PDA

View Full Version : Help us Californians

Deckard
18 August 2013, 15:00
https://www.firearmspolicy.org/the-issues/california/2013-2014/askbrown/

Got an email from Calguns and thought I'd try to get it out to more people. You don't have to donate or be from California to sign it.

Email:

The California Legislature is extremely close to passing a large number of extreme gun control bills -- many of them are new gun bans, and all of them are massive new infringements of your fundamental Second Amendment rights.

No matter which state you reside in, PLEASE TAKE ACTION TODAY:

1. Just do it. Send Gov. Jerry Brown a letter opposing gun control at www.DemandRights.org RIGHT NOW -- it's fast, easy, and free. Seriously, we're talking less than 60 seconds to make your voice heard in a powerful way.

2. Everyone can help. If you have a pulse and own a gun (or know someone who does), you probably know at least 10 others who agree with defending Second Amendment civil rights. Don't just ask that they get involved -- make sure they do. We can make a difference this year (just like last year when we stopped Sen. Yee's SB 249 gun ban)... but only if you step up and get invested in our fight. it doesn't matter if you live in California or not. Gun control affects all of us.

3. Get the word out. Forward, Share, Like, Retweet, Pin, Post -- however you can and as often as you can, please tell everyone you know to Demand Rights at www.DemandRights.org. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and word of mouth are all great ways to get California gun owners engaged. Whatever it takes, reach your friends, neighbors, and relatives NOW -- it's crunchtime. You can even download and share the picture in this email -- it's already setup for social networks! (You can find some other images to share on FPC's Facebook page.)

MoxyDave
19 August 2013, 11:29
Done. Thanks for posting.

Deckard
19 August 2013, 15:47
Thanks for signing Moxy.

Computalotapus
19 August 2013, 16:35
Done and passed around the office at work

Deckard
19 August 2013, 20:16
Wow Computalotapus that's wonderful. Thanks.

colbyslanbia
22 August 2013, 04:30
yep it's done and spreaded :)

akersc
22 August 2013, 17:10
I got a list of fax numbers from phase 5 and let's just say I blew that mother up! Im not done So consider it, ongoing with me. I'll get my intern to send as well, give the kid something useful to do!

Deckard
23 August 2013, 00:59
You guys are great. Hopefully more Californians will fight for their 2nd Amendment rights. I'd hate to see laws like this move east.

Thanks.

Bob Reed
2 September 2013, 01:01
Signed.