PDA

View Full Version : BoBro Vert grip

Talyn
29 June 2008, 21:25
I really like the BoBro vertical grip attachment method but the grip is abit too "skinny" for me. I really don't have big hands. Does anyone else feel that way too? It would be nice to have a "fatter" version. The design appears to have room to accomodate that. Based on using one I'll likely go with the ADM/TD QR vert grip next because the TD grip is fatter.

My .02

BRD Jerm
30 June 2008, 00:20
seeing as how i usually only have 4 fingers gripping it(without the thumb as an opposing force)and often times only 3...i like it as is.any fatter would make it harder to grip imo.

options are always good though i suppose.

RallySoob
14 August 2008, 14:40
Love my Bobro Shorty. My hands are size L (gloves). Since I'm not shooting full auto, having a death grip on the gun isn't needed...

Talyn
16 August 2008, 22:31
Death grip?

Stickman
17 August 2008, 09:55
Death grip?

Most people I deal with are either pulling back on the VFG and pulling the weapon in towards them, or using it to push out from them in a slightly more aggressive posture. They aren't choking the grip.

Even in FA drills, I shoot the same way. With 2 or 3 round bursts, its not an issue for me.

JTrusty
17 August 2008, 10:00
I really like the BoBro vertical grip attachment method but the grip is abit too "skinny" for me.

I have extremely large hands and have zero issues with the Bobro grips.

However, I use the grip to apply positive pressure to sink the weapon in my
shoulder. Using a vertical grip in this manner allows better control of weapon.

I consider it more of a stop than a grip you would actually wrap your hand
around.

m24shooter
17 August 2008, 10:06
If you want something big the TD/ADM grip is the way to go. That thing is wide.

parabellum
17 August 2008, 14:26
I like the Bobro shorty best.

Talyn
6 September 2008, 19:44
Most people I deal with are either pulling back on the VFG and pulling the weapon in towards them, or using it to push out from them in a slightly more aggressive posture. They aren't choking the grip.

Even in FA drills, I shoot the same way. With 2 or 3 round bursts, its not an issue for me.

I'm not choking or putting a death grip on any of my vert grips either. I've gone with a TD/ADM QR and it's diameter is just right for me.

CLHC
1 January 2009, 19:35
I have both VFGs in the BOBRO Short and the TangoDown (not the shorty). But for me, I prefer the BOBRO. Of course, Your Methods May Vary accordingly so.

Enjoy!

Ryo
25 January 2009, 20:32
I have both VFGs in the BOBRO Short and the TangoDown (not the shorty). But for me, I prefer the BOBRO. Of course, Your Methods May Vary accordingly so.

Enjoy!

What makes you like the BOBRO better? I was considering buying the BOBRO short or the TD short quick detach.. but debating due to being able to buy the TD for cheaper.

Army Chief
25 January 2009, 22:18
A valid question, certainly. I can understand the subjective "feel" aspect of this, but are we also referring to the method of attachment, construction materials, basic design or some combination of all of these?

My direct experience is largely limited to the KAC VFG, and by contrast the "bore diameter" of the TD is actually too large for my tastes. The Bobro looks to be about perfect in that regard. To each his own, I suppose.

AC