PDA

View Full Version : Where did Stickman get ___?

Karura
24 March 2013, 00:22
Hi, new member here; I'm not sure if this thread is suitable, or if I'm posting in the right section, but here we go. (Admins please feel free to move the thread.)

I cannot be the only person that admires Stickman's photography and occasionally see something very cool (such as one of his various patches) in his photos, but have no idea what it is, and wonder where to get it. With that said, I feel that there is a need for a thread to consolidate the enquiries and help ID the unknown items for those curious souls.

I'll start first!

Where can I find this awesome GOW patch? The ones found on google don't have the right graphic. (I hope I'm allowed to post your pictures in this forum.)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/883755_492872767428466_1075271528_o.jpg

Stickman
24 March 2013, 12:19
The topic seems like the right place to me.

That Gears patch is a few years old, but I can't remember exactly how old. It could go back to the first one, or somewhere around that time. Where did I get it? Hot Topic (the store, not online). I just did a search for you, and all they have currently is GOW shirts, no patches.

Ready for the next question..... [:D]

Hmac
24 March 2013, 15:29
Not as cool, but....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310494998302

gatordev
24 March 2013, 18:38
Next question...When are we going to see those T-1/H-1 covers come out? I missed the Kickstarter sign up by one day.

Stickman
24 March 2013, 18:50
Next question...When are we going to see those T-1/H-1 covers come out? I missed the Kickstarter sign up by one day.

They have already been shipping...

Next question.

Karura
24 March 2013, 19:39
Stickman, thanks for playing along and replying! It's too bad that they don't sell them anymore, and those ebay ones just aren't the same :(

gatordev
25 March 2013, 15:50
They have already been shipping...

Next question.

Damn, I've missed the boat. Thanks.