PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Carry Concealed classes coming soon! Chicago

CGS
5 September 2013, 06:04
Finally, Illinois is joining the union!

The Illinois State Police have released their training requirements as of August 30th. I am currently awaiting approval from the ISP to become authorized Carry Concealed Instructor. Once approved I will begin offering classes. Sign up for our waiting list using the contact form below. Sign up to the waiting list here (http://firearmtrainingchicago.com/illinois-carry-concealed-class/). There is no obligation and you will not be asked for any money yet.

As of right now my intention is to host training classes in the North & Northwest Chicago suburbs. I am also negotiating with a close friend to be able to use his martial arts school in China town. I am open to any other suggested locations and will travel if we have enough students.

Disclaimer: This is not an advertising for a training class, as no training classes yet exist. Training classes will not exist until approved by the Illinois State Police. Furthermore any mention of a training course does not yet qualify the student to receive a license under the act. At this time, this is a waiting list only!