA,

TS
TS, are you suggesting that a stock trigger is not capable of shtf action?[BD]

TigerStripe
7 June 2008, 18:53
TS, are you suggesting that a stock trigger is not capable of shtf action?[BD]

No, thousands have been killed by a guy with a stock trigger but I'll take anything that helps.... [:D]

TS

TigerStripe
13 June 2008, 19:48
Is there a single stage that would fit the bill?

TS