PDA

View Full Version : Stop congratulating yourselves!

Stickman
19 March 2013, 14:48
With the recent announcement of democrats NOT pressing forward with another AWB, the firearm industry seems awash in praises and congratulations. To these people and industry "experts", I can only say "STOP CONGRATULATING YOURSELVES"!

The larger picture has been missed, and people are fat dumb and happy with having beaten the liberals. If you fall into that category, please stop. Seriously.

If I told you I was going to beat you to death, would you not feel more than slightly offended? Would you not be upset with the threat, especially if I tried to carry it out? Would you feel it was suddenly ok if I only broke your nose, or fractured your eye socket? Would you be good with that? Would you congratulate yourself, and would your friends think it was awesome?

Let us make no mistake that additional restrictions are about to be placed while people are dancing and congratulating themselves. The death of a thousand cuts is being carried out to the 2nd Amendment right in front of us, and the end is certainly near.

The idea of ending personal sales without a background check is simply the first step in logging, tracking, and eventual restriction of firearms. Remember that each and every "background check" is done via computer and logged. If you are still smug in having "blocked the libs", your heart might be in the right place, but your head is not in the game.

FortTom
19 March 2013, 15:50
I'm glad you brought that point up. But I think you missed one important point, Stickman. This is just temporary. The whole thing is just smoke and mirrors. The Dem's, especially in Red states are worried as hell as having their well padded butt's evicted from the "Peoples Other House". This is just a pause. Simply that, until the 2014 elections, where those Dems could easily lose their seats to more moderate to conservative Dems/Rep/Libertarians. This is nothing more than an attempt to ensure that there is not a rout in the Senate and lose control of both houses. A junior high school kid in a civics class should be able to see right through this.

FT

Rodman24
19 March 2013, 17:17
Right on point Stick. We haven't won anything. These pricks have simply retreated to reevaluate their plan of attack.

Zeake
19 March 2013, 18:31
I have not missed a beat. I am still ordering as many ar parts as I can get to sell as many as I can so my neighbors and friends and customers have one. Yes I am a dealer but I have been selling them for nearly cost.

Stickman
19 March 2013, 19:42
I'm glad you brought that point up. But I think you missed one important point, Stickman. This is just temporary. The whole thing is just smoke and mirrors. The Dem's, especially in Red states are worried as hell as having their well padded butt's evicted from the "Peoples Other House". This is just a pause. Simply that, until the 2014 elections, where those Dems could easily lose their seats to more moderate to conservative Dems/Rep/Libertarians. This is nothing more than an attempt to ensure that there is not a rout in the Senate and lose control of both houses. A junior high school kid in a civics class should be able to see right through this.

FT

I'm not sure how you think I missed that, but it wasn't the point I was trying to make. I don't disagree with you at all.

Zeake
20 March 2013, 06:21
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/its-a-trap-watch-out-for-gun-safety-bill/

Grizzlyatoms
20 March 2013, 09:17
"The enemies on this are very powerful, I've known that all my life" -Dianne Feinstein.

If believing in the Second Amendment makes me an enemy, she better put me on her most wanted list.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

MoxyDave
20 March 2013, 13:32
Well said Stick. This fight has only just begun. Stay vigilant!

Colorado governor signs landmark bills to limit ammunition magazines, expand background checks (http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/colo-governor-to-sign-landmark-gun-limits-on-ammunition-magazines-expanded-background-checks/2013/03/20/66d47192-9132-11e2-9173-7f87cda73b49_story.html)

Deckard
20 March 2013, 15:05
It's sad what has happened to Colorado. Liberal hippies that expanded individual rights to smoke probably voted to limit the individual rights of firearm owners. I completely agree they are going to slowly whittle down the 2nd Amendment till the gun they want you to have doesn't exist or is incapable of defense.

Gray
20 March 2013, 21:34
This may seem anachronistic: these people are communists, pure and simple. I know that it is and has never been fashionable to identify people as such. Too bad. They are what they do.

The hammer on the hammer and sickle ensign is not withdrawing, it is on its rearward cycle for another stroke downward. Incrementalism is part of the communist dialectic.

They will pause, regroup, and come back with more and harder.

God help us.