PDA

View Full Version : Saber Arms Lowers

SturmSoldaten
26 June 2008, 00:50
does anyone here have any experiance with saber lowers? hows the finish on them? from rainier arms' website the finish looks real shiny.

TigerStripe
26 June 2008, 08:46
does anyone here have any experiance with saber lowers? hows the finish on them? from rainier arms' website the finish looks real shiny.

When Stickman comes by I'm sure he can tell you. I haven't seen one yet.

TS

Stickman
26 June 2008, 08:59
TS,

Sorry, I'm no help on this one. I haven't seen or used the striped Saber lowers.

TigerStripe
26 June 2008, 12:29
TS,

Sorry, I'm no help on this one. I haven't seen or used the striped Saber lowers.

I haven't seen one yet. I figured you'd be more likely to have seen one than me. Hopefully someone will come by and give us the info...

TS

JAH-23
26 June 2008, 20:18
No, they are not as shiney as on the RA website. They have the standard dull gloss black finish.

26 June 2008, 20:58
Saber Arms? Never heard of it. Don't you mean, Sabre Defence?

TigerStripe
26 June 2008, 21:43
Saber Arms? Never heard of it. Don't you mean, Sabre Defence?

That's what he's talking about.

TS

mtdawg169
24 July 2008, 08:28
Sabre Defence has one of the BEST finishes I've ever seen on an AR. They are a very dark satin black finish, no shine & it's definitely not glossy. You cannot go wrong with one. Then again, you can't find them anywhere either.

ratfink57
24 July 2008, 20:50
Sabre Defence has one of the BEST finishes I've ever seen on an AR. They are a very dark satin black finish, no shine & it's definitely not glossy. You cannot go wrong with one. Then again, you can't find them anywhere either.

+1

I bought 1 last month and liked it so much I bought another one. Joined this site just to say how much I like them. Very clean right out of the box, unlike most that need to soak in CLP first. They are dark satin black and smooth. Don't care much for the dimple engraving though, they do make them with nicer engraging and a cool "Thunder Cat" logo but I haven't seen one for sale. Wish I could find uppers too.