PDA

View Full Version : Official Pay It Forward Thread

Pages : [1] 2

UWone77
28 April 2013, 23:10
I thought I'd start with the first PIF... A Beretta 92 9mm 15 round Factory Magazine. Send me a PM.

Those of you that wish to contribute some of that extra gear to your fellow WEVO members, post here. If you take something, try to give something. Thanks for participating.

UWone77
29 April 2013, 16:20
Mag is gone. Will look through the parts bin for additional items...

Rodman24
29 April 2013, 16:59
Here's what I have available:

Glock 22 magazine (Gen4) ----GONE TO A NEW HOME----
MOE-K grip (OD) ----GONE TO A NEW HOME----
A2 grip
Charging Handle (off DD)

UWone77
29 April 2013, 20:23
Next prize... Gear Sector RH End Plate SPRE (http://www.gearsector.com/view/product/166/)

Rodman24
5 May 2013, 14:37
Here's what I have available:

Glock 22 magazine (Gen4) ----GONE TO A NEW HOME----
MOE-K grip (OD) ----GONE TO A NEW HOME----
A2 grip
Charging Handle (off DD)

Other items available:
Magpul XTM panels - BLK (8)
Magpul XTM panels - OD (8)
Tango Down 6" rail grip - BLK (2) ---GONE TO A NEW HOME---

UWone77
5 May 2013, 17:00
Other items available:
Tango Down 6" rail grip - BLK (2)

I didn't forget about you bro, ill have the mag out Monday, it's been a busy week!

Rodman24
20 June 2013, 07:48
Carbine buffer spring - 1
Carbine buffer - 1

jlcudal
25 September 2013, 17:52
I've got a couple Regular Style Pistol Grips I can let go of.

And one rear plate (slight marred.)

FortTom
3 November 2013, 16:56
The grip has been claimed. Thanks,
FT.

Free - New in Box Magpul MOE +Grip. Free to good home, one new, in box Magpul MOE +Grip (rubber overmolded grip) color foliage green. Part # MAG 416-FOL. Free to any forum member or first to PM me (by PM time &date). My only request is that you are going to use it or someone you know needs one. Please don't claim it to sell or barter with. Ships on my dime, if active duty overseas we'll work out some way to get it to you.

Otherwise the first, if anybody wants it, just PM me and let me know and it's yours.

FT

FortTom
19 November 2013, 16:35
I've also got a brand new standard type if anyone wants it, I'm just going to toss it, if not. If you want it, just PM me and I'll get your info and mail it to you.

FT

tmidgett
22 November 2013, 12:53
Brand new Werkz OWB MultiCam kydex holster for 3" 1911 (Springfield EMP and similar). Pay shipping and it's yours.

They sent me the wrong one by mistake (I have a 3.5" ) and told me to just keep it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

UWone77
22 November 2013, 13:38
Brand new Werkz OWB MultiCam kydex holster for 3" 1911 (Springfield EMP and similar). Pay shipping and it's yours.

They sent me the wrong one by mistake (I have a 3.5" ) and told me to just keep it.

Gotta love when retailers tell you to keep it when they send the wrong product!

tmidgett
22 November 2013, 14:51
Gotta love when retailers tell you to keep it when they send the wrong product!

Yep, the guy at Werkz is awesome and the product is top notch. Very willing to work with you and do custom jobs. I told him he's made a repeat customer out of me.

AaronP220
26 January 2014, 16:16
A lot of AR guys often have lots of AR things laying around they took off a stock gun for an upgrade or an extra etc. So I figured I'd start this thread. Maybe someone needs a part but they're strapped for cash or whatever.

So here's how it works. If I've got a grip and you need one I send it to you. Later on down the road if you find you've got a charging handle or whatever and someone needs it, you pass it along. You're basically just doing solids for your fellow gun guy.

So here's what I got. If anyone needs something from the list, post up. If you've got anything to add then throw it up.

1. Mil spec STD collapsible stock.
2. STD A2 grip.
3. Ergo slim grip.
4. STD Ruger charging handle.

All black.

UWone77
26 January 2014, 16:28
A lot of AR guys often have lots of AR things laying around they took off a stock gun for an upgrade or an extra etc. So I figured I'd start this thread. Maybe someone needs a part but they're strapped for cash or whatever.

So here's how it works. If I've got a grip and you need one I send it to you. Later on down the road if you find you've got a charging handle or whatever and someone needs it, you pass it along. You're basically just doing solids for your fellow gun guy.

So here's what I got. If anyone needs something from the list, post up. If you've got anything to add then throw it up.

1. Mil spec STD collapsible stock.
2. STD A2 grip.
3. Ergo slim grip.
4. STD Ruger charging handle.

All black.

Aaron,

I merged your post with the existing PIF thread. Thanks for reviving this as I should go through my own parts bin of late to PIF.

AaronP220
26 January 2014, 17:23
Ahhh. No problem!!!

FortTom
16 February 2014, 20:13
Taken locally - No longer available

Free Spikes Tactical Gas Tube - Part # SUGTOM1
Nomenclature - Gas Tube - Pistol Length Mil-Spec 17-4ss - Melonited.

I've been receiving a bunch of packages, as all the parts are coming in for a new rifle I'm building. I've been opening the boxes and inspecting the parts as they are received and boxing them back up until I have everything.

This gas tube fell out of one of the boxes, and I don't have any idea which one, or I'd send it back to the vendor. I didn't order it as I don't own any AR pistols, or NFA stuff either. If you can use this, PM me here with and let me know. I'll put it in a mailer and get it to you.

Thanks,

FT

Computalotapus
17 February 2014, 08:58
The black magpul afg found a new home already! Will mail it out Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tappedandtagged
11 April 2014, 14:23
Free to good 2A supporter's home in a commie state. This reciever extension came off a NJ legal AR. Mil Spec buffer tube which allows the use of a collapsible style buttstock to be use on an AR where said buttstock are not legal. It uses a carbine spring and buffer. The screw replaces the screw in adjustment lever to provide a non adjustable collapsible look without having to drill and pin it. Requires no permentent modification to the buttstock.

If you can't own a adjustable LOP AR in your state, PM me and I'll donate this to your next/current build.

*****New Home Found****
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz121/zlwhite/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140409_174506089_zps0t0f1hj7.jpg (http://s820.photobucket.com/user/zlwhite/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140409_174506089_zps0t0f1hj7.jpg.html)

FortTom
23 October 2014, 18:02
Claimed - No Longer Available

Free: I have a Foliage Green Magpul MOE+ (rubberized) grip. It came from a vendor in a box labeled Olive Drab (which I ordered). Vendor told me to keep it and sent correct grip to me. If you want it, PM me here, I'll gladly ship it to you CONUS (if overseas mil we'll work something out), absolutely free. It was never installed or used, it's just in the wrong box.

PM with shipping info and address.

FT

Ride4frnt
23 October 2014, 18:17
Thanks for rekindling this. I don't have much, but off the top of my head I have a mid length standard (round plastic) handguard. If anyone wants, pm me and it's yours.

SwissyJim
25 October 2014, 20:48
I've got three (3) IWI 30 round magazines, polymer, in FDE that I cannot use. Well, I can, but with my 300BLK now built any FDE mags are specifically for the 300BLK and these mags do not work with it. The body of the mag is not as 'open' as others and has a more bullet shaped opening or channel that interferes with the round. I'm not going to try and monkey with them like filing the ribs on my Magpuls. These work flawless with .223 tho - I got them with my Tavor and they have been great for it or my Colt 6920.

interested in them? PM me an address!

THAT WAS FAST!!
GONE

Aragorn
25 October 2014, 22:37
I'll take them!

Pyzik
29 October 2014, 10:13
Bump.

I've got a lightly used FDE BCM Mod 1 grip if anyone wants it (I think I might even have the package).

Found it to be too thin for my liking.

Edit: Repurposing on the pistol build for now.

mustangfreek
16 November 2014, 03:45
Holster Gone!!

Next..... as i was gifted this, then gun it was on disappeared and so thought i would pass it on to someone WHO needs it..

So....Like brand new Black AFG 2 with inserts..Must have atleast 25 posts...free..Just PM me your name, info..

SwissyJim
7 December 2014, 17:58
GONE to a different forum

Anyone want a dust cover with laser etched '300 BLK' on it?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/165145882/shooting/300.jpg

pm info and I'll send it off.

JHoward
7 December 2014, 18:14
I don't need that, but because I think this is a cool thing for you to do, I clicked your gunwatcher entry link. LOL

JHoward
7 December 2014, 18:16
Holster Gone!!

Next..... as i was gifted this, then gun it was on disappeared and so thought i would pass it on to someone WHO needs it..

So....Like brand new Black AFG 2 with inserts..Must have atleast 25 posts...free..Just PM me your name, info..

Is that AFG2 still available? I would like to try it out on my pistol if so. If I don't like it, I will pay it forward myself.

mustangfreek
7 December 2014, 18:18
Sorry forgot to update. No longer available sorry

FortTom
8 December 2014, 14:37
Claimed....No longer available.

Free to good home. 1 New as in NIB Black Magpul MOE + Rubberized Grip. I ended up with a few extra of these things in different colors over a series of builds. 2 are gone, am cleaning out spare parts boxes and this is last one. Anyway, if you need it you can PM me here. If you're overseas military, we'll figure something out, otherwise ships on my dime CONUS only, please.

FT

Ride4frnt
8 December 2014, 14:40
Free to good home. 1 New as in NIB Black Magpul MOE + Rubberized Grip. I ended up with a few extra of these things in different colors over a series of builds. 2 are gone, am cleaning out spare parts boxes and this is last one. Anyway, if you need it you can PM me here. If you're overseas military, we'll figure something out, otherwise ships on my dime CONUS only, please.

FT

I'll take it if you wanna send it out. Needed one for my build for a while just haven't got around to it yet.

FortTom
20 December 2014, 15:24
( Claimed No longer Available)..
I have a Rainier Arms nickel boron bolt carrier. This is the carrier only, the bolt died a premature death. Has about 60 rounds through it. I can't find anything wrong with the carrier and I replaced the whole unit with my preferred NIB BCG.

If you want it, PM me here. CONUS only please, unless you're active duty overseas, then we'll figure something out. If you have any questions, PM me before claiming it, please.

Thanks,

FT

SGT.G
20 December 2014, 15:42
Free: Rainier Arms NiB Carrier ONLY!
I have a Rainier Arms nickel boron bolt carrier. This is the carrier only, the bolt died a premature death. Has about 60 rounds through it. I can't find anything wrong with the carrier and I replaced the whole unit with my preferred NIB BCG.

If you want it, PM me here. CONUS only please, unless you're active duty overseas, then we'll figure something out. If you have any questions, PM me before claiming it, please.

Thanks,

FT
Pm sent

Former11B
20 December 2014, 15:50
Free: Rainier Arms NiB Carrier ONLY!

Thanks,

FT

Would love it if SGT. G. doesn't beat me to it.

SGT.G
20 December 2014, 15:54
Claimed*
Free to a good home... Standard thread flash suppressor. Never used. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/20/a8bdc13cfaa52a675352bdd37b802a2f.jpg

Former11B
20 December 2014, 16:26
I'm gonna Jedi mind trick SGT G for that bolt carrier. THIS IS NOT THE NIB YOURE LOOKING FOR lol

Sucks bc I have a NiB bolt with no carrier. I'm too slow :(

Former11B
20 December 2014, 16:42
I'll go ahead and post up. I won't be able to mail this til after the holiday craziness dies down:

1911 grips. Wooden, USGI replicas. Came off a Sig 1911.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/DownSouthTAS/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsc369f40c.jpg

SGT.G
20 December 2014, 16:53
I'm gonna Jedi mind trick SGT G for that bolt carrier. THIS IS NOT THE NIB YOURE LOOKING FOR lol

Sucks bc I have a NiB bolt with no carrier. I'm too slow :(
Darth Vader knows no mind trick, or this Jedi you speak of... I'm in the same boat bro. If it turns out I don't need it ( get one for Xmas) I'll let you know

CK 187
21 December 2014, 16:32
Free to a good home... Standard thread flash suppressor. Never used. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/20/a8bdc13cfaa52a675352bdd37b802a2f.jpg

PM inbound

CK 187
26 December 2014, 14:48
Claimed*

Got it in the mail today!!!!! Can't wait to get it on a build

Thanks again. I'll post something up tonight to PIF

SGT.G
26 December 2014, 14:49
Got it in the mail today!!!!! Can't wait to get it on a build

Thanks again. I'll post something up tonight to PIF
Glad to hear it made it safely!

CK 187
26 December 2014, 14:54
How about a nice set of factory wood furniture off a Remington 870

Free to a loving home

http://imageshack.com/a/img901/2393/A2MUpx.jpg

toolboxluis00200
26 December 2014, 15:43
i have a few boxes let me see what i have

CLBME
27 December 2014, 09:46
I have a brand new in the bag set of three magpuls for 7.62. I mistakenly ordered them a while ago and just found them in my range bag.................happy to send them along should anybody like them.

WHSmithIV
27 December 2014, 09:50
I have a brand new in the bag set of three magpuls for 7.62. I mistakenly ordered them a while ago and just found them in my range bag.................happy to send them along should anybody like them.

I can use them. My pistol is being built in 7.62

SINNER
27 December 2014, 10:12

7.62x51?

Dstrbdmedic167
27 December 2014, 10:16
If they don't work for him i could use one

Computalotapus
27 December 2014, 10:31

They are .308 mags not 7.62x39 mags :)

WHSmithIV
27 December 2014, 10:44
They are .308 mags not 7.62x39 mags :)

Ahh, then can't use them ..............

gatordev
27 December 2014, 11:14

If Dm only needs one, I could take one as well. Don't mean to jump in front of medic if he was getting all 3.

Dstrbdmedic167
27 December 2014, 11:14
I'm cool with just one

DutyUse
27 December 2014, 11:45
Couldn't sell it so I'll give it to someone who could use it I guess.

Bravo Concealment DOS holster for g26/27 and double Glock mag pouch in FDE.

Anyone who needs a nice CC rig for their G26 PM me.

Oh ya... Go Big Blue! Can you say undefeated? :D

akersc
27 December 2014, 16:22

Aren't you selling that thing anyway?

CLBME
27 December 2014, 18:52

These have been spoken for.

Yes, I have your mailing information, however, your inbox is full so I cannot reply via PM's. Thanks.

If Dm only needs one, I could take one as well. Don't mean to jump in front of medic if he was getting all 3.

PM sent for mailing address. One left for you as Dm167 is taking two. Thanks.

ksenter
28 December 2014, 10:05
I'll go ahead and post up. I won't be able to mail this til after the holiday craziness dies down:

1911 grips. Wooden, USGI replicas. Came off a Sig 1911.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/DownSouthTAS/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsc369f40c.jpg

full-size/commander? If so, I'll take them.

DutyUse
28 December 2014, 15:33
Quiet-Matt i'll send that Bravo Concealment Holster out tomorrow, and PM you a tracking #. I'm sure when your friend gets back from deployment he'll enjoy to conceal with it, for me it made my G26 disappear under even a T-Shirt.

Please thank him for his service for me as-well :D

DutyUse
29 December 2014, 03:49
Mustangfreek I'll also be sending you out the Bravo Concealment Glock double mag pouch this morning before work. I'll shoot you a PM with the tracking #.

Former11B
29 December 2014, 14:43
full-size/commander? If so, I'll take them.

Full size. PM me your info and I'll get them out as soon as I can. I have a small surgery on my back right after the new year so I will need to see how I'm feeling and base my post office trip on that

JHoward
29 December 2014, 17:45
Full size. PM me your info and I'll get them out as soon as I can. I have a small surgery on my back right after the new year so I will need to see how I'm feeling and base my post office trip on that

Well.... Well... If you can't send the free stuff in a timely matter... Well now.... :P

Quiet-Matt
29 December 2014, 18:09

DutyUse
29 December 2014, 18:46
I sure will. Thank you again.

I dug around for some items that I could offer up on this Pay it forward thread. I don't have much that hasn't been hacked up, altered or beat to death, but I did find the following...

-Daniel Defense Lite rail barrel nut wrench (old style)

-Larue 3/8" locking lever wrench

-M4 carbine style round hand guard cap (notched) .750 Dia.

-AR15 carbine round hand guard cap .625 Dia.

NP. I dropped off a few payments for WEVO guys while at USPS today, but didn't bring a box for your holster, and I'm sorry wasn't gonna pay 9$ + 6 shipping. I'll pack it tonight and send it tomorrow. Will PM you the tracking #

mustangfreek
30 December 2014, 00:41
These are gone

UWone77
21 January 2015, 16:13
Not Gun related, but free to a good home:

2 Samsung 2GB SODIMM Chips for a Laptop PC3-10600 for a total of 4GB

mustangfreek
31 January 2015, 15:59
GONE***Like new 5.11 Operator belt in black- size medium - black in color**GONE

Free to a good home..Pm me

Been called for and a free magpod inbound with it..[:D]

mustangfreek
7 February 2015, 02:45
WEVO limited edition koozie...Claimed..[:D]

JHoward
17 February 2015, 15:57
These are both spoken for!!

I have two Magpul iPhone 5 cases. One red, and one OD I believe. Anyway, they're both up for grabs. Only catch is that you have to be a CURRENT NRA member, and PM me a picture of your card or member number.

toolboxluis00200
17 February 2015, 16:00
ones i am done redoing my closet i see what i have to give to this thread

Ride4frnt
17 February 2015, 16:52
I have two Magpul iPhone 5 cases. One red, and one OD I believe. Anyway, they're both up for grabs. Only catch is that you have to be a CURRENT NRA member, and PM me a picture of your card or member number.

You open it up to non nra members and I'm your man!

JHoward
17 February 2015, 17:39
OK. One to a non-member. But the other HAS to be a member. Or they have to at least love America. Shoot me your address.

Pyzik
25 February 2015, 13:31
GONE

Up for grabs is my XMR. Just don't care for it as much as I thought. I have big hands (long fingers) so I have no issues hitting the mag release.

Free if you post something up.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7501/15731886529_9dac19558f_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/pYb2LV)
XMR (https://flic.kr/p/pYb2LV) by Pyzik (https://www.flickr.com/people/83018433@N04/), on Flickr

toolboxluis00200
25 February 2015, 13:43
Up for grabs is my XMR. Just don't care for it as much as I thought. I have big hands (long fingers) so I have no issues hitting the mag release.

Free if you post something up.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7501/15731886529_9dac19558f_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/pYb2LV)
XMR (https://flic.kr/p/pYb2LV) by Pyzik (https://www.flickr.com/people/83018433@N04/), on Flickr

i take it

Thompson
25 February 2015, 14:41
Off topic - I like the picture though Pyzik [:D]

Pyzik
25 February 2015, 14:52
i take it
PM me you info and I'll try to get it out tomorrow. Don't forget to post something. ;)

Off topic - I like the picture though Pyzik [:D]
Thanks!

toolboxluis00200
25 February 2015, 14:55
PM me you info and I'll try to get it out tomorrow. Don't forget to post something. ;)

Thanks!

just send you an email and yes i will post pics thank you

UWone77
25 February 2015, 14:59
just send you an email and yes i will post pics thank you

He means you have to post something giveaway too Luis...

toolboxluis00200
25 February 2015, 15:43
He means you have to post something giveaway too Luis...

i will i have a few things i have i want to give a way i just have to take pics and post it

SINNER
25 February 2015, 15:48
no hablo ingles seņor Luis no speak English now

UWone77
25 February 2015, 15:56
no hablo ingles seņor Luis no speak English now

I thought he was going to giveaway a pastrami sandwich!

toolboxluis00200
25 February 2015, 15:58
2 lucky WEVO member will get a 1 patch 1 sticker and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/toolboxluis/have%20glock%20%201%20of%201-11_zpsnwobfj37.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/user/toolboxluis/media/have%20glock%20%201%20of%201-11_zpsnwobfj37.jpg.html)

SINNER
25 February 2015, 16:44

Half eaten likely.;)

Pyzik
25 February 2015, 16:51
2 lucky WEVO member will get a 1 patch 1 sticker and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/toolboxluis/have%20glock%20%201%20of%201-11_zpsnwobfj37.jpg (http://s183.photobucket.com/user/toolboxluis/media/have%20glock%20%201%20of%201-11_zpsnwobfj37.jpg.html)
Nice

toolboxluis00200
25 February 2015, 17:44
Nice

u in ??

Pyzik
25 February 2015, 17:56
u in ??
I was waiting for someone else to claim so I wasn't greedy but sure! Haha. We can just trade info. :D

Thompson
25 February 2015, 17:56
Thanks!
You're welcome!

Lol - he'd probably rather die than do such a horrific thing.

toolboxluis00200
25 February 2015, 18:09
lol I won't die

toolboxluis00200
25 February 2015, 18:33
ok Pyzik got one patch and one sticker ok who is next ??

alamo5000
25 February 2015, 18:41
I have a little something to give away but I want to have a little fun with it.

I have a $10 gift card to any AMC movie theater for free. The only rule it is it must be used on a date with a wife, girlfriend, or to take a child on a daddy/daughter date or a dad/son guy's day out.

Rules is rules [:D]

"Date" is defined as two people...

UWone77
25 February 2015, 18:43
I have a little something to give away but I want to have a little fun with it.

I have a $10 gift card to any AMC movie theater for free. The only rule it is it must be used on a date with a wife, girlfriend, or to take a child on a daddy/daughter date or a dad/son guy's day out.

Rules is rules [:D]

$10 eh? That means I can go to a matinee and have a small soda... [:D]

Thompson
25 February 2015, 18:44
... I never understood why they called it a matinee viewing.

alamo5000
25 February 2015, 18:45

Do you claim it? If so it's yours. Promise to take a date and it's yours. LOL

toolboxluis00200
25 February 2015, 18:46

lol that is why i rarely go to the movies any more

alamo5000
25 February 2015, 18:52

In my little town here I can get a ticket, a popcorn, and a drink for $10 bucks.

We don't have any AMC theaters here though so this card is just sitting here waiting to be claimed.

Pyzik
25 February 2015, 18:58
If anyone is in a ban state and can use this mag limiter it's yours. Figured I'd post here first.

It came in a Hex mag but I bet you can make it work with other manufacturers.

Reduces the capacity to 10 rounds.
(The spring and plastic on the right)
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/25/68fd55367153b38bd6a33857f0922fb1.jpg

Ride4frnt
25 February 2015, 19:31
The beauty of my ban state is im still allowed 30's, I just can't buy em here.

Thompson
25 February 2015, 20:30
The beauty of my ban state is im still allowed 30's, I just can't buy em here.
... that's why you have friends in a free state just north of ya ;)

Jerry R
28 February 2015, 14:29
Item gone already !

I did a T&E on the Fortis Shorty Grip. Very nice piece, just not my cup of tea.

If you would like to have it, send me a PM with ship info.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/pdogkilr/Firearms/AR-15/Colt%20LE-6920/LE-6920%20Sized%201024/IMG_0231FortisShortyFramedSize1024_zps6fa87b41.jpg ~original

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/pdogkilr/Firearms/AR-15/Colt%20LE-6920/LE-6920%20Sized%201024/IMG_0229FortisShortieFramedSize1024_zps5f8aa0f9.jp g~original

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/pdogkilr/Firearms/AR-15/Colt%20LE-6920/LE-6920%20Sized%201024/IMG_0267FortisonColtFramedSize1024_zpsfa9d5a66.jpg ~original

Pyzik
28 February 2015, 15:33
That was quick! :D

Farva
28 February 2015, 19:42
I have a muzzle brake for who ever wants it. It's nothing super duper awesome as far as I can remember. Not sure who makes it. Thread pitch is 9/16x24 its 3" long.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/28/39ac8d7aceff992881d2261a983206f5.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/28/51bb8b47bfb732ed1e4cef22b6b00050.jpg

toolboxluis00200
28 February 2015, 19:53
is that for an AK

Farva
28 February 2015, 22:30
is that for an AK

I had it on a 6.5 Grendel

toolboxluis00200
1 March 2015, 12:36
I had it on a 6.5 Grendel

ohhh ok

Jerry R
2 March 2015, 08:33
That was quick! :D

Yeah, there is an old axiom about ducks and June bugs [:D]

Ride4frnt
4 March 2015, 17:46
Off the top of my head, I've got a commercial tube and stock, stock plastic grip from LPK, hogue rubber grip, and 2 of the standard round plastic hand guards, one carbine one mid. If anyone needs em.

I am in search of BUIS. Need a full set and just a rear.

DutyUse
5 March 2015, 03:08
Anyone need a complete but mismatched LPK? FCG is BCM, the a mix of UCWRG and cmmg. PM me

Edit: Gone.

DutyUse
5 March 2015, 21:46
If anyone needs a free milspec BCM trigger assembly PM me. Kit is gone

Edit: Gone

officerX
6 March 2015, 09:32
I've got a handful of black PMAG dust covers if anyone wants them.

CLAIMED

SwissyJim
14 March 2015, 10:07
Any LEO's into dept patches? I have 2 Anchorage PD patches if someone wants one. Plus a few Anchorage FD as well if there are any other knuckle dragging fire guys here...

Ride4frnt
14 March 2015, 15:43
iPhone 5 magpul field case up for grabs. OD green, used for 2 weeks, brand new condition.

JHoward
14 March 2015, 16:23
LOL and I still have an iPhone 4 case as well.

JHoward
14 March 2015, 16:24
LOL and I still have an iPhone 4 case as well.b.s.

DutyUse
17 March 2015, 02:32
Any lefties building up a new lower and need an ambi safety?

Bought it (http://www.tacticallink.com/HERA-Arms-Multi-Purpose-Safety-Selector-Kit.html) a few months back and it's just collecting dust. PM me

Farva
17 March 2015, 14:15
Any LEO's into dept patches? I have 2 Anchorage PD patches if someone wants one. Plus a few Anchorage FD as well if there are any other knuckle dragging fire guys here...

I wouldn't mind collecting some patches. Sadly at this time I have none of my own to trade. Admin is kinda touchy on that subject for some reason.

CK 187
19 March 2015, 10:06
Any lefties building up a new lower and need an ambi safety?

Bought it (http://www.tacticallink.com/HERA-Arms-Multi-Purpose-Safety-Selector-Kit.html) a few months back and it's just collecting dust. PM me

Ooh ooh, me me

DutyUse
20 March 2015, 13:52
Ooh ooh, me me

Sorry just seen this. Its yours. Pm your info

Calico Jack
16 April 2015, 16:41
I have two standard ar hand grips, one psa collapsible stock, and maybe black synthetic furniture for a 870.

helomech
23 April 2015, 11:53
I have twork standard are hand grips, one psa collapsible stock, and maybe black synthetic furniture for a 870.

Can I get a pic of the 870 furniture? I'm interested in it.

KW900A
17 May 2015, 12:30
Sent you a PM Ride4frnt

I have a standard AR grip from a CMMG LPK and a slip on 50mm flip up scope cover if anyone is interested

SwissyJim
18 May 2015, 13:27
I wouldn't mind collecting some patches. Sadly at this time I have none of my own to trade. Admin is kinda touchy on that subject for some reason.

YIKES! Totally missed this - sent you a PM

alamo5000
25 May 2015, 15:59
I have a coupon code for Optics Planet (or the Tactical Store) for $15 off any order over $150. The coupon is only good through May 31, 2015 so we have just over a week left. If anyone wants to use it inbox me and I will send you the code. It's only good for online orders.

Aragorn
25 May 2015, 16:10
Pm sent

alamo5000
25 May 2015, 16:51
Code has been claimed by Aragorn!

Aragorn
25 May 2015, 17:55
Well that didn't work out. Turns out Optics Planet is also having a 10% off sale, and won't let you double up on codes. Looks like the sale ends on the 28th but Alamos coupon code is good through the 30th.

Coupon still up for grabs though really only useful for 2 days.

alamo5000
2 June 2015, 18:47
I have a slightly used and still very functional (with a little bit of cosmetic wear) Rainier Arms Low Profile Match Grade Gas Block (black). Just tell me what you're building (just to keep it interesting) and she's all yours.

Normally they run about $50 but for a regular here on WEVO I will give it to you for the low rock bottom price of free.

*Roll pin not included.

WHSmithIV
2 June 2015, 18:50
I can use it Alamo - PM sent

alamo5000
2 June 2015, 19:03

Inbox me your name and address and she's all yours buddy. I can't promise speed in shipping but I will get it out as soon as I can.

alamo5000
2 June 2015, 19:16

Your box is full by the way :)

mustangfreek
21 June 2015, 20:38
Free to a WEVO member that hasnt received any goodies lately from another member and has atleast 50 posts..(gingers rule...[:D]...).....I have literally one gen 3 pmag...so off it goes...lol

Coronado Arms Blue gen 3 pmag +5 baseplate-(Aluminum) I didnt take an actual pic, but the blue one

http://truthaboutguns-zippykid.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Front-Group-5K-710x375.jpg

Battle Cock
22 June 2015, 06:31
Free to a WEVO member that hasnt received any goodies lately from another member and has atleast 50 posts..(gingers rule...[:D]...).....I have literally one gen 3 pmag...so off it goes...lol

Coronado Arms Blue gen 3 pmag +5 baseplate-(Aluminum) I didnt take an actual pic, but the blue one

I believe I qualify. And I get bonus points for being a ginger! Just to be clear, are you giving away a magazine and the baseplate, or just the baseplate? Either way, I'm in. Though, a magazine would give me more canvas for stippling.

mustangfreek
23 June 2015, 02:45
I believe I qualify. And I get bonus points for being a ginger! Just to be clear, are you giving away a magazine and the baseplate, or just the baseplate? Either way, I'm in. Though, a magazine would give me more canvas for stippling.

No mag , just the new shiny blue base plate.....[:D]... its yours if you want it...Just send me a PM with your info..

Battle Cock
23 June 2015, 07:12
Sent

mustangfreek
1 July 2015, 01:51
Did it make it to you BC?

Battle Cock
2 July 2015, 22:00
Yep! I found it in my mailbox yesterday.

I have a 25% off VIP card for Safariland if anyone's interested.

GOST
3 July 2015, 12:03
Mustangfreek is changing the way the world views gingers one baseplate at a time. Good deal brother.

mustangfreek
5 July 2015, 03:33
Yep! I found it in my mailbox yesterday.

I have a 25% off VIP card for Safariland if anyone's interested.

Good deal..Enjoy.

Mustangfreek is changing the way the world views gingers one baseplate at a time. Good deal brother.

Lol....

Rodman24
11 August 2015, 05:55
Anyone happen to have a TRX wrench they would part with/loan/sell? I have an upper in need of an update and I don't have the wrench.

mustangfreek
14 August 2015, 02:11
Okay ginger giving time..

Had some PIF stuff and deals land my way lately thru a crappy time..so...I used this a few times and was gifted to me so would like to pass it on to another member..My rule..Must PIF something else back..Cool little tool , i used it a few times and worked great, i recently sold off some scopes so no use for it right now..

Lets keep this thread rolling!!!! Free to a good members home- Arisaka scope leveling kit..

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31qr-42NbEL.jpg

UWone77
14 August 2015, 07:29
Anyone happen to have a TRX wrench they would part with/loan/sell? I have an upper in need of an update and I don't have the wrench.

Also, I have a couple of factory Glock 26 mags if anyone needs them.

Is that the Alpha Rail?

velocity2006
14 August 2015, 08:22
Okay ginger giving time..

Had some PIF stuff and deals land my way lately thru a crappy time..so...I used this a few times and was gifted to me so would like to pass it on to another member..My rule..Must PIF something else back..Cool little tool , i used it a few times and worked great, i recently sold off some scopes so no use for it right now..

Lets keep this thread rolling!!!! Free to a good members home- Arisaka scope leveling kit..

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31qr-42NbEL.jpg

I would use that scope kit. I can offer up a Kaw Valley Linear Compensator to put up for PIF.

mustangfreek
14 August 2015, 09:04
I would use that scope kit. I can offer up a Kaw Valley Linear Compensator to put up for PIF.

Sweet..Send me a PM for mailing info and ill get ya the Arisaka kit out to ya..

Thanks for keeping it going...Next...[:D]

velocity2006
14 August 2015, 09:16
PM sent, Kaw Valley Comp is available.

Ride4frnt
14 August 2015, 10:49
Anyone wanna lend a brother an arisaka scope leveler? I need to use one for about 2 minutes.

Aragorn
14 August 2015, 12:51
Anyone wanna lend a brother an arisaka scope leveler? I need to use one for about 2 minutes.

Yeah, wishing I had seen that earlier.

Rodman24
15 August 2015, 11:47
Is that the Alpha Rail?

The older TRX Extreme.

mustangfreek
16 August 2015, 23:38
PM sent, Kaw Valley Comp is available.

Sent it out last week, should be there monday'ish

Yeah, wishing I had seen that earlier.

Damn, sorry fellas. had i known i would of sent it out to whoever to pass it along..

JHoward
2 September 2015, 21:36
I'd be interested in that KAW comp. I have an ALG SCB on my 11.5 and I'm curious how much nicer it could be.

velocity2006
3 September 2015, 08:49
I'd be interested in that KAW comp. I have an ALG SCB on my 11.5 and I'm curious how much nicer it could be.

Shoot me your address and I will send it your way.

WHSmithIV
7 September 2015, 14:48
Does anybody happen to have a spare gas tube roll pin lying around? I'm not sure that a trigger guard roll pin will fit because if it would I'd use that and simply cut it with the dremel after I put it in.

SwissyJim
12 September 2015, 17:29
Since they made a 'thin red line' version, I have a 'thin BLUE line' version of Violent Little Machine shops 'Valhalla' patch, free to a LEO home/patch collection

84K5
19 September 2015, 16:27
Does anybody happen to have a spare gas tube roll pin lying around? I'm not sure that a trigger guard roll pin will fit because if it would I'd use that and simply cut it with the dremel after I put it in.

I have one if you still need it. PM me your info and I will drop it in the mail.

velocity2006
21 September 2015, 08:21
Friend of mine shot his takedown pin retaining pin across the room and lost it, if anyone has a spare I would be greatful.

RogerRonas
21 September 2015, 09:54
PM sent.

Friend of mine shot his takedown pin retaining pin across the room and lost it, if anyone has a spare I would be greatful.

velocity2006
21 September 2015, 09:57
Awesome, thank you.

cjd3
26 September 2015, 14:52
I have a set of Clymer G0/No-Go gauges. My current build is headspaced correctly, so I don't need it for the immediate future. If you need to headspace a build, I'll fist class ship them to you. When you're done, please ship them back.

DutyUse
26 September 2015, 15:59
I have a set of Clymer G0/No-Go gauges. My current build is headspaced correctly, so I don't need it for the immediate future. If you need to headspace a build, I'll fist class ship them to you. When you're done, please ship them back.

I don't need them, but am curious where you found them for sale? Would be nice to add to the build toolbox

cjd3
26 September 2015, 16:18
I don't need them, but am curious where you found them for sale? Would be nice to add to the build toolbox

I got them at Brownells for $29 each. Or you can get the set for $66.

six8
29 September 2015, 15:34
Anybody have a Magpul or B5 stock in black? I have a couple Umbrella grips I could trade and add cash

jonpac07
29 September 2015, 18:20
I have a black mil spec MOE stock if you want it. PM me with your address if intrested

six8
30 September 2015, 05:28
I have a black mil spec MOE stock if you want it. PM me with your address if intrested

Pm sent

Battle Cock
13 December 2015, 21:15
I got bored today and contoured an A2 grip and textured it.
It's set up more for a right handed shooter but is comfortable shooting from left.
Best for small hands.
Free to a good home.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/13/db7993a935f52905ec29ae75e64def55.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/13/40a1f1230ee993e2548b4cd598ba882f.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/13/3054c0f16549b80d3e87a7a5df4dbbb3.jpg

alamo5000
17 December 2015, 18:08
Since optics planet wouldn't let me double up on coupon codes... I have $15 off on orders of $150 or more if anyone wants it.

I will hang on to it for a while and you can PM me if you're interested.

ksenter
23 December 2015, 19:45
I got bored today and contoured an A2 grip and textured it.
It's set up more for a right handed shooter but is comfortable shooting from left.
Best for small hands.
Free to a good home.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/13/db7993a935f52905ec29ae75e64def55.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/13/40a1f1230ee993e2548b4cd598ba882f.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/13/3054c0f16549b80d3e87a7a5df4dbbb3.jpg

built my brother a PSA Freedom kit last year for Christmas. Since, I have donated a Troy Bravo rail to him and cut down his a2 sight to make it fit (that was a huge pain!). This grip would look excellent on the young mans rifle that cant afford to do much. Thankyou for your generous offer and I will PM you. Love your work btw!

Battle Cock
24 December 2015, 09:58
built my brother a PSA Freedom kit last year for Christmas. Since, I have donated a Troy Bravo rail to him and cut down his a2 sight to make it fit (that was a huge pain!). This grip would look excellent on the young mans rifle that cant afford to do much. Thankyou for your generous offer and I will PM you. Love your work btw!

You got it! I'll send it out after Christmas.

UWone77
31 December 2015, 18:33
I've got a brand new 4" Bench Vise for those that are starting their own AR builders kit.

Stark Vise with Anvil as seen here: http://www.toolplanet.com/product/Stark-4-Swivel-Bench-Vise-Anvil-66002/clamps-vises

It'll ship Large Rate USPS.

If there is more than one interested parties, we can draw numbers.

Cotton68spc
31 December 2015, 18:35
I've got a brand new 4" Bench Vise for those that are starting their own AR builders kit.

Stark Vise with Anvil as seen here: http://www.toolplanet.com/product/Stark-4-Swivel-Bench-Vise-Anvil-66002/clamps-vises

It'll ship Large Rate USPS.

If there is more than one interested parties, we can draw numbers.

I could use it if one else wants it

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

Battle Cock
31 December 2015, 19:38
I could use it if one else wants it

If you don't have one yet, then you'll quickly find it invaluable once you start using it. I bought one a couple years ago for AR building and now it's indispensable for Glock frame mods.

Pyzik
31 December 2015, 19:41
If you don't have one yet, then you'll quickly find it invaluable once you start using it. I bought one a couple years ago for AR building and now it's indispensable for Glock frame mods.
Same here. Need to replace the blocks on mine but I use the hell out of it. Bought it an AR build too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

velocity2006
1 January 2016, 10:24
A vise is a must have for any bench for sure.

cjd3
1 January 2016, 13:18
Vise + Geiselle Reaction Rod and you're in business.

Ordnance
5 January 2016, 15:04
Someone gave me a gas tube they weren't using with a no name gas block on it. In the spirit of giving, I don't need the gas block, so I figured I'd give it to someone here who might use it, since several members have helped me out more than I can say. I don't know the manufacturer or any details. What you see is what you get. First PM with someones info gets it. I'll be sending it first-class USPS on the cheap since I'm broke, lol.

http://i.imgur.com/7P2qUUm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Af5fiAc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JKoHZ1Y.jpg

Ordnance
6 January 2016, 21:32
No takers?

Eric
6 January 2016, 22:10
If anyone can use any of these PM me...
Magpul Field Case, black, for Samsung S3 (new in box).
Magpul Field Case, black, for Samsung S4 (used, nearly perfect).

cjd3
6 January 2016, 22:18
To the guys that need a good case, these are fantastic.

UWone77
7 January 2016, 19:38
The Vise is gone to Cotton68

Thanks.

Battle Cock
7 January 2016, 23:33
I've got an Ares Armor CH with extended latch. I've had it for years and I like Ambi CH's too much to put it on one of my personal guns.
Free to someone who will make use of it. I don't want it ending up on a parts pile again.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/07/4f834b94bcd43efbbd9047706d0cbbe0.jpg

Picture is not mine, but the CH is in new condition.

Battle Cock
15 January 2016, 17:02
Ares CH is gone.

gatordev
4 February 2016, 15:46
AR Gas Vent for who wants it. Disclaimer: I'm out of town starting Monday of next week (8 FEB) for the week, so it may take a few days for me to get it out the door. Please excuse the insanely quick and dirty iPhone pic.

Deadwing
4 February 2016, 16:04
AR Gas Vent for who wants it. Disclaimer: I'm out of town starting Monday of next week (8 FEB) for the week, so it may take a few days for me to get it out the door. Please excuse the insanely quick and dirty iPhone pic.

I'd be interested in the gas vent if it hasn't been claimed by PM yet.

gatordev
6 February 2016, 16:35
Deadwing, I got a PM within minutes of your post from UW, but he seems to be squawking 7600 and haven't heard back. Let me give him another day. Either way, I won't be able to get this out until the end of the week now.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It's been a busy last two days.

Deadwing
6 February 2016, 19:29
Roger roger. No worries!

WHSmithIV
7 February 2016, 01:09
Someone gave me a gas tube they weren't using with a no name gas block on it. In the spirit of giving, I don't need the gas block, so I figured I'd give it to someone here who might use it, since several members have helped me out more than I can say. I don't know the manufacturer or any details. What you see is what you get. First PM with someones info gets it. I'll be sending it first-class USPS on the cheap since I'm broke, lol.

http://i.imgur.com/7P2qUUm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Af5fiAc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JKoHZ1Y.jpg

I can use the gas block I'm sure. I have a couple cheap builds coming up as 'extra' rifles. Currently working on an A2 clone but have a couple more stripped receivers. Have a couple 80% receivers too I need to mill out.

UWone77
7 February 2016, 09:36
I can use the gas block I'm sure. I have a couple cheap builds coming up as 'extra' rifles. Currently working on an A2 clone but have a couple more stripped receivers. Have a couple 80% receivers too I need to mill out.

Will, when you "pay it forward" that means you actually give something back later when you take something. Not just take take take. Don't be that guy.

WHSmithIV
7 February 2016, 11:06
I know UWone. I'll be having some extra parts here in a while I know. I've been giving some stuff to guys in the FB builders group.

Dstrbdmedic167
7 February 2016, 11:19
I know UWone. I'll be having some extra parts here in a while I know. I've been giving some stuff to guys in the FB builders group.

This isn't Sherwood Forest or Knottingham and your no Robin Hood. You can't take here and give there....

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160207/cc3c71765f76430f0e2bb155b323304e.jpg

Thompson
7 February 2016, 12:11
Hold on a sec here. What about your 7.62x39 AR build you've been whining about completing.

You keep buy parts for all these "extra" rifles - but yet you can't even finish your x39 build?

... come on guy. It's a wonder why you'll never get it completed.

WHSmithIV
7 February 2016, 14:49
This isn't Sherwood Forest or Knottingham and your no Robin Hood. You can't take here and give there....

I don't do that shit. I've been giving stuff away I had extra of - like some new delta ring assemblies because I bought a box that had 7 of them. Also bought a buffer tube kit, charging handle and I'm buying a low pro gas block and gas tube for a giveaway I've set up. One of the PA Seekins Precision handguards has also been donated for the giveaway.

I can use a low pro gas block though for one that I'm building. Never mind though. Forget I said anything.

WHSmithIV
7 February 2016, 14:49
Hold on a sec here. What about your 7.62x39 AR build you've been whining about completing.

You keep buy parts for all these "extra" rifles - but yet you can't even finish your x39 build?

It's finished. I posted a pic of it and the carbine I then built some time ago.

Battle Cock
7 February 2016, 17:26
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160208/fff88c32439dd562f74411aee9fd8456.jpg

mustangfreek
7 February 2016, 17:38

Was nicely gonna say I think I've thrown parts at ya for that and many others, along with Luis..

But how bout a little give and take.....[BD]....sox don't count...hehe..

Edit I'm slow..don't remember you finishing your 762 build only always talking about it..

titanse05
9 February 2016, 12:33
I've got something up for grabs for all you keymod lovers. Ergo covers and BCM nuts.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee318/titanse05/Mobile%20Uploads/20160208_195913_zpstuvfgj8p.jpg

Naytwan
9 February 2016, 13:08
I have an A2 stock, buffer tube, spring and buffer if anyone needs one. Send me an IM and you pay shipping.

EDIT

A2 has been claimed.

tappedandtagged
27 February 2016, 07:08
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz121/zlwhite/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160227_085428604_zpst3ca6jgr.jpg (http://s820.photobucket.com/user/zlwhite/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160227_085428604_zpst3ca6jgr.jpg.html)

Shipping on me for the patch collector.

Farva
27 February 2016, 14:40
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz121/zlwhite/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160227_085428604_zpst3ca6jgr.jpg (http://s820.photobucket.com/user/zlwhite/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160227_085428604_zpst3ca6jgr.jpg.html)

Shipping on me for the patch collector.

I'll jump.

tappedandtagged
28 February 2016, 09:20
Its yours Farva. Just need an address meow.

KW900A
28 February 2016, 12:56
Its yours Farva. Just need an address meow.

I see what you did there

Eric
28 February 2016, 21:00

Sort of forgot about these, but still available if anyone can use one.

cjd3
1 March 2016, 21:05
Free to a good home: good home found
Seekins Precision Safety Selector kit in black. Ambi safety with a short and long lever. Both 90° and 60° throws. Help a lonely rifle out there with a milspec non ambi safety. Cue music.

Battle Cock
1 March 2016, 21:06
Free to a good home:
Seekins Precision Safety Selector kit in black. Ambi safety with a short and long lever. Both 90° and 60° throws. Help a lonely rifle out there with a milspec non ambi safety. Cue music.

My Battlekitty needs an ambi! I'll send you a PM.

Battle Cock
1 March 2016, 21:30
Honey badgered A2 grip free to a good home.

This was a practice piece for me and I got the grip from a local gunsmith for free, so anyone who wants it can have it.

If you don't like standard a2 grips you probably won't like this one, but if you have small hands and like the a2 grip angle, this thing will be right up your alley.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160302/751550db0f37ba9b8faa0e272ad2ce37.jpg

Cotton68spc
2 March 2016, 07:44
I have a 4 slot fortis keymod mount rail it's new just to big for my 9 inch rail at work so won't ship till sometime next week

Check me out on YouTube and Facebookhttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/4e5fddb18a07f61e66bff832fcf4b300.jpg

Website pic

titanse05
26 March 2016, 19:38
I've got something up for grabs for all you keymod lovers. Ergo covers and BCM nuts.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee318/titanse05/Mobile%20Uploads/20160208_195913_zpstuvfgj8p.jpgAnyone have a use for these? I'm tired of looking at them.

Update - spoken for and shipped out yesterday to member Vel

Battle Cock
26 March 2016, 19:43
Honey Badgered A2 Grip is gone.

mustangfreek
27 March 2016, 21:48
Digging thru and found this, was PIF'd to me so it's a Re-Pif..lol...

Free to good home...

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z176/mustang91_2007/for%20sale%202/CF2C3EC0-66EA-4BE2-9187-EDBD12A0680A_zpsewpzdnx5.jpg (http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mustang91_2007/media/for%20sale%202/CF2C3EC0-66EA-4BE2-9187-EDBD12A0680A_zpsewpzdnx5.jpg.html)

UWone77
30 March 2016, 13:03
First person to PIF another item worth $20 can have this... just wanted to keep the string going. Brand new, pics and specs taken from the Wilson Combat page.

Our Accu-Tac AR flash hider sports a three-pronged external profile and our exclusive external accurizing flutes that improve muzzle harmonics over other blast dispersing brakes. These extensively tested features effectively dissipate flash and minimize muzzle signature but unlike many competitive AR muzzle devices, the Accu-Tac has no negative impact on accuracy. Hardened 4140 steel, fits standard, GI threaded AR barrels.

Specifications

Material Hardened 4140
Thread 5/8" - 24 TPI
Length 1.990"
Diameter .865"
Weight 2.3 oz.
Finish Black Matte Melonite
Caliber 30 Caliber ( 6.8 SPC, 300 AAC Blackout, 7.62x40 WT, .308/7.62x51)
Bore Diameter .360"

Naytwan
30 March 2016, 20:26
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160331/0a0e991ca3acbd072e563512887ce5c9.jpg

I have a 308 dynacomp and a Gen 2 parallax tactical 556 muzzle device if anyone needs them. Send me an IM and I'll send them out as soon as I can.

Taken.

SwissyJim
11 April 2016, 18:50
have a few things up for grabs-

1) GG&G EOtech cover that should fit the EXPS models

2) 6 Magpul Pmag dust covers

3) 6 more Magpul Pmag dust covers

4) Swift optics 2-7x40 riflescope. Might be good for someone's .22 but not a top tier scope ([:D]) Decent enough, glass is in good shape, and has Butler Creek caps

5) Swift Optics 2-7x40 riflescope... yup, a second. No scope covers, but I'll toss in the Ruger M77 stainless scope rings for free ;)

I never installed the EOtech cover - I tried once, and it was super tight. I actually got frustrated and gave up, and then forgot I had it until last night when I cleaned out a drawer. Same with the Pmag covers... I keep my mags in pouches, so don't need these. I broke them up into two batches so that 2 people can get a shot at them. As far as the Swift scopes, I bought two many years ago and actually used one on my Ruger M77 .338WM - it's killed 2 moose and 3 caribou and you can still see thru it! The other was on a 10/22. Nothing fancy, don't expect the world from them but for a kids .22 or other plinker they would be fine. Just cleaning out an old drawer ..

Scopes are spoken for

Calico Jack
12 April 2016, 10:42
I have two PSA standard collapsible stocks, two standard grips a CAA stock saddle and a magpul bad lever. I could throw in a 50 round box of Federal .40 cal hydrashok.

Battle Cock
12 April 2016, 11:15
I have two PSA standard collapsible stocks, two standard grips a CAA stock saddle and a magpul bad lever. I could throw in a 50 round box of Federal .40 cal hydrashok.

This is a generous PIF post, though I'm not personally building anything that could use those parts.

Jerry R
12 April 2016, 13:06
Jim, you and Jack have some nice offers on the table. Thanks for keeping the thread alive.

The FNG
16 April 2016, 14:22
I have a 5/8x24 A2 flash hider (.308) and 30 .311 pulled bullets from 7.62x54R ammo. I also have primed 7.62x54R cases that I'm not really sure what to do with now...

officerX
16 April 2016, 20:21

I'll take it all, if I can. I really want the ammo. PM inbound.

I promise to find something tomorrow to PIF (already in bed), will have to look in the parts bin.

officerX
17 April 2016, 21:22
Time to make good. I've got a pair of Oakley Fast Rope gloves, black, size large. Lightly used but they do have cuts in the fabric at the wrist strap. I was having a hard time getting my hand in the glove so I was trying to make it easier. Didn't work. I'd say they fit a little small. Claim them and PM me. GONE

officerX
19 April 2016, 15:21

I'll take it all, if I can. I really want the ammo. PM inbound.

I promise to find something tomorrow to PIF (already in bed), will have to look in the parts bin.

No response.

RogerRonas
19 April 2016, 19:16
No response.

I'll take it if still available.
Thanks
Roger

officerX
20 April 2016, 09:17
I'll take it if still available.
Thanks
Roger

Are you wanting the gloves I posted?

Former11B
20 April 2016, 11:51
Digging thru and found this, was PIF'd to me so it's a Re-Pif..lol...

Free to good home...

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z176/mustang91_2007/for%20sale%202/CF2C3EC0-66EA-4BE2-9187-EDBD12A0680A_zpsewpzdnx5.jpg (http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mustang91_2007/media/for%20sale%202/CF2C3EC0-66EA-4BE2-9187-EDBD12A0680A_zpsewpzdnx5.jpg.html)

Was this claimed?

Your inbox is full

officerX
20 April 2016, 15:31
So what happens if you never get a response from a PIF'er?

Battle Cock
20 April 2016, 15:33

It's at their discretion to give or to keep. You've said more than enough to claim it. Be patient.

Joelski
20 April 2016, 15:45
The Cock speaks wisely.

officerX
20 April 2016, 15:58
It's at their discretion to give or to keep. You've said more than enough to claim it. Be patient.

Being patient, I can understand. Their discretion, I don't understand. If someone posts here saying they're giving something away how could they then just change their mind? (I'm in no way attacking Jack, I have no idea what the circumstances are here) So I could post and say I'm giving away an ACOG and then just change my mind, after someone claimed it? That would be a dick move in my opinion.

The FNG
20 April 2016, 16:26
In his defense, I claimed the BAD lever and got a prompt response. Is there any chance he hasn't been on in a few days?

Anyway, it's hard to complain about an opportunity to get free stuff...

Battle Cock
20 April 2016, 16:28
He'll be back when he's back guys. We've all got lives outside of WEVO.

din
20 April 2016, 18:47
He'll be back when he's back guys. We've all got lives outside of WEVO.

Speak for yourself. Ha!

UWone77
20 April 2016, 18:55

Based on the posts, you replied 4 days later, it wouldn't surprise me if the items were claimed the same day.

RogerRonas
20 April 2016, 21:26
Sorry I was confused. I was meaning the PIF from Calico Jack, I sent him a pm.
Can\t use the gloves.
Thanks
Roger

If still available.
Thanks
Roger

mustangfreek
21 April 2016, 07:19
Was this claimed?

Your inbox is full

It's yours if you want, damn inbox...ill go clear it out..lol

EDIT: on its way

SwissyJim
24 April 2016, 10:35
Still have the PMag dust covers and GG&G Eotech cover, and now a SilencerCo t-shirt new in the bag in X-Large ready for a new home
this one-
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0157/8968/products/Vert.Type_Front_1024x1024.jpg?v=1459870654
Wife says I have enough shirts and have to dump one to keep one! [crazy]. New, in the bag, never worn.

have a few things up for grabs-

1) GG&G EOtech cover that should fit the EXPS models

2) 6 Magpul Pmag dust covers

3) 6 more Magpul Pmag dust covers

4) Swift optics 2-7x40 riflescope. Might be good for someone's .22 but not a top tier scope ([:D]) Decent enough, glass is in good shape, and has Butler Creek caps

5) Swift Optics 2-7x40 riflescope... yup, a second. No scope covers, but I'll toss in the Ruger M77 stainless scope rings for free ;)

I never installed the EOtech cover - I tried once, and it was super tight. I actually got frustrated and gave up, and then forgot I had it until last night when I cleaned out a drawer. Same with the Pmag covers... I keep my mags in pouches, so don't need these. I broke them up into two batches so that 2 people can get a shot at them. As far as the Swift scopes, I bought two many years ago and actually used one on my Ruger M77 .338WM - it's killed 2 moose and 3 caribou and you can still see thru it! The other was on a 10/22. Nothing fancy, don't expect the world from them but for a kids .22 or other plinker they would be fine. Just cleaning out an old drawer ..

Scopes are spoken for

Cotton68spc
24 April 2016, 10:53
I'll take the shirt and instead of looking for parts I would like to offer up a year NRA membership to anybody that doesn't have one yet

SwissyJim
24 April 2016, 11:04
Aaaaaaaand the shirt is gone!

Former11B
24 April 2016, 11:52
It's yours if you want, damn inbox...ill go clear it out..lol

EDIT: on its way

Awesome! A big up to MustangFreek.

Just getting my man-cave stuff unpacked. Gotta see what I can toss up here

The FNG
24 April 2016, 13:40
I'll take the shirt and instead of looking for parts I would like to offer up a year NRA membership to anybody that doesn't have one yet

Dang! Nice PIF. I know someone needs this.

KW900A
24 April 2016, 17:34

Well I have been debating joining, so if it's available still, I will claim it!

I can offer a brand new take-off mid length Magpul MOE hand guard in black.

Cotton68spc
24 April 2016, 17:49
Well I have been debating joining, so if it's available still, I will claim it!

I can offer a brand new take-off mid length Magpul MOE hand guard in black.

Its yours I'll pm you

officerX
24 April 2016, 18:28

Is any of this left? I'd like the ammo.

Joelski
24 April 2016, 20:26
Calico Jack, last activity: April 19th.

Dude, I think he'll get the messages when he logs in.

Ya know, the spirit of this thread is not to get rid of your used, cut-up gloves in exchange for primo stuff. You take something, you put up something of equal or greater value, maybe even a new item, like the things you sold recently. Is it that hard to grasp the concept? Look around; most of the stuff offered here is new and useful to somebody doing a build.

officerX
25 April 2016, 08:09
Calico Jack, last activity: April 19th.

Dude, I think he'll get the messages when he logs in.

Ya know, the spirit of this thread is not to get rid of your used, cut-up gloves in exchange for primo stuff. You take something, you put up something of equal or greater value, maybe even a new item, like the things you sold recently. Is it that hard to grasp the concept? Look around; most of the stuff offered here is new and useful to somebody doing a build.

And I sent a PM on 04/16, but got no reply.

And those are $40+ gloves. They're not "cut up." Those cuts make no difference is the wearability/use-ability of them. They're in great condition otherwise. Get off my back!

Thompson
25 April 2016, 08:25

And those are $40+ gloves. They're not "cut up." Those cuts make no difference is the wearability/use-ability of them. They're in great condition otherwise. Get off my back!
Chill guy. Chill ...

I see 2 possible solutions for you:
1.)Wait - patiently and courteously
2.)Go by a box of hydroshoks.

SINNER
25 April 2016, 12:11

Honestly this thread was set up with good intentions for active users. Other than your use of the classifieds like a free EBay account you contribute almost nothing.

Asking for a stock to complete a build is one thing, but damn it takes some balls to want everything the guy posts and then bitch like a school kid because his reply isn't to your standards.

officerX
25 April 2016, 12:35
Honestly this thread was set up with good intentions for active users. Other than your use of the classifieds like a free EBay account you contribute almost nothing.

Asking for a stock to complete a build is one thing, but damn it takes some balls to want everything the guy posts and then bitch like a school kid because his reply isn't to your standards.

If I post up something in return what does it matter how much I post? I'm more of a reader/browser than a poster. I have more to learn than contribute. I said I really only want the ammo. And how long would you wait for a reply before wondering what was going on?

Battle Cock
25 April 2016, 13:02
Look folks, we all know the spirit of the thread is one of giving and receiving, with more emphasis on the give.
The main point of contention here is not that someone claimed items in a PIF post, or with what was later posted.
What rubs people wrong, is the repeated posts that made receiving into taking, and then became demanding. The first post to claim and the PM are more than enough.
Persistence in the matter merely makes one look entitled, and the PIF posters are the only ones here who are truly entitled to the items they post. Giving a PIF item is wholly at the discretion of the poster, and they do it on their own timetable.

There's no need to defend the persistence. It hasn't done any good thus far, and holes don't get any shallower with more digging.
The PIF poster will respond when he returns, and if he never does, well, one can't lose something that one never had in the first place.

UWone77
Cmon on guys. This is a PIF thread. Let's keep it civil.

alamo5000
I am running a risk here chiming in but I will do so anyway.

There really have been a few people just in the short time that I have been here that honestly have abused the system with this. I try to give the benefit of the doubt to most people but those guys even had me going 'come on, seriously'... that said it needs to be acknowledged that a few bad apples have put a lot of people on edge. That said in my opinion officerX isn't one of those serial abusers. Just my two cents on this is that obviously others have one kind of impression here, but on the other hand my opinion is those impressions aren't entirely correct in this specific case.

Just relax a little guys.... don't throw a brother under the bus. He's been made aware of other people's impressions. I think we should step back for a minute and try to keep with the spirit of things.

EO3
25 April 2016, 14:42
I've got a Magpul MOE FDE carbine length handguard up for grabs. It's been sitting around forever. Like 4 years. Maybe more. It looks almost new except for some red color fill on the tiny logo [BD]

Wish I would've checked in here sooner - very generous PIF with the NRA membership, Cotton68spc!

Pyzik
27 April 2016, 12:46
Anyone stumbled into the M4C PIF thread? What a shit show.

Gloves are gone, FWIW.

officerX
27 April 2016, 13:26

Gloves are gone, FWIW.

No one here wanted them since they were cut up, so who gives a fuck? I'm glad someone will get some use out of them. And since I still haven't heard back about the ammo..............................

UWone77
27 April 2016, 13:26

Gloves are gone, FWIW.

Yeah I've given away some items on m4c years back. The thread turned into a bunch of Whiney entitled Bernie voters.

The FNG
27 April 2016, 13:32
The .311 bullets and 7.62x54R stuff I posted is gone

EO3
27 April 2016, 16:20
Yeah I've given away some items on m4c years back. The thread turned into a bunch of Whiney entitled Bernie voters.

In my limited experience on M4C, I've come to the conclusion that there seem to be a pretty fair number of "those" people on there.

Calico Jack
27 April 2016, 16:23
Been busy with work, training, and teaching. I am glad the gloves were addressed. Officer X you can have the ammo PM me your address if you haven't already. I'll try to get it out this weekend. Roger you can have the rest minus the battery assist lever, FNG claimed that. I hope you guys who claimed these items have or already offered something useful up.

Lastly I would like the MOE carbine length fore grip that EO3 offered.

Thanks to all.

officerX
27 April 2016, 17:36
Been busy with work, training, and teaching. I am glad the gloves were addressed. Officer X you can have the ammo PM me your address if you haven't already. I'll try to get it out this weekend. Roger you can have the rest minus the battery assist lever, FNG claimed that. I hope you guys who claimed these items have or already offered something useful up.

Lastly I would like the MOE carbine length fore grip that EO3 offered.

Thanks to all.
I think I sent my address already but I'll send it again just in case I haven't.

Josh S.
29 April 2016, 11:15
I've got a brand new Forward Controls bead-blasted ABC/R up for grabs.