PDA

View Full Version : WEVO Merchandise

zero7one
20 December 2013, 02:15
If I were to create some WEVO Merch, such as Hats, T-Shirts, Bumper Stickers, etc...who would be interested in purchasing some? Let me know what you would like to see.

voodoo_man
20 December 2013, 04:47
Depends on cool it is ;)

Jerry R
20 December 2013, 08:39
Not into bumper stickers (I try to stay in stealth mode), but hats, T-shirts, and moral patches would be on my wish list.

MoxyDave
20 December 2013, 13:12
I'd be into a shirt, if it were tastefully done. I don't like to feel like a walking advertisement ...

FortTom
20 December 2013, 15:03
I could do a hat and T-shirt, like Jerry R, as far as bumper stickers? No I'm with him on the stealth thing.

Thanks,

FT

Judicator
20 December 2013, 15:10
I would be.

Posted while my co-worker is getting electrocuted.

CLBME
20 December 2013, 17:57
I would be in for a patch for my collection for sure- especially one of the rubber/polymer types of the logo- and I like the idea of a "sticker" to put on one of my ammo boxes (not on my bumper as the others have noted)............I don't wear overt "gun shirts" or hats, but a nicely embroidered t-shirt/polo shirt or hat with a subtle "WEVO" or just the logo would be nice.

UWone77
20 December 2013, 20:38
I would be in for a patch for my collection for sure- especially one of the rubber/polymer types of the logo- and I like the idea of a "sticker" to put on one of my ammo boxes (not on my bumper as the others have noted)............I don't wear overt "gun shirts" or hats, but a nicely embroidered t-shirt/polo shirt or hat with a subtle "WEVO" or just the logo would be nice.

I like this idea.... a subtle WEVO logo shirt or polo shirt.

RiverRat
20 December 2013, 21:51
I like this idea.... a subtle WEVO logo shirt or polo shirt.

Definitely in for one for those get made. I get enough value from this site that I would be happy to help with a purchase or two.

Eric
20 December 2013, 23:15
Negative on the stickers, but down for a low profile t-shirt. Perhaps just the WEVO logo, upper left chest on a black shirt.

UWone77
20 December 2013, 23:26
Perhaps just the WEVO logo, upper left chest on a black shirt.

And.... we have a winner.

zero7one
21 December 2013, 01:56
Negative on the stickers, but down for a low profile t-shirt. Perhaps just the WEVO logo, upper left chest on a black shirt.

Polo or T-Shirt and what color for the logo? Screen printed or embroidered?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Jerry R
21 December 2013, 05:57
Red logo on black shirt - I prefer polo even though a little more expensive - but would definitely purchase a T. Embroidered will hold up over the long haul, but silk screen is a lot less expensive. The stitched versions "look" more professional.

I would say silk screen a T and embroider a Polo.

Rodman24
21 December 2013, 08:40
Polo or T-Shirt and what color for the logo? Screen printed or embroidered?

I'm a big fan of Gray Shirts. Black just doesn't do it for me. I think a screen printed T would be great. Low key is great, but I wouldn't even mind a small "weaponevolution.com" on the back of the collar.

CLBME
21 December 2013, 09:20
Gray for the shirt would be my vote as well.

I'm a big fan of Gray Shirts. Black just doesn't do it for me. I think a screen printed T would be great. Low key is great, but I wouldn't even mind a small "weaponevolution.com" on the back of the collar.

FortTom
21 December 2013, 12:14
Red logo on black shirt - I prefer polo even though a little more expensive - but would definitely purchase a T. Embroidered will hold up over the long haul, but silk screen is a lot less expensive. The stitched versions "look" more professional.

I would say silk screen a T and embroider a Polo.

That's exactly what I was thinking, depending which you were to have made. I'd more likely wear a T in the summer (hot and humid here), though. Which ever, I'll buy one or both. Was a hat with an embroidered logo mentioned? That'd be pretty cool too, IMO.

FT

MoxyDave
21 December 2013, 12:18
I think a dark-ish, single color t-shirt would be cool. Have one with a small WEVO logo on the breast, and another with a big WEVO logo up front, and maybe "Evolution" written below it or something.

I guess I have to partially retract my previous statement; I'm willing to be a walking advertisement if 99% of people have no idea what it is I'm selling [:)]

voodoo_man
21 December 2013, 13:17
maybe a sweet looking design on a hat?

reiswigt
21 December 2013, 16:45
I like embroidered polos (white/silver on black) and silkscreened tees (white or red on black or black on charcoal). Maybe a WEVO logo on upper left chest and a vertical EVOLUTION up the back.

Computalotapus
21 December 2013, 20:56
Hat, tshirt, polo, morale patch. I would be in for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

zero7one
22 December 2013, 02:11
Still working on shirts...but here are a few of the products available as of now with more pending to go live....

http://www.zazzle.com/wevodesign

mustangfreek
22 December 2013, 03:13
id be in for a shirt of some sort, but im like the others less is more, im not a big billboard shirt/clothing type of person.

eldogg
22 December 2013, 04:47
I guess I'm the only guy who likes pocketed tees.

KevinBLC
23 December 2013, 03:00
I guess I'm the only guy who likes pocketed tees.

I like pocketed tees.... in the 80's [:)]

GOST
30 January 2014, 13:39
I have access to a sticker die cutter, direct to garment printer and an industrial embroidery machine.

mustangfreek
27 June 2014, 02:36
Bump....

When are we gonna get some WEVO t shirts, and etc...

Simple WEVO symbol on the front and , then weapon evolution on the back with some kind of AR design or something...Or...

Computalotapus
27 June 2014, 11:42
and patches!!!! I have turned into a patch whore here lately

UWone77
27 June 2014, 12:59
and patches!!!! I have turned into a patch whore here lately

Where is GOST?

Make us some patches....

GOST
28 June 2014, 06:55
Let me make some shirts first. Once I get some finished I'll send them UW,s way. Then I'll try some patches on the machine. Stickers may be in the works also. What size stickers do you guys like?

UWone77
29 June 2014, 19:49
Let me make some shirts first. Once I get some finished I'll send them UW,s way. Then I'll try some patches on the machine. Stickers may be in the works also. What size stickers do you guys like?

I think the size for stickers that fit on stocks is perfect, 1x6" or so.

Is there any interests in WEVO laser etched PMags? I know CMT is happy to sell us some more.

mustangfreek
29 June 2014, 20:31

Is there any interests in WEVO laser etched PMags? I know CMT is happy to sell us some more.

X2 on the sticker size

I would probably have to have a Wevo etched pmag or 2 if they were available...

Soisauss
29 June 2014, 22:15
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ae/ae0e091d693edef42d282e66034738e7e333b212f94480d6e0 f7758c738924ab.jpg

I'm down for some polo's, not black though....with my skills in the laundry room, black is my arch enemy.

Computalotapus
29 June 2014, 22:25

I can always use another PMag or two

Aragorn
30 June 2014, 09:36

What? I missed WEVO mags? I missed this whole thread! If more mags are coming, I'd be down for a couple.

UWone77
30 June 2014, 09:57
Are we thinking Gen 2 MOE mags or Gen 3 ?

Aragorn
30 June 2014, 10:25

Either. Gen 2 for potential cost savings. Gen 3 because WEVO (and our logo) are all about progress. It doesn't really matter to me. If there are WEVO mags, I will buy some. [:D]

mustangfreek
30 June 2014, 14:07

Some of both?

I know i have a few lowers that absolutley hate gen 3 mags as in dont fit worth a crap, especially my newly acquired north tech lower, a gen 3 is not for it i guess..

RiverRat
30 June 2014, 15:14
I know i have a few lowers that absolutley hate gen 3 mags as in dont fit worth a crap, especially my newly acquired north tech lower......

Don't fit as in won't insert? Have you tried filing down the over-insertion stop on the backside spine of the G3 Pmag?

camomike
30 June 2014, 19:19
I'd be in on a couple black WEVO gen2 pmags. There's always room for more.

camomike
30 June 2014, 19:20
I'd grab a 20 rounder too, if that was an option.

Thompson
23 July 2014, 17:46
... also late to the party (hopefully not too late)

Gen 2 - perhaps WEVO etched PMAGS --> on colored PMAGS?

Definitely down for the rubber/PVC patch idea.

UWone77
24 July 2014, 17:22
Thanks for reviving this thread. We'll definitely have to get on the WEVO merchandise. Everyone has a full plate right now, so it keeps getting put on the back burner. Hopefully by fall, we can get something going on that front.

Thompson
24 July 2014, 20:27
Thanks for reviving this thread. We'll definitely have to get on the WEVO merchandise. Everyone has a full plate right now, so it keeps getting put on the back burner. Hopefully by fall, we can get something going on that front.
... guess I'll bump it sometime then (if I can remember haha) to jog everyone's memory.

KevinBLC
25 July 2014, 19:36
I like polo shirts vs t-shirts. I already have too many t-shirts than I can wear.

Thompson
25 July 2014, 21:29
I like polo shirts vs t-shirts. I already have too many t-shirts than I can wear.
I also like the idea of a polo as well. My preference: WEVO (in red) on a black polo. Think that has some good contrast.

GOST
26 July 2014, 04:32
With all these polos we sound like a bunch of preps.

GOST
26 July 2014, 04:39
How about some sweater vest?[BD]

Thompson
26 July 2014, 12:44
How about some sweater vest?[BD]
What? Christmas gift to yourself GOST? [BD]

mustangfreek
26 July 2014, 15:32
With all these polos we sound like a bunch of preps.

ya, no preppie here..lol

Im a tshirt kinda guy...

GOST
26 July 2014, 16:04
What? Christmas gift to yourself GOST? [BD]

I probably need one, I usually end up wearing stuff I've been given for free.