PDA

View Full Version : Primatic Ltd from Israel introduces the AML-5.56 (Automatic Magazine Loader)

zero7one
27 November 2013, 23:21
I am sure that the cost of this would be much more than would be worth it to me as a solo shooter, but I can see how it would definitely be beneficial for military units, especially in a time of war.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3690/11097109723_984fafaab2_b.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5533/11096987276_faa15a7fe7_b.jpg

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2861/11096909115_d5d263415c_b.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5525/11096909875_f32c151c19_b.jpg

We developed The AML-5.56 Automatic Magazine Loader. The AML5.56 Automatic Magazine Loader is a military-quality universal magazine loader system, designed to automatically load all 5.56mm bullet magazines from all manufacturers. It operates quickly, painlessly and efficiently!

You can see the product on our website: WWW.PRIMATIC.COM (http://WWW.PRIMATIC.COM)

The AML-5.56 will load a full 30 round magazine in 9 seconds and 360 30 round magazines in 1 hour.

Link to the AML 5.56: http://www.primatic.com/military/automatic-magazine-loader/

Some benefits of the AML-5.56

1. Shooting ranges

- Provide full magazines to Soldiers.
- Saving a lot of time when loading magazines.
- Have full control on the amount of ammo supplied to soldiers on the shooting range, save money, and wasted ammo.
- Have the exact amount of rounds in the magazine, that the Instructor provides to each soldier.
- Reducing Harm to the magazine lips (Both AML 5.56 OR ACL 5.56)
- Prevent injuries to soldiers fingers, especially in cold weather.
- Keep a clean surrounding, no empty boxes and bandoliers thrown around in the field.

2. Military Bases - Every Armory must have an AML 5.56 OR ACL 5.56 so they can have full control of:

- The amount of ammo applied to the soldiers per day, week, month (Full reports Accessible from 7.0 inch TOUCH SCREEN) The full control reports can save the army millions of rounds per year.
- Provide full magazines to the Soldiers.

3. Warehousing Emergency

- Provide full magazines to soldiers who are at war all over the world, No need to bring or recruit soldiers to load magazines.

4. On ships

- Provide full magazines to the Soldiers on the Battleship in emergency situation for preparing to war.

****NOTE: This is not an endorsement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIDXv48OQpM

UWone77
28 November 2013, 11:59
Let's get the range staff to pool our money together for the next 100 paychecks... what do you think?

zero7one
28 November 2013, 12:21
Let's get the range staff to pool our money together for the next 100 paychecks... what do you think?

Yeah...that will happen.

gatordev
28 November 2013, 20:54
Honest question, I'm not trying to be a smart ass...

Why is this necessary? How is this logistically easier than just putting a spoon on a mag and running the 10 rounds on the stripper into the mag? Admittedly I don't get issued 5.56 much (all our stuff is either belt fed or for a Barret, it gets de-linked), but every time I've had to load issue 5.56 ammo, it's been on clips.

4. On ships

- Provide full magazines to the Soldiers on the Battleship in emergency situation for preparing to war.

Riiiight. This statement by itself makes the device lose a lot of credibility.

FortTom
28 November 2013, 21:00

I'm in for 20.00 if you're open to non-staff?[:D]

FT

zero7one
28 November 2013, 21:23
Keep in mind that this is manufactured in Israel and was probably initially geared to its armed forces.

Sent via Tapatalk

FortTom
28 November 2013, 22:08

Honest question, I'm not trying to be a smart ass...

Why is this necessary? How is this logistically easier than just putting a spoon on a mag and running the 10 rounds on the stripper into the mag? Admittedly I don't get issued 5.56 much (all our stuff is either belt fed or for a Barret, it gets de-linked), but every time I've had to load issue 5.56 ammo, it's been on clips.

Riiiight. This statement by itself makes the device lose a lot of credibility.

Gator, this is nothing more than a modified feeder bowl. We designed and used them extensively at a couple of companies I worked for before retiring for good. If you're not familiarized with a vibratory feeder bowl, it's basically a round bowl that vibrates, you fill them with parts, and as the frequency of the vibration goes up or down the parts, in this case ammo, will "crawl" around the sides, usually upwards towards the top. Why would this be necessary, well for a small squad, unit, whatever, it wouldn't. But at the supply level, you can feed these types of machines 24/7, only shutting them down for preventive maintenance, or slight modifications, as they wear.

So, you're thinking (I'm guessing) how would this benefit me, a grunt, when I can load a mag in a couple of minutes. It wouldn't. But if I were In logistics/supply, running several of these I could keep an army the size of Isreal's well stocked with loaded mags all the time.

I'm thinking high capacity production, not something that money wise, would be practical to buy for a club as a luxury item or something similar.

FT

Sak007
28 November 2013, 22:49
Silly Israel why not just get a couple guys from out front of Home Depot for waaay cheaper .......wait they don't have those in Israel do they[:D]

aml-5.56
29 November 2013, 00:02
The AML is for Ammunition manufactures and firearm manufactures.
At shooting ranges and academy school were you shoot alot. the AML Save money and time,
it is not the private user!!!!

gatordev
29 November 2013, 20:17
Gator, this is nothing more than a modified feeder bowl. We designed and used them extensively at a couple of companies I worked for before retiring for good. If you're not familiarized with a vibratory feeder bowl, it's basically a round bowl that vibrates, you fill them with parts, and as the frequency of the vibration goes up or down the parts, in this case ammo, will "crawl" around the sides, usually upwards towards the top. Why would this be necessary, well for a small squad, unit, whatever, it wouldn't. But at the supply level, you can feed these types of machines 24/7, only shutting them down for preventive maintenance, or slight modifications, as they wear.

So, you're thinking (I'm guessing) how would this benefit me, a grunt, when I can load a mag in a couple of minutes. It wouldn't. But if I were In logistics/supply, running several of these I could keep an army the size of Isreal's well stocked with loaded mags all the time.

Makes sense, though does an armory or Supply actually pack ammo? I haven't witnessed that in my experience. Instead it comes from LC that way, you just break the safety wire, and depending on the type of ammo, re-feed the links in the boxes and then link the boxes together. But I still get your point and can see the value for a manufacturer.

The AML is for Ammunition manufactures and firearm manufactures.
At shooting ranges and academy school were you shoot alot. the AML Save money and time,
it is not the private user!!!!

My point was that the above is not how it's marketed in the press release in the original post, hence my confusion.

FortTom
29 November 2013, 20:50
Gator, in the mid 70's to late 70's when we went to the range, I'm talking a couple of squadrons, we'd get ammo out of crates already loaded in mag's. Turned the mags in as we left. It seems they quit doing that around '79 or so. Don't know who or how they got loaded, or even remember where the ammo came from back then. Never really thought about it to be honest. But I'm sure back then when they did that it was done by machine of some type. Or some people with a really crappy job.[:D]

I'm not sure if this item was origionaly targeted to the Israeli military or what, but I've had a little experience with them, back in the day. You've got to keep in mind that their military is really quite small, compared to just one branch of ours, say the Army. These guys are "fighting" in their homeland, and I can see where quick access to loaded mags would be a major benefit, but I'm just guessing about that part of it.

Happy Shooting,

FT

gatordev
30 November 2013, 16:43
Gator, in the mid 70's to late 70's when we went to the range, I'm talking a couple of squadrons, we'd get ammo out of crates already loaded in mag's. Turned the mags in as we left. It seems they quit doing that around '79 or so. Don't know who or how they got loaded, or even remember where the ammo came from back then. Never really thought about it to be honest. But I'm sure back then when they did that it was done by machine of some type. Or some people with a really crappy job.[:D]

I'm not sure if this item was origionaly targeted to the Israeli military or what, but I've had a little experience with them, back in the day. You've got to keep in mind that their military is really quite small, compared to just one branch of ours, say the Army. These guys are "fighting" in their homeland, and I can see where quick access to loaded mags would be a major benefit, but I'm just guessing about that part of it.

Happy Shooting,

FT

Copy all and I get what you're saying and I appreciate the education. There's no doubt we're both blessed and cursed by our amazing supply and infrastructure. I also appreciate your explanation of a "different era." That said, I have to ask. You mentioned when you would go to the range, it would be as a "couple of squadrons." Were you Air Force? I have no doubt they had a very special MOS just dedicated to loading magazines. I swear, they would put out a fire by throwing money on it to smother it.

I keed!

Based on your other MARPAT thread, I'm guessing that's not the case, but it's always fun to put in a dig at the AF.