PDA

View Full Version : Whose Patch is it Anyway? Challenge ... How many can you identify?

zero7one
22 July 2013, 22:58
Below are portions of 21 morale patches from 20 different companies and one artist. Some are extremely easy and some will take some work to figure out. How many can you identify correctly by company or artist name?

Here are the rules: You get +1 point for every correct answer and -1 point for every incorrect answer. I will periodically grade your answers and you can try again as soon as I have graded your answers. I will only let you know how many points you have, not if a specific answer is correct or not. The first one to 21 wins a brand new in the package Magpul PMAG M3 (new version) from my own personal stash. Below the picture is a answer sheet to copy and paste into your reply message.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7418/9349770340_e504561719_o.jpg

A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
T.
U.

UWone77
22 July 2013, 23:18
Bragging rights? You gotta giveaway something fun to the first person to guess all 21... like some patches!

zero7one
22 July 2013, 23:31
Bragging rights? You gotta giveaway something fun to the first person to guess all 21... like some patches!

Fine...you win...how about a new in package M3 PMAG from my personal stash? ... and maybe I'll see if I have some extra patches floating around to throw in as well.

UWone77
22 July 2013, 23:37
Fine...you win...how about a new in package M3 PMAG from my personal stash? ... and maybe I'll see if I have some extra patches floating around to throw in as well.

Great idea. I've got a ton of patches I can throw in as well.

motorwerks
23 July 2013, 00:10
A.battle arms
B.Noveske fire pig
C.seekins precision
D.Smith and wesson M&P
E.Combat-Swag
F.Mil-spec monkey aces high
G.Battle Comp
H.Rainer
I.Troy
J.Trijicon
K.Milspec Monkey
L.Geissele
M.Leigon
N.Advanced Armament Corp
O.Tactical Tailor
P.Kitanica
Q.Original SOE gear
R.Glock
S.Umbrella Corp
T.Vtac
U.Magpul

Bowser
23 July 2013, 00:12
A. Battle Arms Bad Inc
B. Noveske
C. Seekins Precision
D. Smith & Wesson
E. Combat Swag
F. Milspec Monkey/Bawidamann Aces High
G. Battlecomp
H. Rainier Arms
I. Troy Industries
J. Trijicon
K. Milspec Monkey
L. Geissele
M. Legion Firearms
N. AAC Merit badge
O. Tactical Tailor
P. Kitanica
Q. Original SOE
R. Glock
S. Umbrellla COrp
T. VTAC
U. Magpul 10th anniversary

Damn he beat me. I was stuck on combat swag for a long time lol.

motorwerks
23 July 2013, 00:14
Yeah Combat-swag zapped me for a while too.

Bowser
23 July 2013, 00:19
I saw you edit Aimpoint to Trijicon on J. ;D

zero7one
23 July 2013, 00:21
A.battle arms
B.Noveske fire pig
C.seekins precision
D.Smith and wesson M&P
E.Combat-Swag
F.Mil-spec monkey aces high
G.Battle Comp
H.Rainer
I.Troy
J.Trijicon
K.Milspec Monkey
L.Geissele
M.Leigon
N.Advanced Armament Corp
O.Tactical Tailor
P.Kitanica
Q.Original SOE gear
R.Glock
S.Umbrella Corp
T.Vtac
U.Magpul

Nicely done...I was looking for Andrew Bawidamann for "F", but will accept your answer since you listed the title of the patch. Send me an email to zero7one@weaponevolution.com with your full name and mailing address. I was hoping that this would have taken a little longer...guess I'll have to get a little more creative next time.

zero7one
23 July 2013, 00:22
A. Battle Arms Bad Inc
B. Noveske
C. Seekins Precision
D. Smith & Wesson
E. Combat Swag
F. Milspec Monkey/Bawidamann Aces High
G. Battlecomp
H. Rainier Arms
I. Troy Industries
J. Trijicon
K. Milspec Monkey
L. Geissele
M. Legion Firearms
N. AAC Merit badge
O. Tactical Tailor
P. Kitanica
Q. Original SOE
R. Glock
S. Umbrellla COrp
T. VTAC
U. Magpul 10th anniversary

Damn he beat me. I was stuck on combat swag for a long time lol.

Nicely done on your behalf as well...he had you by a whole 2 minutes.

Bowser
23 July 2013, 00:22
He actually got J wrong. He edited to Trijicon after my post was up.

Time stamps on his post and edit, then look at when I posted with all correct answers.

http://i.imgur.com/SQI5fXQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Qkj5oFC.jpg

motorwerks
23 July 2013, 00:30
I saw you edit Aimpoint to Trijicon on J. ;D

Yeah youre right.... I went back to look at the picture and about punched myself in the nuts..... doesn't matter anyway I live in California, I'll take some patches, if you want the magazine. :)

zero7one
23 July 2013, 00:30
He actually got J wrong. He edited to Trijicon after my post was up.

Thank you for pointing that out...I did not notice that his post had been edited 5 minutes after you had posted your answers. motorwerks, I hate to say it, but that edit cost you the win since any edit after your original post restarted your answer time. Bowser...shoot me an email with your address in it.

motorwerks
23 July 2013, 00:35
yeah I know.... I pointed that out above..... I also Emailed you with that a few minutes ago.

motorwerks
23 July 2013, 00:37
doesn't matter anyway, I live in California so no magazine for me. Thanks for the contest though.

UWone77
23 July 2013, 02:52
doesn't matter anyway, I live in California so no magazine for me. Thanks for the contest though.

Well, what cool AR gear can you accept in CA? :)

motorwerks
23 July 2013, 13:18
Anything but magazines. I hate this state, the other guy still won fair and square. I edited my post because when I first saw the ACOG my mind threw Aimpoint out, instead of Trijicon, I knew better and when I went back to double check my work, it dawned on me right away.

gatordev
23 July 2013, 17:11
Only because I hate bad gouge...

All of the components of the magazine can be shipped to CA, just not the assembled final product, so pop off the base plate and it's legal. Yeah, I know, it's stupid, but that's how the law is written.

motorwerks
23 July 2013, 17:41
Well there's that, but not everyone understands that and/ or is willing to do that. So Ive given up and don't bother to try to explain parts kits anymore...... doesn't much matter the other guy won because I screwed up one patch.

UWone77
23 July 2013, 22:41
Well there's that, but not everyone understands that and/ or is willing to do that. So Ive given up and don't bother to try to explain parts kits anymore...... doesn't much matter the other guy won because I screwed up one patch.

PM me your address, I'll send you something worthy of 2nd place ;)

motorwerks
23 July 2013, 22:46
Fantastic thank you!!!

gatordev
24 July 2013, 15:58

I completely understand. I just figured it was worth mentioning for education's sake.

Bowser
11 August 2013, 00:15
Thanks for the magazine zero7one! And thanks to WEVO staff for having this giveaway. I installed a limiter in the magazine and it is now CA compliant in by crappy magazine locked rifle!

http://i2.minus.com/ivK6qHaFLEtaR.jpg

Computalotapus
11 August 2013, 07:03
Thanks for the magazine zero7one! And thanks to WEVO staff for having this giveaway. I installed a limiter in the magazine and it is now CA compliant in by crappy magazine locked rifle!

http://i2.minus.com/ivK6qHaFLEtaR.jpg

I have friends in CA and I understand they are trying to pass some new laws that really suck. Good luck to you brother and keep fighting the good fight