PDA

View Full Version : N82 Holsters???

Computalotapus
27 September 2013, 19:58
I have decided on the M&P 9 for my secondary and what I will eventually take my CCW and use as an EDC. So with that said has anyone used or know of anyone using N82Tactical Professional IWB Holster?

rrs1191
26 October 2013, 15:04
I own a N82 Holster for a SA XDm and can tell you that it is very well made. Unfortunately, I haven't actually worn it out yet because I haven't gotten around to picking up any pairs of pants or shorts the next waist size up. The whole +1 waist band wasn't even a consideration when I got my CCW. Something to consider if you have squat butt.

Computalotapus
26 October 2013, 15:52
I own a N82 Holster for a SA XDm and can tell you that it is very well made. Unfortunately, I haven't actually worn it out yet because I haven't gotten around to picking up any pairs of pants or shorts the next waist size up. The whole +1 waist band wasn't even a consideration when I got my CCW. Something to consider if you have squat butt.

Thanks for the feedback. Still lookin at different brands and reviews. Even considering pressing out my own kydex. Don't know yet, got about a week before I get my pistol so gotta make a decision soon.