PDA

View Full Version : Official Pay It Forward Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Battle Cock
29 April 2016, 11:17
I've got a brand new Forward Controls bead-blasted ABC/R up for grabs.

Need one for my kitty! I'll pm you.

Josh S.
29 April 2016, 11:33
Need one for my kitty! I'll pm you.

Only if you pay it forward with fishnet lessons [:D]

Battle Cock
29 April 2016, 11:36
Only if you pay it forward with fishnet lessons [:D]

Hah! You've already gotten far more stippling advice than most, and a honeybadger grip, as well as an intro to Sanderson. The introduction to Sanderson alone pays forward 2-3 ABC/R's. [:D]

Josh S.
29 April 2016, 12:55
Hah! You've already gotten far more stippling advice than most, and a honeybadger grip, as well as an intro to Sanderson. The introduction to Sanderson alone pays forward 2-3 ABC/R's. [:D]

Storm you... :(

Via Outdoors
29 April 2016, 21:07
have a few things up for grabs-

1) GG&G EOtech cover that should fit the EXPS models

2) 6 Magpul Pmag dust covers

3) 6 more Magpul Pmag dust covers

4) Swift optics 2-7x40 riflescope. Might be good for someone's .22 but not a top tier scope ([:D]) Decent enough, glass is in good shape, and has Butler Creek caps

5) Swift Optics 2-7x40 riflescope... yup, a second. No scope covers, but I'll toss in the Ruger M77 stainless scope rings for free ;)

I never installed the EOtech cover - I tried once, and it was super tight. I actually got frustrated and gave up, and then forgot I had it until last night when I cleaned out a drawer. Same with the Pmag covers... I keep my mags in pouches, so don't need these. I broke them up into two batches so that 2 people can get a shot at them. As far as the Swift scopes, I bought two many years ago and actually used one on my Ruger M77 .338WM - it's killed 2 moose and 3 caribou and you can still see thru it! The other was on a 10/22. Nothing fancy, don't expect the world from them but for a kids .22 or other plinker they would be fine. Just cleaning out an old drawer ..

Scopes are spoken for

Received! Thanks Jim! You rock!

Uffdaphil
30 April 2016, 12:47
Yeah, I gave up on the M4C PIF when it turned into a want for free thread.

Since I got my cans I have extra muzzle devices. Here is a Troy 5.56 Claymore muzzle brake. Worked well on my 10.5". Couple hundred rounds through. Never noticed the "Front Toward Enemy" until I took this close up.

First to PM address gets it. No need to clutter the this thread with "I'll take it."

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/uffdaphil/image_25.jpeg (http://s150.photobucket.com/user/uffdaphil/media/image_25.jpeg.html)

UWone77
4 May 2016, 11:02
I was browsing through m4c and I noticed you guys are having just as much fun on the Pay it Forward thread there. [:)]

Seems like no good deed goes unpunished.

Thompson
4 May 2016, 11:57
Seems like you leave no stone unturned.
There fixed it for you [BD]

UWone77
4 May 2016, 12:09
There fixed it for you [BD]

Well I have been reading m4c since 2007. [:)]

The FNG
9 May 2016, 13:44
I've got some 1" scope rings coming off my rifle as soon as my LaRue mount gets here up for grabs. They're not the best and they're painted, but they work!

GONE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh S.
9 May 2016, 18:29
I have 4 stickers and 4 patches from Geissele that I will split up and give to 2 people. Just shoot me a PM if you want either of them.

Package 1:

1.25" x 1.25" "G" patch
3" x 3" "Out of this World" patch
Square "G" decal
"For God and Country" decal

Package 2:

2" x 2" "G" patch
2" x 2" "For God and Country" patch
"Geissele" decal
Oval "2nd Amendment" decal

The FNG
9 May 2016, 21:49
I have 4 stickers and 4 patches from Geissele that I will split up and give to 2 people. Just shoot me a PM if you want either of them.

Package 1:

1.25" x 1.25" "G" patch
3" x 3" "Out of this World" patch
Square "G" decal
"For God and Country" decal

Package 2:

2" x 2" "G" patch
2" x 2" "For God and Country" patch
"Geissele" decal
Oval "2nd Amendment" decal

#2 please

Josh S.
10 May 2016, 16:35
Package #2 is gone. Package #1 still available.

Thompson
13 May 2016, 23:08
Got a NIB Seekins Precision FDE billet mag release; good to a new home.

alamo5000
28 May 2016, 20:22
I have an SLR Synergy BFC muzzle flash hider/brake combo that will go to any regular contributor here who wants it. I can get more pics up if you want. It's in great shape. Never abused. Very minor signs of use.

Aragorn
29 May 2016, 01:18
I have an SLR Synergy BFC muzzle flash hider/brake combo that will go to any regular contributor here who wants it. I can get more pics up if you want. It's in great shape. Never abused. Very minor signs of use.

Hey I can put that to good use!

But... Thought you were in Africa...?

alamo5000
29 May 2016, 01:35
Hey I can put that to good use!

But... Thought you were in Africa...?

I bounced around the world a lot. I went to Africa... then Instanbul... then Korea... then the Philippines, then Japan...but stuff happened and I had to cut everything short unfortunately.

I got back about 2 days ago. I am pretty bummed about it to be honest. I have been having a hard time adjusting. I am already planning another trip as soon as I can get out and make it happen.

PM me your address and she's all yours. I can't promise when it will be mailed out exactly but I will try to not take more than a few days.

alamo5000
29 May 2016, 01:37
... Thought you were in Africa...?

By the way I can give you a complete non gun related rundown on each spot if you're interested... LOL (That was just this trip so if you want to know about a place you can always give it a shot)

If you're ever in the market for taking a cool vacation just ask and I will try to help.

Deadwing
29 May 2016, 01:49
By the way I can give you a complete non gun related rundown on each spot if you're interested... LOL (That was just this trip so if you want to know about a place you can always give it a shot)

If you're ever in the market for taking a cool vacation just ask and I will try to help.

Sounds to me like you need to start a travel thread in The Lounge! I love to travel, and would definitely be interested in reading about your trip. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

alamo5000
29 May 2016, 01:57
Sounds to me like you need to start a travel thread in The Lounge! I love to travel, and would definitely be interested in reading about your trip. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

It won't be gun related but not a problem. I will work on it and put up some pictures too.

Travel is in my DNA. It's more than just something to go 'do' for me...

Anyway you got it man... I will be on it soon.

Deadwing
29 May 2016, 02:06
It won't be gun related but not a problem. I will work on it and put up some pictures too.

Travel is in my DNA. It's more than just something to go 'do' for me...

Anyway you got it man... I will be on it soon.

Fantastic! I look forward to it!

alamo5000
1 June 2016, 16:58

The synergy is claimed and gone.

UWone77
2 July 2016, 19:23
For those of you with ladies and daughters,

I've got a couple of EraThr3 Shits in M and S for women. I'll send them both.

Battle Cock
2 July 2016, 19:25

Agahahaha. The spirit of Luis is with us.

UWone77
2 July 2016, 20:50
Agahahaha. The spirit of Luis is with us.

I seriously miss that guy.

Dstrbdmedic167
2 July 2016, 20:57

I Second This!!!

Pyzik
2 July 2016, 21:38
I Second This!!!
Trice

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Farva
2 July 2016, 23:23

I'll take you up on these.

I must also agree!

mustangfreek
11 July 2016, 04:06
If anyone is making a decent order to cabelas I have a $50 off code for orders over $500, just message me

RogerRonas
23 July 2016, 09:53
Pulled due to lack of interest.will find something else to post.

I have 2 Catalyst Extended Mag Releases for all M&Ps EXCEPT shield.
These are NEW in package.
Take one or both.
Let me know,
Roger

vivi00
30 October 2016, 11:35
Hey guys, long time lurker/reader here. I plan to post some items in the classified section, but before I ask of the community, I thought I could give a little first. Everything will ship USPS, and to save a bunch of trips to the post office I'll probably wait until at least half of the items are claimed before shipping anything. I'll update the list as items are claimed.

Rifle action spring - CLAIMED
Carbine action spring x 2
V7 Ultra light pin set - CLAIMED
BFG picatinny sling adapter - CLAIMED
Magpul RSA - CLAIMED
Magpul BAD lever - CLAIMED
Glock 19 Gen4 trigger bar - CLAIMED
Glock "." connector - CLAIMED
Glock "-" connector - CLAIMED
Glock NY1 olive spring

Uffdaphil
30 October 2016, 12:22
I can use the V7 pin set. Thanks much.

alamo5000
30 October 2016, 12:23
I will try out the magpul sling adapter.

EO3
30 October 2016, 16:00
I will take the BAD lever!

UWone77
30 October 2016, 17:46
Hey guys, long time lurker/reader here. I plan to post some items in the classified section, but before I ask of the community, I thought I could give a little first. Everything will ship USPS, and to save a bunch of trips to the post office I'll probably wait until at least half of the items are claimed before shipping anything. I'll update the list as items are claimed.

Rifle action spring
V7 Ultra light pin set - GONE
BFG picatinny sling adapter
Magpul RSA - GONE
Magpul BAD lever
Glock 19 Gen4 trigger bar
Glock "." connector
Glock "-" connector
Glock NY1 olive spring

Thanks for being a long time member... and very generous!

SINNER
31 October 2016, 05:50
Now that's how an introduction is made. Thanks for the generosity.

alamo5000
31 October 2016, 05:51
Now that's how an introduction is made. Thanks for the generosity.

That's what I'm talking about.

Deadwing
31 October 2016, 07:10

Rifle action spring
V7 Ultra light pin set - GONE
BFG picatinny sling adapter
Magpul RSA - GONE
Magpul BAD lever
Glock 19 Gen4 trigger bar
Glock "." connector
Glock "-" connector
Glock NY1 olive spring

Very generous! I could use both the Glock "-" and the Glock "." connectors. Thank you!

vivi00
31 October 2016, 11:45
You're welcome guys! This forum has provided me with a great amount of knowledge (and entertainment). Sharing a few items with the community is the least I can do.

Tlaloc
1 November 2016, 22:55
Uhh... Can I be considered for the Bad Lever? Thank you.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

vivi00
2 November 2016, 01:34
Sorry, the BAD Lever has been claimed. The only remaining items are the carbine action springs, the Glock trigger bar and the NY1 spring.

Battle Cock
6 November 2016, 16:03
Sorry, the BAD Lever has been claimed. The only remaining items are the carbine action springs, the Glock trigger bar and the NY1 spring.

I'd be happy to take the Glock trigger bar off your hands. I got a couple complete (Minus trigger bar) Glock OEM LPK's at a gun show over the weekend and I plan to use em to to complete some personal PF940's to allow me to just swap the slide as desired instead of moving all the parts.

Thanks for the generosity!

I'll drop you a PM.

FortTom
12 November 2016, 23:55
Taken.

FT[:D]

old11bravo
13 November 2016, 03:53
Funny... I was thinking of buying an MFT but wasn't convinced I would like it. I would love to give it a try.

PM inbound.

Axlnut
13 November 2016, 16:08
One of these Ergo cqb grips.

Installed here and there for photos. Package says it's supposed to have a gapper. If I find it I'll include. No hardware because it was a Phillips head and Phillips heads on guns make baby Jesus cry.

FortTom
13 November 2016, 16:12
Funny... I was thinking of buying an MFT but wasn't convinced I would like it. I would love to give it a try.

PM inbound.
PM Received.
FT

old11bravo
13 November 2016, 16:16
One of these Ergo cqb grips.

Installed here and there for photos. Package says it's supposed to have a gapper. If I find it I'll include. No hardware because it was a Phillips head and Phillips heads on guns make baby Jesus cry.

You should see what a flat head makes him do.... it aint pretty!

Axlnut
13 November 2016, 16:18
You should see what a flat head makes him do.... it aint pretty!

LOL - but flatheads, while a PITA for an AR grip, are the correct screw for a quality machine.

Phillips... they are designed to slip, it's the point.

Only company that truly gets it right is Magpul, that hex/flathead combo is awesome for parts like grips.

Former11B
24 November 2016, 13:49
Not a big item but I bought something recently from tacticalgear.com and they sent me a coupon code for free shipping

If someone wants to use the code, it's XFRS8MD7

First one to use it, post in the thread so we know it's used

EDIT: Got a PM; code was used. It was probably a one time use code but it's worth a shot if anyone wants to try it

KW900A
12 December 2016, 13:19
I have a black magpul MOE mid length hand guard. Has not seen any use, but was installed on an assembled upper I purchased last year. Pics upon request, I was going to try to get a buck or two for it, but the generosity of others on here has inspired me to PIF.

UWone77
19 February 2017, 15:48
I've got a few new Stickman Shirts

Battle Cock
19 February 2017, 15:49

You should send one along with the next frame you are going to have me stipple. [BD]

UWone77
19 February 2017, 15:50
You should send one along with the next frame you are going to have me stipple. [BD]

I was gonna wait until I saw how the stippling turned out first. [:D]

Uffdaphil
19 February 2017, 15:52
I'd love a stick shirt if you have one in XL.

KW900A
19 February 2017, 15:54

No way! Mind if I snag one? A large?

Uffdaphil
19 February 2017, 16:10
Keymod VFG, sling mount and 5 pack of KAC panels.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/uffdaphil/IMG_0007.jpg (http://s150.photobucket.com/user/uffdaphil/media/IMG_0007.jpg.html)

Former11B
19 February 2017, 16:10
Uffdaphil...anyone claim the keymod QD mount? If not, I would like it.

I've got a thing or two in the parts drawer I need to put on here when I get home

Deadwing
19 February 2017, 23:16
Keymod VFG, sling mount and 5 pack of KAC panels.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/uffdaphil/IMG_0007.jpg (http://s150.photobucket.com/user/uffdaphil/media/IMG_0007.jpg.html)

I could put the KAC rail covers to use if no one has already claimed them. Thanks for the generosity!

Uffdaphil
20 February 2017, 03:16
All 3 items are now claimed.

rxer311
20 February 2017, 03:43
Don't by chance have XXL Stickman shirts, do you? [:)]

Aragorn
20 February 2017, 09:06

Hey sweet, if you've got a medium I'd be happy to sport it around N. Texas :D

Uffdaphil
20 February 2017, 11:04
Uffdaphil...anyone claim the keymod QD mount? If not, I would like it.

I've got a thing or two in the parts drawer I need to put on here when I get home

Still need your addy. Check PMs.

EO3
20 February 2017, 16:08
I'd take a Stickman shirt!

Former11B
20 February 2017, 16:52
Uffdaphil hooked me up so it's my turn

I've got a black magpul XTM hand stop (picatinny) I'm not using (no plans to).

https://www.magpul.com/products/firearms-accessories/rails-and-accessories/xtm-hand-stop-kit

Free to a good home

UWone77
20 February 2017, 20:55
I'd love a stick shirt if you have one in XL.

Yup Got an XL

No way! Mind if I snag one? A large?

Got a an L as well

Don't by chance have XXL Stickman shirts, do you? [:)]

Only one XXL, and it's yours

Hey sweet, if you've got a medium I'd be happy to sport it around N. Texas :D

Medium, gotcha.

I'll have to check the rest of the stock and see what I have left for those that didn't specify a size.

Battle Cock
20 February 2017, 20:57
Yup Got an XL

Got a an L as well

Medium, gotcha.

I'll have to check the rest of the stock and see what I have left for those that didn't specify a size.

I'm a medium but i can also wear a large. You know, for when you send me the next frame. [:D]

UWone77
20 February 2017, 20:58
I'm a medium but i can also wear a large. You know, for when you send me the next frame. [:D]

I just picked up 3 Glock 19 frames...

Battle Cock
20 February 2017, 20:59
I just picked up 3 Glock 19 frames...

So... when you send me the next 5 frames. [BD]

Josh S.
20 February 2017, 21:29

You're accepting Stickman shirts as payment now? SWEET! I'll ship out my Shield frame and large Stickman shirt tomorrow. ;)

KW900A
21 February 2017, 03:04
Your inbox is full UW

UWone77
21 February 2017, 03:08
Your inbox is full UW

Probably because guys like you are trying to get freebies. [:D]

Pyzik
21 February 2017, 04:14
Like flies to.... well you know. :P

Dstrbdmedic167
21 February 2017, 04:22
Honey? Lol

KW900A
21 February 2017, 04:37
Probably because guys like you are trying to get freebies. [:D]

[BD]

I prefer moth to a flame thank you very much

inthegame
21 February 2017, 09:12
I'd gladly take a Medium to sport around LA if any are left.

Former11B
21 February 2017, 09:45
Yup Got an XL

Got a an L as well

Medium, gotcha.

If you have an unclaimed L.....and feel like mailing it to SC...

Pyzik
21 February 2017, 09:47
Uwone, I think you're up to like a dozen shirts and $50 in shipping haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aragorn
21 February 2017, 09:56

I can cover shipping on mine. I'll get a PM out.

Former11B
21 February 2017, 12:09

Thats why I said in my post if he felt like mailing it. Now, if he wants to toss some other goodies in there and get the most bang for his shipping buck....I'm all for it :)

gatordev
21 February 2017, 16:02
UWone said he was sending me a T-shirt and a T-1. Or at least that's what I heard. I guess if he doesn't, we know he's a big fat liar and hates America. Ball's in your court, Rich...

KW900A
21 February 2017, 16:37
PM sent UW, I'm happy to cover shipping also

UWone77
22 February 2017, 16:47
KW900A
rxer311
Aragorn
Uffdaphil

I got you guys covered, they'll go out next Monday. No need to chip in for shipping. (Although we should setup a pizza fund aka demo optic fund :) )

I'll check what I have left this weekend and try to take care of the rest of you guys that posted.

KW900A
22 February 2017, 17:40
You the man UW thanks a bunch!

I'm down... I like pizza, and optics[:D]

Pyzik
22 February 2017, 19:01
KW900A
rxer311
Aragorn
Uffdaphil

I got you guys covered, they'll go out next Monday. No need to chip in for shipping. (Although we should setup a pizza fund aka demo optic fund :) )

I'll check what I have left this weekend and try to take care of the rest of you guys that posted.
I loved the WEVO demo/T&E program...

Aragorn
24 February 2017, 12:27
Awesome!

rxer311
24 February 2017, 14:02
Thanks again!

UWone77
28 February 2017, 18:34
Shirts went out today.

Rainier took care of the postage. Make sure you order from them the next time. [:D]

Pyzik
28 February 2017, 19:47
Shirts went out today.

Rainier took care of the postage. Make sure you order from them the next time. [:D]
Making an order tomorrow for most of the final parts of the CMT SPR. :)

alamo5000
28 February 2017, 20:25
I have an MFT minimalist stock that I will throw in the pot for free. I prefer that it goes to either a contributing member here or someone that's doing a build. Basically if you're a new guy who registered yesterday I don't mind contributing to your build at all if just shoot me a PM with your ideas or whatever and she's all yours. Anybody else who is a regular just inbox your address and it will be given on a first come first serve basis.

*FYI I will NOT be able to ship the stock out for at least a week, maybe two. I am away from home at the moment and I have another trip coming up so please be patient (or at least aware) that I won't be able to ship it out immediately. I don't know exactly when but I will ship it.

Aragorn
2 March 2017, 12:13
Shirts went out today.

Shirt showed up today! Very cool!

And uh... just ordered a Ascend Armory Billet Reciever set, a Trijicon MRO, a SCALARWORKS mount for it, a buffer, and an MFT Engage grip.... all from Rainier the day you shipped. With a touch over a grand in merchandise... I may have covered everyone's shipping. [BD]

rxer311
2 March 2017, 12:49
I got my shirt today! Thanks again! Its a really nice T-Shirt.

UWone77
2 March 2017, 16:30
Shirt showed up today! Very cool!

And uh... just ordered a Ascend Armory Billet Reciever set, a Trijicon MRO, a SCALARWORKS mount for it, a buffer, and an MFT Engage grip.... all from Rainier the day you shipped. With a touch over a grand in merchandise... I may have covered everyone's shipping. [BD]

Yep, I think you got it covered. I'll let them know to give them warm fuzzies. [:D]

I got my shirt today! Thanks again! Its a really nice T-Shirt.

Definitely not your run of the mill free Hanes shirt!
All Erathr3 shirts are super high quality. They try their best to get only things made in the US for their products.

KW900A
2 March 2017, 16:59
Mine came today too! Thanks again UW!

Aragorn
2 March 2017, 17:31
Definitely not your run of the mill free Hanes shirt!
All Erathr3 shirts are super high quality. They try their best to get only things made in the US for their products.

Dude no joke! I was surprised when I saw the Erathr3 tag. It's soft, FEELS quality with just the right amount of stretch, fits amazing and follows my form well. I never figured I'd buy any Erathr3 products because I can get other things nearly identical for less (like Forends), but I've already made plans to purchase a few more T's from them.

UWone77
3 March 2017, 02:14
Dude no joke! I was surprised when I saw the Erathr3 tag. It's soft, FEELS quality with just the right amount of stretch, fits amazing and follows my form well. I never figured I'd buy any Erathr3 products because I can get other things nearly identical for less (like Forends), but I've already made plans to purchase a few more T's from them.

You nailed it. The shirts are very high quality, and I'm lucky Sheri keeps me flush with shirts. The quality of the shirt is hard to feel and see through a computer screen. I bet they would sell a lot more if the word got out better.

Uffdaphil
3 March 2017, 17:26
Got the Tee today and liking it. Thanks UW.

Here is the logo. I hear Stick posed for the artist who said, " I draw the inner you."

UWone77
7 March 2017, 17:57
Will send out the 2nd batch of shirts on Thursday.

Sorry if I didn't get to some of you, ran out of sizes/shirts pretty quickly. I'll see what other freebie shirts I can pass down this summer when I get a resupply!

FortTom
8 March 2017, 04:49
That shirt is absolutely, positively, badass![:D]

Former11B
8 March 2017, 06:35
That shirt is absolutely, positively, badass![:D]

Thats the one I got, also. Posted it in mail call. It fits great and the material is really nice

The Erathr3 logo inside is a plus :)

alamo5000
11 March 2017, 11:59
I have an MFT minimalist stock that I will throw in the pot for free. I prefer that it goes to either a contributing member here or someone that's doing a build. Basically if you're a new guy who registered yesterday I don't mind contributing to your build at all if just shoot me a PM with your ideas or whatever and she's all yours. Anybody else who is a regular just inbox your address and it will be given on a first come first serve basis.

*FYI I will NOT be able to ship the stock out for at least a week, maybe two. I am away from home at the moment and I have another trip coming up so please be patient (or at least aware) that I won't be able to ship it out immediately. I don't know exactly when but I will ship it.

Stock is claimed.

inthegame
18 March 2017, 18:45
Thanks to uwone77 and rainier arms for the tshirt. Was expecting weird looks when I wore it out, instead a young hottie started talking to me because of it. Won't tell my wife that.

VIPER 237
19 March 2017, 14:57
I have a ghost Glock 43 extended mag release if anyone wants it.

Dstrbdmedic167
19 March 2017, 15:32
I have a ghost Glock 43 extended mag release if anyone wants it.

I'll take it

mustangfreek
1 May 2017, 18:40
Anyone need? Rainier arms FH , like new std 1/2" thread

Post up and message....Only catch..have to have more then 5 posts and "Im in" doesn't count ..[BD]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z176/mustang91_2007/gun%20crap/52E8442D-74AE-42B6-B72D-3D0FFAA91AF5_zps1jaoj1db.jpg (http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mustang91_2007/media/gun%20crap/52E8442D-74AE-42B6-B72D-3D0FFAA91AF5_zps1jaoj1db.jpg.html)

Aragorn
1 May 2017, 19:31
Anyone need? Rainier arms FH , like new std 1/2" thread

Post up and message....Only catch..have to have more then 5 posts and "Im in" doesn't count ..[BD]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z176/mustang91_2007/gun%20crap/52E8442D-74AE-42B6-B72D-3D0FFAA91AF5_zps1jaoj1db.jpg (http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mustang91_2007/media/gun%20crap/52E8442D-74AE-42B6-B72D-3D0FFAA91AF5_zps1jaoj1db.jpg.html)

I'll shoot you a pm.

mustangfreek
2 May 2017, 17:12
Rainier arms FH claimed.

UWone77
27 August 2017, 17:03
Free Milspec Upper. I think it was anodized, then cerakoted like an off black color. Anyhow, in used condition, with dust cover and FA. If multiple people want it, I can random number generate.

Thanks for the interest.

rxer311
27 August 2017, 17:58
Free Milspec Upper. I think it was anodized, then cerakoted like an off black color. Anyhow, in used condition, with dust cover and FA. If multiple people want it, I can random number generate.

Thanks for the interest.

I have a friend who is doing his first AR build. I am sure he would appreciate it. If you could send it my way I could make sure he gets it.

KW900A
27 August 2017, 18:19
Sweet PIF

Former11B
22 September 2017, 14:40
GONE!!!

Anyone reload 6.5 CM AND 6.5 Grendel?

Then you can have this:

20pcs Federal 6.5 Grendel

20pcs Hornady 6.5 Creed.

(Edit: it's actually 23pcs 6.5G and 21pcs 6.5CM, found more in my brass pile)

First dibs grabs it either PM or post, I'll go by time stamp. I'll mail it.

http://i.imgur.com/xQ9LO5b.jpg

Ordnance
3 October 2017, 16:41
Anyone want an IWC Keymod QD Sling Mount?

https://i.imgur.com/gJLg7YD.jpg

Ordnance
3 October 2017, 16:43
I also have a 2-piece base for a Rem 700 SA if anyone could use it.

alamo5000
1 November 2017, 18:18
Free to a good home...

I have two standard buffers and one standard buffer spring.

I need to get rid of these because rules state that any spare parts have to turn into a new build. [BD]

Free to anyone that's a member here (IE please don't sign up just to ask for free stuff) but other than that have at it.

alamo5000
1 November 2017, 19:34
Free to a good home...

I have two standard buffers and one standard buffer spring.

I need to get rid of these because rules state that any spare parts have to turn into a new build. [BD]

Free to anyone that's a member here (IE please don't sign up just to ask for free stuff) but other than that have at it.

Only one standard buffer left.

alamo5000
1 November 2017, 19:52
Only one standard buffer left.

All gone [BD]

Ordnance
3 November 2017, 16:50
Anyone need an intermediate gas tube?

FortTom
28 January 2018, 05:16
Free - New in tube SpringCo orange heavy spring for 308 using standard 7 inch tube and 2.5 in buffers. Especially good for over gassed .308's.
Also have one standard 3.oz, buffer new.

If you want either, just PM me.

EDIT: Spring spoken for, buffer still available.

Pyzik
28 January 2018, 07:41
Free - New in tube SpringCo orange heavy spring for 308 using standard 7 inch tube and 2.5 in buffers. Especially good for over gassed .308's.
Also have one standard 3.oz, buffer new.

If you want either, just PM me.

FT[:D]I'll try the heavy spring.

I've got a right hand IWB Glock 42/43 holster if anyone wants it. I'll go through my parts bin when I get back home in a couple weeks. I'll post something else too.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180128/8a92b41f11a66b1b9e28a28ef4643d66.jpg

EO3
28 January 2018, 07:55
I'll try the heavy spring.

I've got a right hand IWB Glock 42/43 holster if anyone wants it. I'll go through my parts bin when I get back home in a couple weeks. I'll post something else too.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180128/8a92b41f11a66b1b9e28a28ef4643d66.jpg

Whats on the other side for attaching to a belt? Just picked up a 43 recently and wouldn’t mind trying this out.

Pyzik
28 January 2018, 08:17
Whats on the other side for attaching to a belt? Just picked up a 43 recently and wouldn’t mind trying this out.Pretty standard cliphttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180128/b13db42e018ede82440301702ed7f22e.jpg

EO3
28 January 2018, 08:43
Pretty standard clip

I’ll take it! Gotta find something to pass on - anyone need a factory MRO mount or want a Seekins dimpled bolt catch?

Pyzik
28 January 2018, 09:19
I’ll take it! Gotta find something to pass on - anyone need a factory MRO mount or want a Seekins dimpled bolt catch?Shoot me your info

Uffdaphil
28 January 2018, 10:28
I’ll take the Seekins bolt catch. Will PM info.

Gonna hunt for my offering now.

old11bravo
28 January 2018, 10:35
I’ll take it! Gotta find something to pass on - anyone need a factory MRO mount or want a Seekins dimpled bolt catch?

Is the MRO mount lower 1/3 or full co-witness?

Uffdaphil
28 January 2018, 11:31
Thordsen pistol cheek rest w/CAA saddle
OD green short handguard
Foliage green MOE pistol grip
Black Strike Inustries enhanced grip
Arisaka ringmount (caliper reads .975 I.D. closed)- keymod
Lantac handstop - keymod

Okay, the insert image function is kaput for me again. You will just have google if you want to see what the stuff looks like. I’ll reboot my ipad and see if that helps. Last time the loading fixed itself after a couple of days.

Edit: Photo insert still no workee

VIPER 237
28 January 2018, 12:58
I have a bunch of geissele 30% off coupons codes that need to be used by the 11th if anyone wants one.

SINNER
28 January 2018, 13:18
I’ll take one if any are still available. Thanks

fledge
28 January 2018, 18:20
I’ll take one too, VIPER.

PJD642
28 January 2018, 20:29
Arisaka ringmount (caliper reads .975 I.D. closed)- keymod

I'll take it if still available, and offer up the following:

Edit: still have two (2) carbine-length receiver extension tubes, one mil-spec & one commercial size. Each with spring & standard weight buffer.

Uffdaphil
28 January 2018, 20:55
Ringmount is yours Cow slinger. P.M. me your addy.

KW900A
1 February 2018, 13:43
Got a magpul iPhone 5/5s/SE bump case. Gray. Been on my phone a couple of years. Still good to use.

Stone
1 February 2018, 19:10
I have a bunch of geissele 30% off coupons codes that need to be used by the 11th if anyone wants one.

I will take one if you have any left.

old11bravo
1 February 2018, 19:38

Payday on the 9th!! If you still have any of those coupons I’ll probably pick up an SD-E with that discount on Friday. Thank you in advance.

old11bravo
1 February 2018, 19:45
I'll take it if still available, and offer up the following:

Edit: still have two (2) carbine-length receiver extension tubes, one mil-spec & one commercial size. Each with spring & standard weight buffer.

Also several sets of front & rear takedown pins with springs & detents available.

I could use the front/rear takedown pin sets. Always lacking those.

I can offer up an alloy set of BUIS that I believe are UTG brand. It’s a front and rear set.

PJD642
1 February 2018, 22:01
I could use the front/rear takedown pin sets. Always lacking those.

PM me your address. I should have at least 2 sets, if not 3. I'll get 'em in the mail by Saturday if not Friday.

vivi00
11 February 2018, 05:27
I have a BCM MOD0 Grip and Gear Sector picatinny Mount for Surefire E-Series lights if anyone can use them.4921

PJD642
12 February 2018, 10:30
I have a BCM MOD0 Grip and Gear Sector picatinny Mount for Surefire E-Series lights if anyone can use them.4921

I'll take the Gear Selector mount - PM sent.

PJD642
14 February 2018, 11:38
Update - still have a commercial & a mil-spec buffer tube available, each w/ buffer & spring, plus two A2 flash hiders, each w/ crush washer.

Uffdaphil
14 February 2018, 12:46
CLAIMED

UWone77
14 February 2018, 13:28
Take all or nothing. BCM forward grip, Lanco handstop and 2+ Noveske rail panel kits. All keymod.

Phil, I'll take the keymod covers. Also have 308 Magpul mag for you on our other trade.

PJD642
14 February 2018, 21:32

Update - still have a commercial buffer tube available w/ buffer & spring, plus two A2 flash hiders, each w/ crush washer. The mil-spec tube is gone

Calico Jack
15 February 2018, 16:17
I have a brand new Safariland 070 for a Glock 17/22

UWone77
15 February 2018, 17:21
I have a brand new Safariland 070 for a Glock 17/22

Awesome Holster for duty use.

alamo5000
15 February 2018, 17:26
If anyone is building a 10/22 I have a Ruger factory trigger pack. It's ugly and second hand but still very functional. I also probably have some sundry parts like pins and stuff laying around too.

FortTom
4 March 2018, 16:48
Free new in package Blackhawk holster. Serpa Sportster Gun Metal Gray Paddle Holster Level II.y, Right Hand for Glock 19 23 32 36. Never assembled, still in package. If you want it PM me with mailing details.

FortTom
20 June 2018, 21:15
Free to good home. B5 "SOPMOD" buttstock. Like new. If you want it, PM me here and I'll mail it to you (on my dime)..

The B5 is spoken for. Thanks.

UWone77
21 June 2018, 08:54
Free to good home. B5 "SOPMOD" buttstock. Like new. If you want it, PM me here and I'll mail it to you (on my dime)..

Heh, already dumping the B5!

Aragorn
21 June 2018, 10:07
Anyone doing a lightweight build? I've got a set of 2a Ti takedown pins in black ionbond, free to a good home.

gatordev
21 June 2018, 11:27
Has no one jumped on the B5? Sheesh, if no one has, I'll be happy to, FT!

Pyzik
21 June 2018, 11:53
Has no one jumped on the B5? Sheesh, if no one has, I'll be happy to, FT!I was this close but nothing decent to pay forward at the moment. Haha

FortTom
21 June 2018, 14:40
Has no one jumped on the B5? Sheesh, if no one has, I'll be happy to, FT! Yes, it's spoken for, Gator.

FortTom
21 June 2018, 14:49
Heh, already dumping the B5!
Yep, the mailman likes me. Brought me a present from LMT.....

FortTom
21 June 2018, 14:54
I was this close but nothing decent to pay forward at the moment. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk I don't think you have to pay something forward immediately, just some time in the future, when you have something someone might be able to use. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's how it works.

Uffdaphil
21 June 2018, 15:02
I don't think you have to pay something forward immediately, just some time in the future, when you have something someone might be able to use. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's how it works.

That’s how I see it too.

gatordev
21 June 2018, 15:12
Yes, it's spoken for, Gator.

Boooo!

But thanks for the update.

alamo5000
23 June 2018, 11:07
I bought an SLR Rifleworks dimple jig during my last purchase from them. While I am not giving this tool away I am offering it up for temporary loan on an as needed basis for forum members. It's kind of a specialty tool that doesn't see much action so sharing is caring applies.

All you will really need is a drill and the right size bit and it will make the job easy as pie.

We can sort out shipping to and from as needed.

PJD642
28 June 2018, 11:25
Anyone doing a lightweight build? I've got a set of 2a Ti takedown pins in black ionbond, free to a good home.

If nobody has claimed them yet, I'll take 'em.

And up for grabs are two Radian "medium" sized ambi safety levers. You can have one or both, whatever someone needs....

And adding a Magpul mil-spec sized MOE Fixed Carbine stock in black.

ETA: stock and levers gone.

Aragorn
28 June 2018, 23:29

They're all yours man. PM an address and I'll let you know soon as I get them out.

rxer311
19 July 2018, 18:08

And up for grabs are two Radian "medium" sized ambi safety levers. You can have one or both, whatever someone needs....

And adding a Magpul mil-spec sized MOE Fixed Carbine stock in black.

I will take that MOE Stock fixed stock.

Also offering up this weapon light. Its a cheap Chinese light...but it worked.

https://i.imgur.com/kiA7fea.jpg

PJD642
19 July 2018, 18:31
I will take that MOE Stock fixed stock.

It's yours.

rxer311
19 July 2018, 18:46
It's yours.

Thank you.

Former11B
27 July 2018, 18:40
I think Pyzik might want this but I found a Galil/AK Mag Lula loader/unloader I don’t need.

Edit
Yup, To pyzik goes the Lula!

rxer311
10 August 2018, 13:47
Free Patches! If you want one of these you are getting all 3!

The Zombie Patch I never wore. The Kinetic Development I never wore. The RA Pew Pew...well I made 2 orders over the weekend with Rainier Arms so I got 2 patches. I only need one.

https://i.imgur.com/dkjrGGn.jpg

old11bravo
10 August 2018, 14:46
Free Patches! If you want one of these you are getting all 3!

The Zombie Patch I never wore. The Kinetic Development I never wore. The RA Pew Pew...well I made 2 orders over the weekend with Rainier Arms so I got 2 patches. I only need one.

https://i.imgur.com/dkjrGGn.jpg

I would love the patches!! I’m willing to pay the shipping!!

rxer311
10 August 2018, 15:06
Pm me your address. Don't worry about the shipping.

Former11B
10 August 2018, 15:33
Dammit. I’m mad I missed the RA patch

Aragorn
10 August 2018, 15:43
Dammit. I’m mad I missed the RA patch

Yeah I saw that to, pretty badass.

rxer311
10 August 2018, 18:20
Not sure if the promo is still going on at Rainier Arms but spend $100 and get that patch free with your order. I put in a $100 order then another $10 order the next day for other stuff I was on the fence about. They sent me a patch with both orders. Check with the RA website...it still may be going on.

FortTom
10 August 2018, 20:37
Taken....

FortTom
13 August 2018, 18:57
Taken

Thanks,

UWone77
13 August 2018, 19:15
I've got a new Bravo Company Mod 4(B) charging handle that I can't use. First PM with "I'll Take it" gets it. If you're deployed Mil, we'll figure someway to get it to you.

Thanks,

You could probably build a "final" gun again if you quit giving away all of your spare parts [:D]

inthegame
14 August 2018, 08:37
Bravo Company Mod 4 Charging Handle. "I'll take it"

FortTom
14 August 2018, 15:14
Bravo Company Mod 4 Charging Handle. "I'll take it"

It's yours. Check your inbox for PM.

Thanks,

chrischoi
13 September 2018, 02:15

PJD642
13 September 2018, 09:08

They're yours. PM sent.

BoilerUp
13 September 2018, 18:00
Anyone want a Houge AR-15 pistol grip? Black, with beaver tail.

Aragorn
13 September 2018, 18:52
Boiler I sent you a PM. (Your PM's are full btw). Anyways, had a brain fart and thought the hogue was something else. I'm out on that.

DISCOM
13 October 2018, 15:26
Up for grabs~

Forward Controls ABC/R 7.62 Serrated (NIB)

****** And it goes to Fledge ******

fledge
13 October 2018, 16:07
Up for grabs~

Forward Controls ABC/R 7.62 Serrated (NIB)

Pm sent.

Pyzik
16 October 2018, 16:42
Thanks to DISCOM's generocity, I'm paying forward the 30mm Aero mount if anyone could use it.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1931/44533704594_8647932361_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2aRhSR1)
Accupower (https://flic.kr/p/2aRhSR1) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4551/38469023331_57f1d2a642_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/21BnNoX)
DSC_0891 (https://flic.kr/p/21BnNoX) by Damage Photos (https://www.flickr.com/photos/damagephotos/), on Flickr

UWone77
16 October 2018, 17:59
That’s a good PIF Pyzik!

Joelski
16 October 2018, 20:54
If anybody wants to pif a NF ATACR, please pm me. [:D]

Calico Jack
17 October 2018, 05:53
I would like the mount.

Calico Jack
25 October 2018, 18:10
I have a speedfeed 0250 stock and or a black synthetic Remington 870 stock.

FortTom
12 November 2018, 12:36
Free to first PM "I'll Take it" Get's it. Must have one post prior to the date stamp on this.

Free, new in zippered pouch Total Eclipse holster for Glock 19/23. Conus/Alaska only. If you're military deployed, I'll figure out a way to get it to you.

Thanks,

PJD642
12 November 2018, 21:33
Free to first PM "I'll Take it" Get's it. Must have one post prior to the date stamp on this.

Free, new in zippered pouch Total Eclipse holster for Glock 19/23. Conus/Alaska only. If you're military deployed, I'll figure out a way to get it to you.

Thanks,

"I'll take it" PM sent.

I'll dig through the pile & find a PIF item tomorrow...

FortTom
12 November 2018, 22:30
"I'll take it" PM sent.

I'll dig through the pile & find a PIF item tomorrow...

You don't have to pay something forward immediately after taking something, just anytime you have something to spare, at least that's my understanding. I wish UW would weigh in on this, because I've seen people pass on something because they didn't have anything to pay forward at the time. At least that's my take on it.[:D]

FT

FortTom
13 November 2018, 11:08
Holster Taken.....

PJD642
13 November 2018, 13:02
A "well-loved" but still very usable BUIS. CONUS or you pay a couple $ for shipping, unless you're deployed.

gatordev
13 November 2018, 13:35
PM inbound if it's not too late.

PJD642
13 November 2018, 21:08
And Gatordev gets the sight....

DISCOM
28 November 2018, 18:09
It's almost Christmas why not. . .

http://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.com/EMR-A_p_78.html

Standard , serrated lever

First pm takes it. . .

DISCOM
28 November 2018, 18:16
Axlnut takes it.

DISCOM
3 February 2019, 11:13
Up for grabs. . .

Team Warne 30mm OD green scope mount.

rxer311
23 February 2019, 10:35
Those Warne Mounts are solid. If you need a mount this is a good one.

VIPER 237
23 February 2019, 18:02
Up for grabs. . .

Team Warne 30mm OD green scope mount.

Is this still available? If so I’ll take it.

Pif a sig mcx patrol handguard with bcm keymod covers and kag

DISCOM
23 February 2019, 19:18
Viper it is yours sir.

PJD642
25 February 2019, 18:50
Stag left-hand safety for AR-15 platform. I have two of them, you can have one or both.

UWone77
25 February 2019, 19:54
Left handed?! I'll take'em!

PJD642
25 February 2019, 20:51
Left handed?! I'll take'em!

Sold! (Given?). Regardless, PM me an address and they'll go out tomorrow.

PJD642
7 March 2019, 17:48
Glock branded night sights with 2017 (AQ) date code. They work fine, I just prefer an Ameriglo Orange front and plain black rears. Removed from a G38 slide, should fit any standard Glock slide cuts.

Joelski
8 March 2019, 02:49
Glock branded night sights with 2017 (AQ) date code. They work fine, I just prefer an Ameriglo Orange front and plain black rears. Removed from a G38 slide, should fit any standard Glock slide cuts.

6338I would like those sights please.

I'll PIF a CTR stock and BAD grip, both in gray.

PJD642
8 March 2019, 05:20
I would like those sights please.

They're yours, just PM me an address.

Joelski
8 March 2019, 17:46
Done, thanks!

mustangfreek
12 March 2019, 04:51
Digging around and found a new Zippo in the safe, have a few already of my own, free to a regular posting wevo member..message me with your mailing info.

Former11B
13 March 2019, 08:17
Done, thanks!

Man I hate I missed those for my Glock. Good snag

Joelski
14 March 2019, 04:31
Man I hate I missed those for my Glock. Good snagThanks. Picked this up on the blue label deal to give 'em a home.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190314/b704ae9d5ac92e9e0f263b31dd441b7e.jpg

billyb4u64
16 March 2019, 10:21
Thanks. Picked this up on the blue label deal to give 'em a home.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190314/b704ae9d5ac92e9e0f263b31dd441b7e.jpgAnybody ever bought A Linberta Tactical 12 gauge semi-auto 12 gauge . I sold all my Benelli's several years ago & saw the add for the Linberta Tactical when looking at Benelli on Gun Broker looked and found good write ups on it just asking??

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

mustangfreek
17 March 2019, 03:48
Anybody ever bought A Linberta Tactical 12 gauge semi-auto 12 gauge . I sold all my Benelli's several years ago & saw the add for the Linberta Tactical when looking at Benelli on Gun Broker looked and found good write ups on it just asking??

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

You should start a new thread to get some more interaction, rather then the PIF thread

Uffdaphil
26 March 2019, 11:01
——-TRIGGER HAS BEEN CLAIMED ———-

Found my 6.8 stripped lower/upper that I feared had been thrown out and felt like paying forward my good mood.

Lantac CMC drop in single stage. Not sure of model - bought 2-3 years ago. Has about 200 rounds in my .308, but I prefer a 2 stage Geissele. First member with at least 50 posts to claim gets it. Going by time stamp either here or on PM.

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/uffdaphil/3AAACE1A-7082-45C2-B250-F643E891D7CE.jpeg (https://s150.photobucket.com/user/uffdaphil/media/3AAACE1A-7082-45C2-B250-F643E891D7CE.jpeg.html)

Pyzik
26 March 2019, 11:06
Ugh. As bad as I would love that in my 308.... I will let someone else nab it.

UWone77
26 March 2019, 11:08
Paging mustang.... you need this for that 308!

Uffdaphil
26 March 2019, 11:39
It felt like a “hair” trigger in the .308. Not one where you can rest your finger on it while lining up the shot.

mustangfreek
26 March 2019, 14:24
Paging mustang.... you need this for that 308!

Wow..helluva PIF ...

I’d take it , but I already feel maxed out on PIF’s. Lol

If I had something good to throw up I would take it..never played with such a trigger..but my extras/parts bin is pretty much non existent ...

alamo5000
26 March 2019, 14:41
Wow..helluva PIF ...

I’d take it , but I already feel maxed out on PIF’s. Lol

If I had something good to throw up I would take it..never played with such a trigger..but my extras/parts bin is pretty much non existent ...

Dude. You won't regret that trigger. I would change your mind if I was there [:D]

rxer311
26 March 2019, 14:47
I would love that trigger

Uffdaphil
26 March 2019, 16:15
I would love that trigger

You got it. Just PM me your addy.

Calico Jack
28 March 2019, 15:54
I have Remington 700 LA internal box magazine and bottom metal up for grabs.

cjd3
20 May 2019, 23:38
I need to rehome a 15” ALG EMR V2 handguard. Includes the purple barrel nut wrench. It’s in great shape.

Naytwan
21 May 2019, 04:42
I could use the handguard.

cjd3
22 May 2019, 18:43
I could use the handguard.
It's on the way. Share some pics when it's installed!

Naytwan
25 May 2019, 21:36
Will do. Arrived safe and sound. Thank you very much.

UWone77
31 May 2019, 18:20
Anyone shooting and reloading 6.5 Creedmoor?

I've been collecting all my brass, looking to pass it on to someone who reloads once I get a decent amount scraped up.

Calico Jack
21 June 2019, 04:22
Anyone want or need a Safariland leg holster platform?

Calico Jack
21 June 2019, 05:03

PJD642
21 June 2019, 09:56

I'll take it. Posting a couple holsters in a few minutes.

PJD642
21 June 2019, 10:06
Safariland 6377 ALS holster for Glock 34/35. The Nub Mod on the thumb release has been removed. Plain black finish. Holster will also work with G17/22/37, G19/23/38 or even a G26/27/39, although the slides/barrels would obviously be shorter than the holster. Comes with a Safariland belt loop as pictured, not attached. Standard Safariland screw pattern, will fit any UBL, leg holster backer, etc.

PJD642
21 June 2019, 10:12
Sig brand paddle holster for P320/P250 full size & compact pistols. Right hand.

chrischoi
6 August 2019, 16:18
I would like those sights please.

Available?

Joelski
6 August 2019, 18:38
Available?Yes.

Caveat: I am recovering from back surgery and will need some time to get my wheels back under me. PM me your mailing info and I will get them out as soon as possible, thanks.

Aragorn
7 August 2019, 12:54
Yes.

Caveat: I am recovering from back surgery and will need some time to get my wheels back under me. PM me your mailing info and I will get them out as soon as possible, thanks.

Damn dude... hope you get to feeling better soon!

Joelski
8 August 2019, 10:52
Damn dude... hope you get to feeling better soon!Thanks man!

rxer311
11 September 2019, 18:04
I have a BCM grip to Pay forward. I forget what mod it is but it used to have an extension that fit into the gap of a mil spec trigger guard but I dremmeled that part off. No screw either.

DISCOM
15 September 2019, 14:33
SMOS rail is gone~

mustangfreek
16 September 2019, 00:12
Damn
Missed out..

Uffdaphil
16 September 2019, 13:10
—- CLAIMED—- Magpul CZ Scorpion EVO mag release. Decided I prefer the duckbill style.

This one: https://www.magpul.com/products/moe-evo-enhanced-magazine-release-cz-scorpion-evo-3

UWone77
16 September 2019, 16:24
Damn
Missed out..

You need a rail?

mustangfreek
16 September 2019, 23:54
Need..eh..I have a few parts laying around from a scavenged build and a spare lower, consecutive number aero sitting here that I planned for the other kid.

So not really need, just a want I guess.

UWone77
17 September 2019, 00:25
Need..eh..I have a few parts laying around from a scavenged build and a spare lower, consecutive number aero sitting here that I planned for the other kid.

So not really need, just a want I guess.

List the parts you need for that kid build. I'm cleaning stuff out, happy to help you complete that.

mustangfreek
30 January 2020, 00:03
Didn’t want to start a new thread

Just found a OpticsPlanet code in The magpul grip box from a month ago.. lol
$15 off 150 expires 1/31 at midnight cst. AGIFT15

BoilerUp
30 January 2020, 18:26
Didn’t want to start a new thread

Just found a OpticsPlanet code in The magpul grip box from a month ago.. lol
$15 off 150 expires 1/31 at midnight cst. AGIFT15

FWIW, you can usually get 10% off or better any time at OP simply by asking via their webforms.

mustangfreek
1 February 2020, 00:24
I knew that. Not sure if others did

Incase you don’t want to chat, code winter15 will get u 15 off 150..which for us in wa state is the taxes..

rxer311
6 February 2020, 14:22
I have a couple random morale patches. Free to the first person who says they want them. I will leave the contents to be a surprise. There is nothing rare or valuable, but I have some around that I don't use.

PJD642
23 February 2020, 13:56
Wasn't paying attention and ordered an Agency Arms aluminum mag release for a Glock 43, instead of a G48 like I need. Obviously won't work in a G48 due to differing frame widths.

Free to a good home.