PDA

View Full Version : Departure of Monica Sipp, Director of Sales & Marketing for Lewis Machine & Tool

John Hwang
21 September 2013, 22:40
September 20, 2013

This letter is to inform you of the departure of Monica Sipp, our Director of Sales and Marketing. While we will miss her contributions to our organization, we wish her well. We are currently searching to fill this position.

In the meantime, I thought it might be helpful to know who at Lewis Machine & Tool is doing what and who your contacts are.

Mary Jo Oliver and Ryan Johnson are the friendly sales representatives you have dealt with each time you call into our sales department. They are here from 8 – 4:30 central time and will still provide you with the excellent customer service you are accustomed to. If they do not have an answer to your question immediately, they will reach out to the appropriate personnel here at LMT and they will get back to you. The direct phone number for sales is 309-732-2636.

Mary Henkel can assist you with ATF, export or commission questions. If Mary is not available, you can reach out to Andrea Hyrkas for ATF questions, and Laurie Price for export or commissions. Laurie also handles credit issues and Donna Schaffer can help with billing questions.

Gene Swanson is our Research and Development Manager. Gene handles all technical questions and repairs. Contact Gene if you are having an issue with your rifle and he’ll be sure to take care of you.

Tom Specht is our Plant Manager and is extremely knowledgeable about our manufacturing process and scheduling.

Our organization strives and will continue to strive to keep good communication and cross-training throughout our company. We are dependent on a group of many people who specialize in one area, however, are diverse in many. I consider myself fortunate to work with these people and I’m sure you will feel the same.

Sincerely,

Karl R. Lewis
President
Lewis Machine & Tool Co. Inc.
1305 11th St. W.
Milan, IL 61264
309-787-7151