PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Arms is Moving to Indiana...

zero7one
6 September 2013, 17:32
From the Centurion Arms Facebook Page:

Hi All~

I just wanted to let you know that we are suddenly faced with a big move out of California! As you probably know, we are an active-duty, military family-run business and we are now getting stationed in southern Indiana. We ask for your patience as we pack everything up and make the move across the country. We are anticipating a down time of approximately 2-3 weeks, as all stock, macines, tools, etc., are currently being shipped to our new location. I will still be checking emails when I can ( sales@centurionarms.net ), but responses are sure to be delayed as we pack and travel.

I know that you are all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new CMR accessories, so this move is obviously ill-timed for that...but the Navy has no sympathy for ill timing and we go where they send us, when they want us there. That said, we hope that accessories will be ready to go when we get back up and running.

Thanks again for your patience as we get face this new chapter in our lives...and a step toward bigger and better things from Centurion Arms!

https://www.facebook.com/CenturionArms